over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why arent you bigger?

well i'm to old now to get bigger but looking back the 2 biggest obstacles for me were sleep apnea and depression
Sleep apnea has probably affected a lot of peoples gaines.

well i'm to old now to get bigger but looking back the 2 biggest obstacles for me were sleep apnea and depression
Sleep apnea has probably affected a lot of peoples gaines.
100% agree.

I can directly tie getting my CPAP to much better recovery and making the best gains in strength and muscle mass of my life.

100% agree.

I can directly tie getting my CPAP to much better recovery and making the best gains in strength and muscle mass of my life.
Should be getting mine on the 12th. A bit nervous about sleeping with a mask on as I’m a stomach sleeper. But god a full nights rest sounds amazing

I like to play sports, hike, ride my bike etc.... I lose a pep in my step when I'm over 210. 5'10 210lbs 6-8% bodyfat is where I can be strong as a bull but keep my athleticism.

Should be getting mine on the 12th. A bit nervous about sleeping with a mask on as I’m a stomach sleeper. But god a full nights rest sounds amazing
its a game changer. if you feel a little claustrophobic or panic with the mask on here is a very important tip.

disconnect the mask from the unit. go in front of the mirror and put the mask on. now breathe and look at yourself. your not panicking, your not gasping for air. your fine. this teaches guys how to relax with your mask on. it works, trust me. being able to actually see that your ok makes a world of difference. it all in your head. good luck

Question to members of the board, why aren't you bigger than you currently are, im sure about 85% of the members here use anabolics, and I'm sure you decided to use anabolics for the sole purpose of getting as muscular as you can (expect maybe actual sports competitors) so why are you not bigger than what you are now? What is holding you back? Why are you not bigger and leaner?
Discuss....

Personally, i just cant fuckin eat as much as you cats do to save my life. I can only shovel so much down, and now that im older i get full more easily. Even with shakes.

Secondary, but i also cant push doses like some do. I'll feel like shit easily and not be able to even make it to the gym if i feel too toxic.

The primary reason I am not bigger is because of psychological issues. I was a Infantry Marine during OIF. I was proud of how I served and was proficiently trained and prepared to do so. Even in Iraq during 130 degree days I hit the weights religiously every opportunity I had. My back was injured during a fire-fight so my physical for re-enlistment was to be denied so I separated.

During civilian life my former unit deployed to Afghanistan and during such time I really started over training due to my desires and wishes that I were over there fighting. My prior roommate did not make it back. He expired in fact saving one of my prior marines. A guy who was slower physical and mentally but he never gave up so I always helped him along the way. Ultimately I blamed myself for the death of my roommate as I felt that I should have broken this other Marine rather than helped him. I dealt with survivors remorse for a decade and the psychological issues in conjunction with chronic pain led to life being a roller-coaster.

I am now in outpatient therapy with the VA and have completed extensive therapy. I hope at 33 to incrementally work towards getting massive as I can believe that my best days still lie ahead.

I am now in the best state mentally I have been since wrestling at the highest levels of competition as an adolescent.

Thanks for reading. Support and good vibes Bros.

The primary reason I am not bigger is because of psychological issues. I was a Infantry Marine during OIF. I was proud of how I served and was proficiently trained and prepared to do so. Even in Iraq during 130 degree days I hit the weights religiously every opportunity I had. My back was injured during a fire-fight so my physical for re-enlistment was to be denied so I separated.

During civilian life my former unit deployed to Afghanistan and during such time I really started over training due to my desires and wishes that I were over there fighting. My prior roommate did not make it back. He expired in fact saving one of my prior marines. A guy who was slower physical and mentally but he never gave up so I always helped him along the way. Ultimately I blamed myself for the death of my roommate as I felt that I should have broken this other Marine rather than helped him. I dealt with survivors remorse for a decade and the psychological issues in conjunction with chronic pain led to life being a roller-coaster.

I am now in outpatient therapy with the VA and have completed extensive therapy. I hope at 33 to incrementally work towards getting massive as I can believe that my best days still lie ahead.

I am now in the best state mentally I have been since wrestling at the highest levels of competition as an adolescent.

Thanks for reading. Support and good vibes Bros.
Fantastic.

Biggest thing up until 2 years ago, inconsistent. Past 2 years, stress, anxiety, and effect it has on gi/colitis. Learned I can force feed 5500 calories clean a day, but when flared up just runs right through. Counterintuitive as fuck.

Still working on stress management and telling myself not to stress over shit I can't control.

3-4 more years and I may have a different answer pertaining to genetic limitations, but there's no way in hell, I'm capped out

There are so many YouTube videos and things to help you program your machine. It’s not rocket science. Most of the newer ones are self learning anyways. And the doc isn’t an option for everyone. Not everyone has insurance, and even the ones who do this isn’t covered heavily by some insurances. And I believe that you are the “some guy” here. I’ve been nagging away at this since 2004 on this forum. And FYI...this advice is also given by Stan Efferding, John meadows, and pretty much anyone else in the industry

Sleep apnea is serious condition. Watching a YouTube video on how to program a machine from someone that isnt even a doctor, is the last thing that I would do, or anyone should do. Again, you need to get a sleep study, you don't know how obstructive your apnea is. But you want me to listen to advice about sleep apnea, from some bodybuilders that are not even medical doctors? lol..

And who doesnt have insurance nowadays? Everyone has or can get insurance.. A sleep doctor isnt going to turn you down if you dont have insurance. You can pay out of pocket.

Consistency over the last two decades. Day to day I am fine but there has been stretches, some lasting a couple years, where BB was not the priority. I am reasonable with what I expect from my genetics but I know had I not taken these breaks for the last two decades I would be much further along.

Focusing too much on minutia and not simply eating 6 meals with some good test for years on end. Without the basics the rest is borderline worthless BS.

Oh I almost forgot: Because certain people refuse to share the "secret" with me............................looking at you Bboy!
Wow. Great post I need to remember to keep it basic as well

Desire. I don't want to be bigger I much prefer a more aesthetic look as I get older and it actually compliments my family/business oriented life instead of hindering it.

My age and injuries has made my workout no where close to what they used to be back in my competition days.but I can honestly say I'm happy where I'm at in size and looks.I get complements every where I go.and if it's at the beach or water park even more.

I do wish to get my abs looking better but I just love food to much lol

Going to be very honest

Thought I was smarter then I was

Took years to figure out I'm a little slow...why years ? Because I'm slow 🤣

But now have a trainer going just listen to the pro and do as instructed

Sleep apnea is serious condition. Watching a YouTube video on how to program a machine from someone that isnt even a doctor, is the last thing that I would do, or anyone should do. Again, you need to get a sleep study, you don't know how obstructive your apnea is. But you want me to listen to advice about sleep apnea, from some bodybuilders that are not even medical doctors? lol..

And who doesnt have insurance nowadays? Everyone has or can get insurance.. A sleep doctor isnt going to turn you down if you dont have insurance. You can pay out of pocket.
My doctor prescribe cpap showed up on my doorstep from a medical supply store. It’s self learning. I plugged it in, and it determines what I need. Cost about 400 dollars for the unit, 80 for the mask, and around 100 dollars in dr copays. The same unit can be bought off Craigslist for 3-400. And again, requires no programming as it’s auto regulating. It’s not fucking rocket science. And if you have apnea anything is better than not treating it

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member