YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why bother buying deca, just add more test.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay so this was the reply I received when I wanted to add another "simple" compound to a bulk cycle.I have a lot of test so maybe that's the reason for it?
Anyway can you guys help me "dissect" this statement.
This is from the mouth of a very large pro. It went along the lines of test, gh, and slin are the only needed drugs for bulking.

Okay so this was the reply I received when I wanted to add another "simple" compound to a bulk cycle.I have a lot of test so maybe that's the reason for it?
Anyway can you guys help me "dissect" this statement.
This is from the mouth of a very large pro. It went along the lines of test, gh, and slin are the only needed drugs for bulking.

I do like high dose test....but adding in an anabolic like deca or npp can make a big difference

I can see someone saying that if your test dose is small right now. If you're running 250 test then I wouldn't bother adding deca either lol

Yeah I don't understand the guys critique??
Deca does different things for you then Test.

Yeah I don't understand the guys critique??
Deca does different things for you then Test.

He's talking about just gaining muscle I think. I don't personally think nandro does anything different than test other than joint health when it comes to benefits. I'm trying to remember, 1gram test brought about the same results as 500mg test with 500mg deca for me. But that was far back so I can't be 100%.
Hell there's a thread here with guys saying test builds more muscle than deca and vice versa.

Why dont you guys go read on the mechanisms of how they actually work so you dont have to post questions like this.

Some anabolics like test are better at promoting protein synthesis, but DECREASE collagen synthesis, which can be bad for getting injured in the way of weakened connective tissue and making your skin look like shite in general. This is one of the reasons drugs like deca and EQ make good additions to a cycle of testosterone. ESPECIALLY deca. Is it as anabolic as test? NO - but it works on different pathways.

Deca is a better mass builder IMO. And you wouldn't need to run such high doses which can negatively effect your health.

Plus there's additional benefits from deca, and it's not expensive..

I can see someone saying that if your test dose is small right now. If you're running 250 test then I wouldn't bother adding deca either lol

Also now that I think about it...many vets here says gh, test, and slin is all you need.

some people want to minimize androgenic side effects like a common side effect is hair-loss , for those pre-disposed. More anabolic type compounds minimize this

Why dont you guys go read on the mechanisms of how they actually work so you dont have to post questions like this.

Some anabolics like test are better at promoting protein synthesis, but DECREASE collagen synthesis, which can be bad for getting injured in the way of weakened connective tissue and making your skin look like shite in general. This is one of the reasons drugs like deca and EQ make good additions to a cycle of testosterone. ESPECIALLY deca. Is it as anabolic as test? NO - but it works on different pathways.

This isn't about how each compound works.
This is me asking why a pro would tell me such and to discuss why.
But thank you for that, that's helpful to me.

Also now that I think about it...many vets here says gh, test, and slin is all you need.

This is all common sense. Plus everyone has a different opinion and response so again use common sense. Some hate nandrolone whilst others love it. I personally think it's probably a better muscle builder than test. However, no one really wants to be on 2 grams of deca whereas many love that amount of test. I know many who say the higher dose of test you go the better whereas others can't go above 500mg without feeling like complete crap.

The reason many vets say those 3 is because they are all produced naturally. Many also believe it's healthier to use that combo instead of adding in exotic compounds such as tren and mast etc. I also agree in combination you are not going to get a better muscle building stack than those core 3. Does that mean deca or any other aas are not worth using... hell no.

Plus all you need and what works optimally are 2 different things. Granted when bulking you don't really need more than those 3 and combined with a great diet/training they should produce insane amounts of muscle mass over a long period.

Again just use common sense. If you have used them before you must know how you respond to each. If not then experiment more or just stick to what you know. Me personally when bulking adding in a little deca only adds to things as my joints feel better and I get stronger. Many love tren when bulking due to the strength and body composition changes. There is no set way. One of the freakiest guys I have seen would bulk on about 3 grams of test and 2 grams of tren and would swop out the tren for 2 grams of deca at times too. Every aas can bring different positives so just find out which ones give you the most positives and the least negatives.

Last edited:
300mg of Deca can make a huge difference in a physique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It comes down to diminishing returns. If you want to go up to a gram of test, fine. But at that point, does it really make sense to go up to 1500mg test instead of adding NPP to the gram of test? I'll take 1g test and 500mg npp over 1500mg test.

Spot on! Exactly what I was going to say. Guys keep posting silly threads like this cuz they have no clue what these drugs do at all. All they know "take gear get big duhhhh".

No pro told OP shit. A pro told me. Lol. Get real. Why didn't you ask him then, why you asking us to interpret a conversation you had with someone else?

It comes down to diminishing returns. If you want to go up to a gram of test, fine. But at that point, does it really make sense to go up to 1500mg test instead of adding NPP to the gram of test? I'll take 1g test and 500mg npp over 1500mg test.

I agree... Besides high test doesnt feel good for me.

We dont NEED all these different pre workouts, hydrolyzed proteins, aminos, HBCD's etc but we take them BECAUSE THEY HELP

Spot on! Exactly what I was going to say. Guys keep posting silly threads like this cuz they have no clue what these drugs do at all. All they know "take gear get big duhhhh".

No pro told OP shit. A pro told me. Lol. Get real. Why didn't you ask him then, why you asking us to interpret a conversation you had with someone else?

Why are you always so negative? You attack everyone with bullshit.
A massive pro told me this when I asked him, get over it. You act as if pros are some illusive Bigfoot. You're talking like I posted a ferry tale about being Kai Greenes grape fruit. I wanted to discuss a simple statement from a pro. Should I just listen to him because he's a pro, or should I ask around for a better analysis?
Get off your high horse man, it's ridiculous the amount of forum crap you start.

This is all common sense. Plus everyone has a different opinion and response so again use common sense. Some hate nandrolone whilst others love it. I personally think it's probably a better muscle builder than test. However, no one really wants to be on 2 grams of deca whereas many love that amount of test. I know many who say the higher dose of test you go the better whereas others can't go above 500mg without feeling like complete crap.

The reason many vets say those 3 is because they are all produced naturally. Many also believe it's healthier to use that combo instead of adding in exotic compounds such as tren and mast etc. I also agree in combination you are not going to get a better muscle building stack than those core 3. Does that mean deca or any other aas are not worth using... hell no.

Plus all you need and what works optimally are 2 different things. Granted when bulking you don't really need more than those 3 and combined with a great diet/training they should produce insane amounts of muscle mass over a long period.

Again just use common sense. If you have used them before you must know how you respond to each. If not then experiment more or just stick to what you know. Me personally when bulking adding in a little deca only adds to things as my joints feel better and I get stronger. Many love tren when bulking due to the strength and body composition changes. There is no set way. One of the freakiest guys I have seen would bulk on about 3 grams of test and 2 grams of tren and would swop out the tren for 2 grams of deca at times too. Every aas can bring different positives so just find out which ones give you the most positives and the least negatives.

Thank man! As usual you come with the knowledge.
I appreciate your detailed response.

Why are you always so negative? You attack everyone with bullshit.
A massive pro told me this when I asked him, get over it. You act as if pros are some illusive Bigfoot. You're talking like I posted a ferry tale about being Kai Greenes grape fruit. I wanted to discuss a simple statement from a pro. Should I just listen to him because he's a pro, or should I ask around for a better analysis?
Get off your high horse man, it's ridiculous the amount of forum crap you start.
I call it how I see it. Why didn't you ask him why he said this again......exactly.

Also lets be real, one "pro" told you something, even if he was a real pro, does that make it gospel? Every read a muscle mag where they talk about how they got to 300lbs and say not one single word about drugs? Some people just don't know jack shit, pro or not. And some people have their reasons for not telling you any of their own secrets. Some might even mislead you because they don't give a damn and just spew whatever bullshit they feel like saying that day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws