over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why arent you bigger?

My age and injuries has made my workout no where close to what they used to be back in my competition days.but I can honestly say I'm happy where I'm at in size and looks.I get complements every where I go.and if it's at the beach or water park even more.

I do wish to get my abs looking better but I just love food to much lol
Same here. A few injuries(peck,knee,lat) have made it so that most of my workout is about concentration on a deep muscle connection and pump. Also, any time I have gotten over 255lbs my snoring(apnea) flares up and my quality of life suffers. I also life in the deep south where the heat and humidity is high 9 months of the year and don't really like sweating all day every day like when I was heavy.

My doctor prescribe cpap showed up on my doorstep from a medical supply store. It’s self learning. I plugged it in, and it determines what I need. Cost about 400 dollars for the unit, 80 for the mask, and around 100 dollars in dr copays. The same unit can be bought off Craigslist for 3-400. And again, requires no programming as it’s auto regulating. It’s not fucking rocket science. And if you have apnea anything is better than not treating it
Getting use to the mask was my biggest hurdle, u can’t give up they have different styles of masks as well. Good luck

Same here. A few injuries(peck,knee,lat) have made it so that most of my workout is about concentration on a deep muscle connection and pump. Also, any time I have gotten over 255lbs my snoring(apnea) flares up and my quality of life suffers. I also life in the deep south where the heat and humidity is high 9 months of the year and don't really like sweating all day every day like when I was heavy.
Brother tell me about it I live in good oh Miami Florida does get any more hotter or humidity than here
But I love living here .it's summer year round and the hottest woman in the world live here

It's good being able to take by boat put any weekend I want or any week day as well
There been so many times it's like a Tuesday and I just take that baby out and out there looks like it the weekend a shit load of people on boats too lmao

Brother tell me about it I live in good oh Miami Florida does get any more hotter or humidity than here
But I love living here .it's summer year round and the hottest woman in the world live here

It's good being able to take by boat put any weekend I want or any week day as well
There been so many times it's like a Tuesday and I just take that baby out and out there looks like it the weekend a shit load of people on boats too lmao
Haha i'm a couple hundred miles directly west of you on the west coast.

Haha i'm a couple hundred miles directly west of you on the west coast.
Oh I lived in cape coral for 8 years as well .my 2 oldest brother and their wife and my nieces and nephews still live over there

Where you at Naples or Marco Island either of the 2 is big money to live there

I know I answered this when it was first started, but my current answer would be.

I look better and am healthier at 190 vs 210 plus. Less lbm on my frame but also less water, fat, bloat, and better shape and taper.

Mirror/illusion of size> scale

I am WORKING ON GETTING BIGGER! Lol takes time basically.... Over 5 years I have changed myself from a very out of shape 180lbs 30% BF or so to holding 205lbs around 13% normally. Recently pulled everything back to deload and take a month off blast. Sitting around 198 at 10.4% according to my last body scan although those arent terribly accurate, they do seem consistent in their readings though.

I will be starting a log titrating training/food/test/mast/gh/slin and finishing with some orals closer to Jan/Feb in an attempt to GET BIGGER! lol

I know I answered this when it was first started, but my current answer would be.

I look better and am healthier at 190 vs 210 plus. Less lbm on my frame but also less water, fat, bloat, and better shape and taper.

Mirror/illusion of size> scale
Post a pic and show us

I am WORKING ON GETTING BIGGER! Lol takes time basically.... Over 5 years I have changed myself from a very out of shape 180lbs 30% BF or so to holding 205lbs around 13% normally. Recently pulled everything back to deload and take a month off blast. Sitting around 198 at 10.4% according to my last body scan although those arent terribly accurate, they do seem consistent in their readings though.

I will be starting a log titrating training/food/test/mast/gh/slin and finishing with some orals closer to Jan/Feb in an attempt to GET BIGGER! lol
If my math is correct that's about 60 lbs of lbm in 5 years? Impressive. I assume you gained muscle and lost fat for a good period of time?

The primary reason I am not bigger is because of psychological issues. I was a Infantry Marine during OIF. I was proud of how I served and was proficiently trained and prepared to do so. Even in Iraq during 130 degree days I hit the weights religiously every opportunity I had. My back was injured during a fire-fight so my physical for re-enlistment was to be denied so I separated.

During civilian life my former unit deployed to Afghanistan and during such time I really started over training due to my desires and wishes that I were over there fighting. My prior roommate did not make it back. He expired in fact saving one of my prior marines. A guy who was slower physical and mentally but he never gave up so I always helped him along the way. Ultimately I blamed myself for the death of my roommate as I felt that I should have broken this other Marine rather than helped him. I dealt with survivors remorse for a decade and the psychological issues in conjunction with chronic pain led to life being a roller-coaster.

I am now in outpatient therapy with the VA and have completed extensive therapy. I hope at 33 to incrementally work towards getting massive as I can believe that my best days still lie ahead.

I am now in the best state mentally I have been since wrestling at the highest levels of competition as an adolescent.

Thanks for reading. Support and good vibes Bros.

My vets have had good results with EMDR. Have you tried it?

If my math is correct that's about 60 lbs of lbm in 5 years? Impressive. I assume you gained muscle and lost fat for a good period of time?

umm idk that seems like a lot of muscle. I mean I did begin using SARMS only a few months into training because "I knew how to train..."
But ya I was a pack a day smoker, drinker, office job worker who ate trash all the time... for about 8 years leading up to me starting to get in shape so I had a very rough starting point.

60lbs sounds too crazy lol maybe im off on my numbers a bit. Maybe I was more like 25% bf to begin with? Did not have a scan done at that time so I cant be sure I was more guesstimating.

It doesn't matter how hard I tried, I could never gain any appreciatable amount of muscle without th fat gain. After cutting, I'd be right back where I started as far body composition. I've tried several times over the last 20 years, making changes here and there to macros, overall calories, training styles etc with no luck.

It wasn't until a few years ago I started using hgh and realized that was my golden ticket to keeping fat down and putting on muscle. Now I'm approaching 42 y.o..I have no desire to put my body through that hell again and I'm fine just maintaing and being healthy.

umm idk that seems like a lot of muscle. I mean I did begin using SARMS only a few months into training because "I knew how to train..."
But ya I was a pack a day smoker, drinker, office job worker who ate trash all the time... for about 8 years leading up to me starting to get in shape so I had a very rough starting point.

60lbs sounds too crazy lol maybe im off on my numbers a bit. Maybe I was more like 25% bf to begin with? Did not have a scan done at that time so I cant be sure I was more guesstimating.
You were probably around 20 percent so that would make the math and muscle gain alot more reasonable lol. Come to think of it, it would be damn hard to be 30 percent at 180 lol. Either way impressive transformation.

It doesn't matter how hard I tried, I could never gain any appreciatable amount of muscle without th fat gain. After cutting, I'd be right back where I started as far body composition. I've tried several times over the last 20 years, making changes here and there to macros, overall calories, training styles etc with no luck.

It wasn't until a few years ago I started using hgh and realized that was my golden ticket to keeping fat down and putting on muscle. Now I'm approaching 42 y.o..I have no desire to put my body through that hell again and I'm fine just maintaing and being healthy.
How much gh did you use?

I'm in the same boat, I feel like I'm delusional trying to use different approaches and planings ... but after a point, either you jump into gear boat or there is nothing to do.

I'm actually very happy with my size but if I had to pick something that held me back it would be ulcerative colitis, not doing DC style training earlier, and dieting on small amounts of gear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131