advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why bother buying deca, just add more test.

I think it depends on the person. Everyone is different. I know guys who won't touch deca anymore but I also know guys who live it and swear by it during their bulk cycles. Adding compounds to test always makes a difference it all depends on the person and what your goals are ect. .

Why up test? Just add Deca..:) (I add Deca or EQ so that I can keep my test dose lower than running it alone thereby reducing androgenic side effects)

very high test needs gh to be utilised, unless very very lean or genetically gifted with natural igf levels,

this is just conjecture but anything over 1-1.5grams you would be better off adding in another compound, gh, slin etc, with high dose gh it is a game changer though and that is when you see the big boys pushing 2+ grams

I want to add to this, I feel lots of time people have different reactions with Deca or any other compound for that matter simply because of the lab used,
a person can try deca for the first time and have no effect on their body possibly because it was underdosed, a person can have terrible side effects possibly because it was a different substance like tren, if I don't get the results I hear about from a certain substance, simply change labs and see if that makes a difference.

A friend of mine sees his hematocrit skyrocket on nandrolone real quick but not with test, so take that into consideration too.

A friend of mine sees his hematocrit skyrocket on nandrolone real quick but not with test, so take that into consideration too.
I like NPP but not Deca,it's the short ester of it being able to switch doses and drop out if need...Decanoate is just a very long ester,if run into probs with it have to wait it out,NPP is the way to go for me...Love high test most will go is 1g a week,but always have HGH in the mix...Never used insulin before,really don't know much about it...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

My prescribed trt is 200cyp/wk and 200deca/wk...
When I asked why deca, the dr said to create more anabolism. God bless him, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true, my husbands hct went over 50 in a month on just 100mg deca a week, never before or after been over 47...sad tho as with even such a low dose the gains were amazing.

personally deca does nothing to alter my body. but everyones different. my personal wonders are tren, test, anavar. those things bring out the monster.

I'm thinking about my next bulk and considering a high test an mast cycle, never done this before, my usual cycle would be something like 600 test, 600 eq, 600npp then half way thru cycle up the test an eq to 800mg,

Would I gain more just runing say 1g test then 6 weeks later up it to 1.5g then onto 2g test an drop the eq, npp all together?

Also iv never used mast b4 so don't know how much is best to take, I read it helps raise free test so you get more out of your test

I'm thinking about my next bulk and considering a high test an mast cycle, never done this before, my usual cycle would be something like 600 test, 600 eq, 600npp then half way thru cycle up the test an eq to 800mg,

Would I gain more just runing say 1g test then 6 weeks later up it to 1.5g then onto 2g test an drop the eq, npp all together?

Also iv never used mast b4 so don't know how much is best to take, I read it helps raise free test so you get more out of your test

I like my hair too much and mast seems scary for that.
Also many say it's better to run when leaner.

Take deca see you're body make major changes

I'll not convinced deca brings about the same amount of muscle as test. As written above though, it helps with joints and such which helps to facilitate muscle growth on a more comfortable level.
No I'm not saying weak muscle gains i just feel more test would bring more muscle rather than a lot of water.

NM I read the dates wrong but you have another similar thread just like this one. Just run the high test if that's what you wanna do

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear