YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why aren't newbs allowed to read the Lab Results forum?

Clyde S Dale

Newbies
I'm confused to why board newbs can't at least read the lab results forum. It seems being allowed would lead to more informed decisions, regardless of post count.

Now I can understand the no newb posts in sponsored forums, to eliminate a lot of unnecessary noise and questions.

Not trying to stir anything up, just honestly curious of the thinking behind it. I'm new here but not to gear and pharmaceuticals used in BB. Did my first cycle back in the 1990's. Yes I'm pretty old now, but working on getting back into shape.

Good post and I totally agree. Like with the sponsor forum, new members should at least be allowed to read the reports but not comment on them unless they have the requisite number of posts. This will educate even the new members on how the sponsors stack up. As for the rule in not making the reports public I can see that where someone might post the reports in the open forum.

Because much like the sponsor section, it can devolve into window shopping from tire kickers.

This forum is a priceless, free repository of amazing info.

Having randoms from the internet swoop in and scavenge information without contributing would soon cause the forum to devolve into reddit.

Prove you're here to contribute and stay, and you get to be part of the family.

With perusing the comments on say Sponsor A, B or C a person might want to peruse the reports as well to make an informed decision on what sponsor to go with. Should be nothing wrong with "window shopping" as members would want to get the most for their hard earned money and sharing the results. So happy members sponsors get more money.

The testing has been paid for by contributing members...As Virtuous stated, this forum isn't here specifically for the 'buyer', it's for those that want to advance themselves in this game on all levels.

Everything that has been added over the years has been discussed and agreed to by those involved with those additions (members and Mods that set them up and paid for them)...Whether that be the testing here or the testing on Anasci (both testing projects are in conjunction).

If a person is here strictly to see the testing and sponsors then they can join the VIP and with the upgrade they have access to VIP, Sponsors, Testing forums (both here and Anasci): https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/professional-muscle-vip-lounge.149032/

...Or they can donate specifically to the Anasci testing project...You can search for those threads here in the main forum.

In a world where so many want something for nothing and want to win the race without doing the race this forum is a breath of fresh air in this respect. If You want privileges that accompany this forum put in your time like the rest of us have and you’ll have the answers you seek.

With perusing the comments on say Sponsor A, B or C a person might want to peruse the reports as well to make an informed decision on what sponsor to go with. Should be nothing wrong with "window shopping" as members would want to get the most for their hard earned money and sharing the results. So happy members sponsors get more money.
You can complain about this all you want and try and justify your reasoning and that’s fine but no one is revamping the rules and protocol just for you buddy.

I'm confused to why board newbs can't at least read the lab results forum. It seems being allowed would lead to more informed decisions, regardless of post count.

Now I can understand the no newb posts in sponsored forums, to eliminate a lot of unnecessary noise and questions.

Not trying to stir anything up, just honestly curious of the thinking behind it. I'm new here but not to gear and pharmaceuticals used in BB. Did my first cycle back in the 1990's. Yes I'm pretty old now, but working on getting back into shape.
Why do you think you’d get to see lab results for free that everyone else here who are far senior ranking members some 15-20 years here have paid or donated to have done. Nothing at all confusing about that.

Why do you think you’d get to see lab results for free that everyone else here who are far senior ranking members some 15-20 years here have paid or donated to have done.
I wonder if all the sources who pay to be here, paid for their own testing on raws or finished products and post the results would feel the same if new customers would potentially buy after seeing test results? After all, experience in this game tells me their in it for the profits, more so than people "proving themselves" by participating on a BB forum.
Nothing at all confusing about that.
Well actually it's a bit unusual to expect one to buy anything without first doing a bit of investigating, more so with this subject than most.
But point taken. I already have sources, so I guess that makes me a "window shopper" and I'm not welcome here so I'll move along.
Thanks for everything.

If a person is here strictly to see the testing and sponsors then they can join the VIP and with the upgrade they have access to VIP, Sponsors, Testing forums (both here and Anasci): https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/professional-muscle-vip-lounge.149032/

...Or they can donate specifically to the Anasci testing project...You can search for those threads here in the main forum.
Thanks for the helpful info. Very much appreciated and I'll check into it!

I wonder if all the sources who pay to be here, paid for their own testing on raws or finished products and post the results would feel the same if new customers would potentially buy after seeing test results? After all, experience in this game tells me their in it for the profits, more so than people "proving themselves" by participating on a BB forum.
The sponsors have and do pay for their own testing to be done and are free to post them in their own threads...But many over the years have also been caught out for sending in different samples than what they were offering customers and even editing results entirely.

That is why the Official Testing projects were started in the first place and why it became a contribute/donate to the forum, to keep the sponsors honest and aware of any issues...These have been going on for many years using various testing options from SRCS, to college labs, to Jano. Simple searches would give any newcomer plenty of information regarding the testing, reasoning, rules, etc. Shit many of the sponsors here over the years had tests published in the Llewellyn's Anabolics testing books.

To think that someone coming on here for the first time should immediately have access to the work/money/time others have contributed is unrealistic and frankly an entitled attitude in today's age.

To think that someone coming on here for the first time should immediately have access to the work/money/time others have contributed is unrealistic and frankly an entitled attitude in today's age.
Fuck it I'm out.

I'm not into this shit being accused of being eNtItLeD like I'm some 18yo kid, for asking a simple question. Must have struck a nerve nearest I can tell. Gotta villainize this question before more newbs wake up and realize you don't have to pay a 3rd party extra to be an informed customer.

I'm fucking 60 years old, did my first cycle in the 1990's, already have more than one source and came here simply out of curiosity. I already have lists from more than one source here and just wanted to know why the secrecy with test results. Already using more than one source (not here) who posts test results, willing to pay for blood work and janoshik testing and no jumping through hoops. I've already used janoshik on my own, why go through anasci? I'd be glad to post any test results, FOR FREE, but not if the people who most need to see them can't.

Speaking of feeling entitled, paying to see test result..... Calling me entitled for asking a simple question. In a community that pushes Naps...lo

Sorry for the long rant, No disrespect to the guys here. This place is just not for me.

Fuck it I'm out.

I'm not into this shit being accused of being eNtItLeD like I'm some 18yo kid, for asking a simple question. Must have struck a nerve nearest I can tell. Gotta villainize this question before more newbs wake up and realize you don't have to pay a 3rd party extra to be an informed customer.

I'm fucking 60 years old, did my first cycle in the 1990's, already have more than one source and came here simply out of curiosity. I already have lists from more than one source here and just wanted to know why the secrecy with test results. Already using more than one source (not here) who posts test results, willing to pay for blood work and janoshik testing and no jumping through hoops. I've already used janoshik on my own, why go through anasci? I'd be glad to post any test results, FOR FREE, but not if the people who most need to see them can't.

Speaking of feeling entitled, paying to see test result..... Calling me entitled for asking a simple question. In a community that pushes Naps...lo

Sorry for the long rant, No disrespect to the guys here. It's just not for me.
Lolz

Must have struck a nerve nearest I can tell.
Actually, apparently I struck the nerve...You definitely didn't piss me off in anyway.

Another show of entitlement is getting offended when someone calls you on it...Truth is a hard thing to hear for those that wish their opinions to be truth.

edit: Are you going to say that it is wrong to think someone entitled because they feel that others work/time/money should be free to anyone off the streets immediately upon entry...Can someone walk into your house and go to your frig on the first meeting or do they have to let you know who they are first?! You get insulted because you could not be bothered to do a simple search for countless threads answering your simple question. Instead, you shouldn't have to search, you shouldn't have to contribute, you shouldn't have to donate and you shouldn't have to wait to have access to what you want. Yes sir, that IS entitled. Then you want to throw out your parading for sponsors paying and posting their own test results, when again a simple search would have explained that idea as well.

Last edited:
Many things in life need to be earned. But in our instant I want it society, that may not be desired by some. I never felt bad about having to be a productive part of this forum to earn all the benifits of it. How long does it take to make 50 quality posts 1 week. maybe 3 or 4 if some one wants to make sure the posts are of really good quality. and for those that don't like that then they know this forum is not for them early on.

Fuck it I'm out.

Sorry for the long rant, No disrespect to the guys here. This place is just not for me.
Yep entitled lol nobody pushing anything here. If you already have sources why look for more. Most have thst all worked out long before 60 lol I want pics haha

Stick around… No need in getting bent out of shape over comments from an internet forum. Read, get to know folks here, post knowledgeable posts. Being an AAS user at 60 you should have a vast amount of knowledge under your belt. Why not share?

It’s not asking much to hang around a minute to have access to a great community of weight lifters and users of PED’s plus all the solid sponsors. I know there will be some knowledge here you’ll gain along the way.

Welcome to PM!! 🙋🏽

Cage

Lmao I think I’ve been on this board a decade and looked at the Sponsors section less than a handful of times…if you’re 60, have tons of sources and all this experience why is lab results the first thing you look to?

Very clearly focused on the wrong aspect of bodybuilding.

Understood of the reasoning behind the rules of the sponsor and testing results forums as I thought that it was mainly member contributed testing reports. If these reports are paid for by the sponsors themselves then that's another story (Thanks @K1 for that clarification!). Not trying to bash or complain and thanks for the feedback.

I can and willing to make a donation and what is the minimum donation accepted for VIP privileges?

Understood of the reasoning behind the rules of the sponsor and testing results forums as I thought that it was mainly member contributed testing reports. If these reports are paid for by the sponsors themselves then that's another story (Thanks @K1 for that clarification!). Not trying to bash or complain and thanks for the feedback.

I can and willing to make a donation and what is the minimum donation accepted for VIP privileges?
Yes, that was the reason for the main Official testing to begin with VET members and rAJJIN originally spearheading them all at the start...A way to assure the sponsors stayed honest. And also not even just for the members but the sponsors with the testing of raw materials. So all parties learn from the results...Sponsors, members, mods all have contributed to the testing projects over the years. Of course the sponsors are going to continue to do their own to show to those following their thread that they're keeping track...There is just never any guarantee that the testing has been done unbiased.

Here is one of the VIP threads: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/professional-muscle-vip-lounge.149032/

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws