over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why b boy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

suparay

Banned
The guy has 9 years on the board was a highly respected member of this board!!! I'm just trying to figure out why was he banned? He didn't swear at the mods all he did was say his beliefs? I'm sure this will get deleted and if so all I can say is sorry for asking.

The guy has 9 years on the board was a highly respected member of this board!!! I'm just trying to figure out why was he banned? He didn't swear at the mods all he did was say his beliefs? I'm sure this will get deleted and if so all I can say is sorry for asking.

This isn't going to go anywhere bro, at least not good. Just drop it.

I'm asking so basically all th other members including myself can know what NOT to do... The guy was very respected on here so if he got banned for the reason of gh15 I guess we know to shut up about it Or was it the argument with big chef

youtube-star-chris-crocker-glitter_thumb%5B3%5D

I think the situation may have gotten a bit tense and the whole thing seems like a case of "my trainer is better than your trainer".

Speaking of which , I've noticed that alot of the trainers don't post much here anymore I miss hearing things from Shelby , Skip , my Boy Alex , hell even Phil :p

And some other to , like Tony and where the fuck is Tenny?!?! I'm feali g dreadfully abuse neglected

maybe u should have PMd a mod before making a thread about this?

Well that is why I did say sorry... But I also feel we should all know so us members don't get banned for the same reason.. I feel it's a legit question for all of us we all don't want to b banned from what I heard he only got a 3 day but I get on daily so I'd like to play it safe

Well that is why I did say sorry... But I also feel we should all know so us members don't get banned for the same reason.. I feel it's a legit question for all of us we all don't want to b banned from what I heard he only got a 3 day but I get on daily so I'd like to play it safe

If you go into his "some thoughts" thread I am pretty sure it has been explained and it's only temporary as of now.

I haven't been in that one lately I did go read all th other thread that was locked as well I'll go read that one

LMAO

Way to take one for the team bro
:headbang:

I would comment but I'm sure I would hurt someones feelings and get banned. B Boys thread was the most interesting read in a long time whether you subscribe or not. It's an open forum and we are grown ass men....if you didnt like it you could've moved to another thread. Should not have to kiss anyone's ass to stay on the forum but....

I would comment but I'm sure I would hurt someones feelings and get banned. B Boys thread was the most interesting read in a long time whether you subscribe or not. It's an open forum and we are grown ass men....if you didnt like it you could've moved to another thread. Should not have to kiss anyone's ass to stay on the forum but....

:yeahthat: I agree to this... It was all interesting plus best threads posted up since big a sick of it here's the truth... But again I
Guess we can all benefit from the answer to why. B boy did question it on another board the question is left un answered

Well almost 20
People viewing either a they wanna see if I get banned or not (hope
Not)
Or they'd like to know our new rule as well

bahahahahah I can feel the suspense building!!!:devi:-smi:devil:smi

The mods put up with disrespect,being called names and childish antagonizing for a couple hours before having enough and banning.They erased posts and asked for this to stop(from a 40 year old man:rolleyes:) and other immature followers were egging him on to keep it up.

Now people are making it out to be because "he spoke the truth" or whatever other nonsense people have been posting.

Now on other boards Big A is being given lists of demands and the mods are being threatened by this crackpot,lol.I wonder why they don't want that whole gang on this site? I just can't figure it out? it must be cenorship! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear