over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why BBing contests suck

PHIL HERNON said:
Now can you answer the question I posed to you?

which was?

Contests

The only contest that I enjoy are the ones I am in or my friends are competing. I agree that the shows in which I dont know anyone competing are boring. I have only been to one Pro show (Arnold) and sat real close and it was still boring.

When I do a show it gives me a goal and sense of accomplishment. This is just a hobby not a career. I dont compete against anyone but myself. We all know it is subjective so it would be healthier and wiser to take the same approach since the judging is out of our control.

So I agree with both TP and Phil, I guess it depends if ur doing the show or just watching.

Well if you read my post carefully, you would understand my response to your questions, even though i did not answer them directly. I can sit there n watch pose after pose because i know every guy busted their ass to look like that and have attained something most people could not endure and attain if they wanted to. Most people cant hang with a contest diet, or training schedule, while working a full time job and supporting a family and who knows what else. Its respectable. Why did you do it? Why did you compete Phil? I can ask other questions, but i will take that to PM if you wish becuase your personal business that i know about you does not belong in the public eyes, it is not fair to you. Now am i acting immature about this, yup pretty much. Are you, uh huh. Difference? Im 23 and your close to 40. Why are you stil dwelling on bodybuilding if you are so past it and disgusted with it? Why not move on with your life and let it go?

PHIL HERNON said:
Have you ever driven by a field of bulls? How fast can you pick out the biggest, most muscular bull? 30 seconds? Thank you.

I like to drive by once in the morning and once at night...I call it "prejudging" and the "evening show"...

now I know why TP4U was so mean to me in my pic post before...he doesn't find me attractive :mad: maybe if I posted pics in my whitey tighties he'll like me better ;)

jawbreakerkid said:
now I know why TP4U was so mean to me in my pic post before...he doesn't find me attractive :mad: maybe if I posted pics in my whitey tighties he'll like me better ;)

oh come on, you know you are the sexiest greasy wop i know :eek:

phil is in bad shape

Just the other day I saw Phil squat 550 for 15 reps and when he finished his kidney fell out on the ground. He's in sad shape.

I told you all a couple of weeks ago that he was a bitter bully and no one would agree with me!

I remember that

NEGATIVE FAILURE said:
Just the other day I saw Phil squat 550 for 15 reps and when he finished his kidney fell out on the ground. He's in sad shape.

I told you all a couple of weeks ago that he was a bitter bully and no one would agree with me!

I was waiting for you to show up!!

It's just not a spectator activity...it's more for the competitors than the fans, IMO...

I think most people in the world share Phil's opinion, to be honest. If that weren't the case, we'd be talking about how long the "halftime show" was at the Olympia...

Just the other day I saw Phil squat 550 for 15 reps and when he finished his kidney fell out on the ground

F'n classic....LMAO

I think both TP4U and Phil bring alot to this board and I can see both of their points of view. I think at this point you guys need to agree to disagree and also agree you can't f'n stand each other.

RELAX !!!!

here this should help. BEST ass in the world.

Attachments

• vida g.jpg
    vida g.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 243
just checking

Hey Phil -
Now that you have been "destroyed" I thought I should probably check to see if the gym will still be open when I get there this afternoon. After suffering such crushing embarassment in bodybuilding internet message board fantasy land I figure you might just want to go home and have a good cry for the rest of the day.

BTW, did you hurt your hand when you punched the computer screen?

mmm mm hhhh aaa aa mm nnnn kkkk

NEGATIVE FAILURE said:
Hey Phil -
Now that you have been "destroyed" I thought I should probably check to see if the gym will still be open when I get there this afternoon. After suffering such crushing embarassment in bodybuilding internet message board fantasy land I figure you might just want to go home and have a good cry for the rest of the day.

BTW, did you hurt your hand when you punched the computer screen?

Eye ll leabve da key undir da mat..........

NEGATIVE FAILURE said:
Hey Phil -

Well said.

(If it was sarcastic....hard to read that on the 'net sometimes)

Alot of people derive their persona and self-esteem from these kinds of boards....

Alot use it as their social outlet, etc...

It's sad...

Out of personal curiousity....aren't BB'ing contests and expo's cool because you get to bang fitness/figure girls? Isn't that the point of them?
:f'od-smil

anthony roberts said:
Out of personal curiousity....aren't BB'ing contests and expo's cool because you get to bang fitness/figure girls? Isn't that the point of them?
:f'od-smil

the hell if i know about expo's. Not fun for me. Anyone who wants to have a good laugh at me, stop by the Gaspari booth and watch Rich scream at all of us for a few days....:(

I personally like the vander approch to this whole thing:D

anthony roberts said:
It's just not a spectator activity...it's more for the competitors than the fans, IMO...

I think most people in the world share Phil's opinion, to be honest. If that weren't the case, we'd be talking about how long the "halftime show" was at the Olympia...

EXACTLY.....SPECTATOR'S!!!!! If you asked me my opinion of watching golf or cricket my response would be....I don't care for it!
But, would you see a Tiger Woods come out and bash his sport? Why? Because he respects the sport and loves it...hence....he plays!!!
Now, whatever hangup you have on bodybuilding is your business...no one elses. But, why post this on a BODYBUILDING board? Nonetheless, why post it and not expect a totally different view and then get pissed about it? What gives man?:confused:

TH

Trulyhuge said:
EXACTLY.....SPECTATOR'S!!!!! If you asked me my opinion of watching golf or cricket my response would be....I don't care for it!
But, would you see a Tiger Woods come out and bash his sport? Why? Because he respects the sport and loves it...hence....he plays!!!
Now, whatever hangup you have on bodybuilding is your business...no one elses. But, why post this on a BODYBUILDING board? Nonetheless, why post it and not expect a totally different view and then get pissed about it? What gives man?:confused:

TH

i like this guy :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner