over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why arent you bigger?

Injuries and surgeries. Have had so many setbacks in recent years that I can’t stay consistent. But when I can stay healthy and focus on training and diet I can get as big as I want to a point. Never be what I was now that I’m 45 but I know I still have a good run in me once I heal up from my most recent surgeries over the past 6 months. I will try my best one last time(within reason) and see where the cards fall, after that it will be about staying healthy and looking decent.

The days of being 300lbs are over, but nothing wrong with being a solid 240-250lb and having “the look”.

Message to the young guys on here, take care of your bodies. Specifically your insides and your joints. Know when to back off and when to hit the gas. You only get one shot at this, do it right or you’ll end up like a lot of us...old and broken down telling people who you used to be. Fuck that, take care of yourselves.

Watch the Ronnie documentary to see what can happen. I cried watching him barely able to walk. Talk about being the King, an all time great and to see him now. My wife saw me tear up and she realized why. I wasn’t on Ronnies level obviously but I was an absolute fucking animal in my day. It’s taken it’s toll and I can’t do what I used to do, can’t be who I used to be. It hurts my pride but I still have fight left. Be smart in this game...

Injuries and surgeries. Have had so many setbacks in recent years that I can’t stay consistent. But when I can stay healthy and focus on training and diet I can get as big as I want to a point. Never be what I was now that I’m 45 but I know I still have a good run in me once I heal up from my most recent surgeries over the past 6 months. I will try my best one last time(within reason) and see where the cards fall, after that it will be about staying healthy and looking decent.

The days of being 300lbs are over, but nothing wrong with being a solid 240-250lb and having “the look”.

Message to the young guys on here, take care of your bodies. Specifically your insides and your joints. Know when to back off and when to hit the gas. You only get one shot at this, do it right or you’ll end up like a lot of us...old and broken down telling people who you used to be. Fuck that, take care of yourselves.

Watch the Ronnie documentary to see what can happen. I cried watching him barely able to walk. Talk about being the King, an all time great and to see him now. My wife saw me tear up and she realized why. I wasn’t on Ronnies level obviously but I was an absolute fucking animal in my day. It’s taken it’s toll and I can’t do what I used to do, can’t be who I used to be. It hurts my pride but I still have fight left. Be smart in this game...
This post ^^ hits home for me, my joints are fucking destroyed from my insane love for being extremely strong when I was younger.

Question to members of the board, why aren't you bigger than you currently are, im sure about 85% of the members here use anabolics, and I'm sure you decided to use anabolics for the sole purpose of getting as muscular as you can (expect maybe actual sports competitors) so why are you not bigger than what you are now? What is holding you back? Why are you not bigger and leaner?
Discuss....

^^^maybe from your standpoint, so i understand why you might say this (..& i can very much respect that)

..but definitely just not true

people have MANY various reasons for using AAS/PEDs

some reasons;
-just to be a lil better than before (..most are happy/elated to achieve that)
-sexual performance
-to increase "durability" both mental & physical for the purpose of corporate/career/work performance/advancement
-TRT & feeling well again/mood
-avoiding or mitigating disease (..depression among others)
-for ease of fat/weight loss & fat loss maintenance
-bc they recognize their failure to be able to adhere to a diet
-mental addiction
-for the admiration of peers/family/coworkers
-self image/self worth

"..so why aren't they bigger?"
-poor discipline
-poor diet understanding/control or intolerance
-poor drug tolerance
-poor support system
-limiting disease or physical condition (..injury)
-love for their health above/or more than their size
-they are not competitors & genuinely just DO NOT have the desire to compete

..but far & away:
-to most their family, kids, work/careers takes a primary concern over "maxing" their "physique"
..let's face it, it can be a very time consuming/selfish sport & the people that matter most to them, can't tell the diff anyway
..they just think "daddy is big!!" or "my husband is buff" & that's more than enough for them
^^^it all just boils down to different priorities & goals in life

When I get over 260 I start to have dreams of suffocating and can't stand it so I drop my gear down. I know I probably need a CPAP, I don't have good enough insurance to cover it.
You can get them on Craigslist for as little as a few hundred bucks and the newer ones are auto programming so you don’t need a doc to use one

Attachments

• 1C42F38D-1F4F-40DD-BD42-2081DBF98D7B.png
    1C42F38D-1F4F-40DD-BD42-2081DBF98D7B.png
    244 KB · Views: 19

2014- hip replacement. 2016- back fusion. 2019 failed 6 level back fusion. 2020 revision 6 level back fusion. And every damn one set me back a ton on size and strength. lost everything. I don't understand why the arms are the first to go after surgery either. And so depressing that I tried everything I did before surgery and even more to get where I was just didn't happened. Looking at Coleman's post op pic's and videos breaks my heart too. I see the same with him. Surgery to a bodybuilder has got to be the most agonizing experience to go threw because building muscle is the most difficult time consuming thing and after all the years put in to it just to lose in a matter of weeks from surgery is devastating. Coleman is an amazing and unique man to be able to still smile and joke. I wish I could be like that. Now at times when I pull up to the gym I just want to say fuck it and go home but down in side still have the drive even though the workouts seem worthless from lack of improvement. Never give up...

Not knowing what the hell I even wanna do...

Convincing myself that I'm working hard enough when I'm really not (likely most people's biggest problem). You pushed it 'good', you 'tried hard', maybe even harder than most. But when shit gets advanced, 'hard' doesn't cut it, and although we know that, we don't follow through. We're content with our current work ethic because we think it's good enough when, in fact, it may not be. We get comfortable with the work load we're already imposing on ourselves, thinking you're just the hardest working motherfucker on Earth when we're clearly not

Consistency? What consistency? Those times when I think I'm doing well and let loose. Well, the fact of the matter is that you probably aren't as far along as you pretend you are, so those little sidesteps add up over a period of time...

I'm not where I want to be because I'm constantly spinning my wheels, trying new shit before the old shit even starts working, deciding to 'mini cut' when at the same time I'm wanting to add a teeny bit of muscle here and there, fooling myself into pulling back when I overeat and gain some water, then giving myself too much leeway when I'm lean

I'm also crazier than a shit house rat, if that counts for anything. Kinda fuckin dumb, too

I just really don't care much anymore but because of my past usage I have to stay pinning.

When I try to get off and let my system recover I have intense back and neck pain to where I can't function,yet on 200mg test a week it disappears. So I pin 200mg test and 300mg eq a week and I lift halfass 2 times a week sometimes 3-4 if time permits(I own a auto Transportation company and still drive myself so I'm not home a lot),don't even sweat when I train and lift light(130lb db rows high reps,120 on incline DB,3 plates on squat) .Even with adding EQ to my prescribed trt I feel like a million bucks and my blood work is perfect as is my BP(112/68). I maintain 5'9 195 high singles bf% I would guess(veins on midsection,can get light striations when flexing delts/chest,dickskin everywhere else)

When I get established to where I can consistently lift 4 times a week I will get serious again, building my business just takes priority now though as I just turned 29 and I would like to have enough to retire early if need be(within next 8-10 years hopefully,all of my current equipment is paid off as is my house) as I don't feel confident in the direction the US is heading.

Not that I ever had ambitions to be pro or the genetics lol I started off at 112 lbs

Why i am not bigger?

-I don't eat enough, because i fear to get fat, when mostly of it is just water that goes away in no time.

-Covid, which closed all gyms for almost 1y and at home i can't do legs properly and other body parts properly. I ended up doing GVT, which seems going good for me.

-Too much Tren in all my cycles.

When i use Trenbolone i tend to workout like a madman 7 days on 7, eat the same, sleep <5h a night... i end up fatigued and inflamed like a mofo. The look and feeling is too much addictive.

-Maybe age, but i started aas at 34 now at 39 i think to still have some years of gains.

Not that I ever had ambitions to be pro or the genetics lol I started off at 112 lbs

See, that's what I'm talking about. That blows my mind. I picked up this 'hobby' because I was already a big kid and responded really well to training. Then I hear about guys that started at like 120-130lbs and I just have to hand it to you...you've got more patience than I. That's what hard work is, not some guy already built like a gorilla who picked up weights and started watching what he ate

Doing everything the hard way. Trial and error. Making excuses and believing in my own self doubt. Being afraid of pushing higher doses and the biggest thing is that if I do achieve my ideal size and look it will be addicting and I'll do everything I can to keep that no matter how bad the consequences.

honest to god answer.
I was tired of being poor. I was investing so much time and money into bodybuilding. I was struggling. Couldn’t even go out of my house some days. My quality of life was suffering.
I really invested in my career and had to put the gym life on hold.
now that I work and I have money I hit the gym hard. But the level of dedication and time it takes to be good. I don’t have the mental strength to do it everyday and I beat myself up everyday. I’m like your such a bitch.
i have good genetics I really do. I can put on size well and good proportions.
Its hard for me to do cardio go to work prep my meals eat the meals go the gym do more cardio wash the dishes handle the house take care of the dogs. I feel like I operate at 70percent of everything. Something takes away from something else.

Cause i dont want to be. Very happy with my body in my 40th year of life.
Good balance between work, kids, gf and gym.
I dont eat as a chore(we run the 80/20 we call it, 80% clean 20% dining out ect)
Gear wise only run test, mast, primo, gh and the odd oral in for 3 weeks or so if going on holidays or feel like i want to look special. oh and L Carnatine

Funny thing is i see myself as normal these days but if we do head out to a club or something always get the comments im sure most here get.

Consistency or should I say inconsistency. It’s not lack of information or knowledge or ability. My wife is supportive my job doesn’t interfere. I don’t miss workouts, I train pretty hard. It comes down to consistency when dieting and being impatient. When I go for size I go against what I know and chase the scale then when I decide I’m too fat I’ll cut far too quickly. It’s not a career for me so I just enjoy it. Something else that made me spin my wheels but I learned from was I would experiment with different things I read some worked, some didn’t. I’m older now, have injuries to work around, and digestive issues.

The ability to eat enough food. I have a fantastic metabolism....but it burns through calories. I don’t have a Great appetite to begin with. But the quantities of food I need to grow are a daily struggle to get in. If I was one of those guys who had no problem pounding food I have no doubts I’d be walking around back up at 275 or so again. Slowly trying to build back there

I have the same problem bro. Are you an ecto/hard gainer?

Good post....

The Ronnie doc had me tearing up too. It was good but hard to watch.

I’ve got a bad lower back, shoulders, left hip and knees.
What kills me is when my daughter wants to play and I feel a jolt down the right side of my lower back travel down the back of my leg that makes my knee buckle and almost drops me just barely chasing her around the yard or when I’m out with the family shopping just standing in line and it hits.
Hell I can’t even turn my neck fully side to side.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws