YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why bother buying deca, just add more test.

Find out what works best in your body.
Experiment on your body.
High test in my body equals high side effects: nausea, gyno, acne, extreme fatigue, and on and on.
Split that dose between test, deca, and eq, and my body is very happy.
Everyone is unique. The older I get the more I realize this to be true.

I agree with JJB1, experiment, that's what this is all about!

Everybody responds differently to different compounds and combinations. See what works best for your body instead of taking someone else's opinion. Your body chemistry is different and might respond very well to Deca or NPP. Bottom line is you will never know unless you try.

A person's opinion (IFBB Pro or not) is still just an opinion, not a fact or even something that has been scientifically proven(in most cases).

Do what works best for your body.

Good luck bro!

get off your high horse Rambo

Lol. Fucking Rambo

On more serious note to add in my 2 cents about the topic. Lower OR no test with Higher anabolics when your lean equals a different look.

Being Fat with high test makes you look fatter and probably will cause way too much aromatization which will make you even fatter than you already were lol

Tip:

Get lean as hell. Then pretty much any wet compound will make you look good. But deca and test while your very lean makes your muscle look like it's going to pop out of the skin, through some anadrol in there (still being very lean of course) and you got a good combo

Last edited:
Also lets be real, one "pro" told you something, even if he was a real pro, does that make it gospel? Every read a muscle mag where they talk about how they got to 300lbs and say not one single word about drugs? Some people just don't know jack shit, pro or not. And some people have their reasons for not telling you any of their own secrets. Some might even mislead you because they don't give a damn and just spew whatever bullshit they feel like saying that day.

If you read his post a few up from yours he said he came here to ask for a better analysis. Because he didn't want to take the guys word just because he's a pro.

Might be sniffing too much epoxy bud

Lol. Fucking Rambo

On more serious note to add in my 2 cents about the topic. Lower OR no test with Higher anabolics when your lean equals a different look.

Being Fat with high test makes you look fatter and probably will cause way too much aromatization which will make you even fatter than you already were lol

Tip:

Get lean as hell. Then pretty much any wet compound will make you look good. But deca and test while your very lean makes your muscle look like it's going to pop out of the skin, through some anadrol in there (still being very lean of course) and you got a good combo

I would say my avi is a decent representative in regards to that for smaller fellas

I will add that for me anything over 500 mgs of test in the past made me feel like shit..mso what Do Ya do ? You get blood work done and you find very elevated e 2 ... So what do Ya do ? ... Ya add aromasin.. Now I am dealing with feeling like crap and my joints hurt like hell even on the lowest doses of aromasin if I take more than 3 weeks.. So I'll be damned if I'm increasing test dosage.. Id rather add NPP AT 400 mgs .. Now I get a bump.. Npp does not make me feel bad at all..or add in primo... I feel great on primo..

In other words everyone is different and if you feel like hell on a compound stop trying to fight and plug away..there are other compounds out there.. So if I were just stuck taking test Id be screwed..

And yes I do know pros... Plenty f them... I did a pod cast series with shelby .. I've iterviewed them for a few magazines.. All the " fun " stuff and most of them are full of shit.. Sorry but true.. Now the few I talked to that I truly believe we're honest about usage had a wide variety of likes and dislikes.. I talked to one that did not like high test and loved primo and thinks it's the best compiund for him available... I've talk to another that hates test and a typical off season is 400 mgs of test and 900 mgs of deca along with hgh ( didn't specify dosage) and slin ( only pre workout three times a week). . And yet another did 1500 test a week , 25 aromasin a day , 4 ius of HGH ( pharma) and SLIN post workout in the off season., he loves test.. No hairloss.. No prostate issues and says he feel great.. So again everyone is different.. It's your body.. Experiment..

Deca is more anabolic than test . a lot.of guys like high dose test cause there source is shit and test is cheap and the only thing that's dosed right or even real . I won't go over a gram of test and prefer 500 mg with 400 Deca and a gram of EQ and some drol

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Deca is more anabolic than test . a lot.of guys like high dose test cause there source is shit and test is cheap and the only thing that's dosed right or even real . I won't go over a gram of test and prefer 500 mg with 400 Deca and a gram of EQ and some drol

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Very true.. As far as the anabolic/ Androgenic scale test is 100.. I belueve deca is 125.. So yes deca is more anabolic than test..

Bottom line is everybody's body reacts different to compounds and doses...The top 3 test, gh,insulin like someone said your body makes so play with that and add and try other compounds to see what fits you period... I can stay at 315#s in off season on little to nothing of PEDs, some others can't it's all about genetics and what your body reacts to...LATS nailed it on the head with his post...

I'm one of those people that has no issues with high test and feels good on it.

I dropped Deca a few weeks back after 14weeks @ 450mg. I added in 200 tren to my 1500 test and look, feel, and even sleep better.
I finally reached over 270 pds P,M. but was sick of the stomach bloat.
Back to 260's P.M. but chiseling in nicely.
They all have there Place.
test/deca - bulker
test/tren - cutting
test/ primo - keeping

I dropped Deca a few weeks back after 14weeks @ 450mg. I added in 200 tren to my 1500 test and look, feel, and even sleep better.
I finally reached over 270 pds P,M. but was sick of the stomach bloat.
Back to 260's P.M. but chiseling in nicely.
They all have there Place.
test/deca - bulker
test/tren - cutting
test/ primo - keeping

I've found adding in low dose tren with higher test puts my strength through the roof! anything over 2-300 tren with test over 600 makes me fall apart though. sides kick in like crazy

My strength has gone up steadily in just 2 weeks on tren @ 200 even dropping 10pds+ bodyweight.
Gonna bump it to 400 in a couple weeks then revaluate test dose!

It's been said but I'll add another vote for experimenting and finding what works for you. High test makes me feel like shit but adding 300mgs of deca to a moderate test base work wonders. Joints feel better, appetite stays steady, blood pressure stays low and sides are nonexistent.

Okay so this was the reply I received when I wanted to add another "simple" compound to a bulk cycle.I have a lot of test so maybe that's the reason for it?
Anyway can you guys help me "dissect" this statement.
This is from the mouth of a very large pro. It went along the lines of test, gh, and slin are the only needed drugs for bulking.

Deca is great, can give you a difference

Okay so this was the reply I received when I wanted to add another "simple" compound to a bulk cycle.I have a lot of test so maybe that's the reason for it?
Anyway can you guys help me "dissect" this statement.
This is from the mouth of a very large pro. It went along the lines of test, gh, and slin are the only needed drugs for bulking.

It depends how you respond to each. I have heard (no personal experience) that you can go much higher with testosterone while on GH and still reap benefits. Also, the roundness and fullness of the slin and GH may make deca less appealing, since deca will also provide those benefits.

For some, 1+1=3 with test + deca. For others, they may respond very well to test alone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws