over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why can't I take anadrol

perfection

Registered
Can anyone tell me why in the hell I can't take anadrol. To be honest never took it before in my life and when I took a week of anadrol at 50mg a day it almost became impossible for me to pass urine and I felt I had to go piss all the time. Went to the docs and they said that everything was normal. No signs of infection. Had blood drawn to see about kidneys functioning properly. I can take everything else under the sun and not have an issue. This is really baffles me. Trying to put some size on to get pro card next year.

So dont use drol obviously

Can anyone tell me why in the hell I can't take anadrol. To be honest never took it before in my life and when I took a week of anadrol at 50mg a day it almost became impossible for me to pass urine and I felt I had to go piss all the time. Went to the docs and they said that everything was normal. No signs of infection. Had blood drawn to see about kidneys functioning properly. I can take everything else under the sun and not have an issue. This is really baffles me. Trying to put some size on to get pro card next year.

The only question I have is, was it real Anadrol? You can always substitute DBOL for Anadrol. You will retain slightly more water with DBOL but your bulking so I am sure it won't matter as much.

-Baseline

That sounds almost like prostatic swelling did they check that?

I can't take it either..

It gives me serious stomach problems and crazy bloat in my stomach. So much so I look pregnant and I had no idea what it was until I cut the anadrol out and it went away. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this.

It has gotten better a little but they said that my prostate could not be swollen due to my age. If it continues they want me to come back so they can check it but they ran blood and could not find any abnormal things in my blood or urine. I have put myself on finastride to stop the conversion of test to dht and to shrink it down to size. I was wondering if there is anything to relax it so I can piss all the way out and not go to the bathroom every 20 to 30 mins to get my pissing stream pressure to pick back up as well. Oh and I have stopped taking it all together. I am trading it for something else.

That is classic prostate issue symptoms. Be careful my friend. If it doesn't agree with you then switch it out and run what works for you.

I wouldn't touch it without running cycle support this stuff is no joke on the liver
if your gong to run it use some mr supps tudca

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/102/TUDCA/

Well got my test results back and my kidneys are good. Functioning properly but still having trouble urination all the way. Just need to find something to allow me to urinate all the way and not hesitate and to increase urine flow back to normal. Like some of you all said it has to do with the prostrate. I don't think I'll be touch anadrol again!

Last edited:
It has gotten better a little but they said that my prostate could not be swollen due to my age. If it continues they want me to come back so they can check it but they ran blood and could not find any abnormal things in my blood or urine. I have put myself on finastride to stop the conversion of test to dht and to shrink it down to size. I was wondering if there is anything to relax it so I can piss all the way out and not go to the bathroom every 20 to 30 mins to get my pissing stream pressure to pick back up as well. Oh and I have stopped taking it all together. I am trading it for something else.

I would SERIOUSLY consider a second opinion if "they" told you it couldn't possibly be your prostate because of your age - so "they" didn't EVEN check???? I had a friend with a SEVERE prostate infection when he was a freshman in high school...

I would SERIOUSLY consider a second opinion if "they" told you it couldn't possibly be your prostate because of your age - so "they" didn't EVEN check???? I had a friend with a SEVERE prostate infection when he was a freshman in high school...

I had prostatitis in college, I wasn't using any gear or using recreational drugs either... It just happened... Probably from some dirty chick lol but I couldn't piss or when I did it dribbled out and was painful... Does it hurt or burn when you urinate?

You need to find adductor who will keep digging until he/she gets an answer

Ya man. Find another doc if they didn't check your prostate. I think they check you PSA levels to detect something that may suggest something serious. But also if could be a simple infection. Did you get a white blood cell count. Like a CBC with diff?

Does it really matter what the reason is? If Anadrol screws you up don't take it. If you can't go pro without it, then you weren't going pro with it either. Not a big deal if you can't take it.

Sounds like a prostate issue to me. Doesn't matter what age you are. AAS use can and will most likely create this type of problem. Quit using and you'll be able to piss normal again :)

They ran blood and didn't find anything at all but my ps is a little high is what the urologist said. He didn't give me a number on the PSA but he said nothing to worry about. No burning or painful urination just can barely start a stream and my urine pressure decreased. So it's a dribble and then slowly start peeing and then it slowly stops. Finally got some meds called in.

My first thought...

When the prostrate swells, two things occur:

- you feel the need to Urinate due to pressure on the bladder

- urination becomes more difficult, possibly due to pressure on the bladder or the line that runs from it

* what amount are you using, in addition what else are you running (including injectable and over the counter medication)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My first thought...

When the prostrate swells, two things occur:

- you feel the need to Urinate due to pressure on the bladder

- urination becomes more difficult, possibly due to pressure on the bladder or the line that runs from it

* what amount are you using, in addition what else are you running (including injectable and over the counter medication)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was using deca testosterone for about 2 months at 600mg and I only took a week of anadrol powder for a weeks at most at 50mg a day. I stopped taking pre works as well. So I was using pre workouts for about a year with very high doses of caffeine to get a little more energy and to help me workout hard but they just made me crash quicker. I'm doing a lot better with the energy with out pre workouts. Just relying on my body's energy. I go to get an untrasound of my kidneys to see if there is any blockage or kidneys stones. I already told the doc that they are wasting their time with the ultrasound. I told them that it's my prostate but sometimes they want to rule out all the possible effects. Did a blood and urine test and both bame back clear. Sooo... Who knows if she will listen to me.

Go have a doc put his finger in ur ass and check it man

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity