over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why did big ramy drop so much size ???

RoidRage300

Registered
I don't get it. Just cause he's 'too big' doesn't mean he needed to drop so much mass

Am I missing something here ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIYxhaWYf3A&sns=em[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think he will be fine. I don't think size will ever be a problem for him. He's probably giving his body a break.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I think he will be fine. I don't think size will ever be a problem for him. He's probably giving his body a break.

Exactly. Obviously you can never fully go by pics but the size difference in his legs is huge. I definitely don't think his quads are just built by aas, gh and and slin. Although I bet within 4-6 weeks of a big cycle and hard training he will be looking just as freaky as he usually does.

That guy on youtube is so popular but he sounds like an idiot in most of the videos I have seen/heard.

Last edited:
Chris the Technician Aceto is giving him an oil change.

He can put muscle on very quickly I don't think he'll have a problem doing it again. Probably like a more responsive Levrone (loses and gains it back even quicker)

Exactly. Obviously you can never fully go by pics but the size difference in his legs is huge. I definitely don't think his quads are just built by aas, gh and and slin. Although I bet within 4-6 weeks of a big cycle and hard training he will be looking just as freaky as he usually does.

That guy on youtube is so popular but he sounds like an idiot in most of the videos I have seen/heard.
Yeah it is crazy how quickly some of these guy's shrink! Luimarco is funny I listen to him once in a while. He is French Canadian. He's natty but doesn't judge bodybuilders for using. He is pretty objective for the most part. Kind of a fan boy he speculates a lot I don't think he knows 90% of the guys he discusses on his channel. He got into ut with Phil Heath apparently last year on social media. I found it strange Phil even responded to him.

Last edited:
aceto had confirmed ramy is very healthy. no issues and he can put ten pounds of muscle back in a week lol and he will be ready come fall. he is not doing Arnold classic. no worries there. ramy will be fine and hopefully better then ever under aceto come the big O

It must be quite a task for Ramy living in a 300+ pound body when he is at his biggest. Not only is it most likely unhealthy but imagine the aches and pains and the huffing and puffing and all that. Nasser used to talk alot about Kovacs and the lifestyle that he lived...he was so big he couldn't reach around to wipe his own ass and would sweat profusely while not even doing anything.

I used to think it would be cool to be that big but now a days I dont think so...even Big A talks about how they get winded just walking a flight of steps. I imagine its a pretty painful ordeal. Good for Ramy dropping down in weight I bet he feels so much better, we all know he's a crazy responder...when he wants it back im sure it will all come back in no time.

An IFBB pro friend of mine has been working with Aceto for many years. Now I understand that Aceto might not work with all of his athletes the same way, but he always have my friend go off all AAS/GH for many months at a time, every year.

What I'd be curious to know is if through this "cleansing process" that's supposed to last a few months, Aceto still keeps him on HRT for obvious healthy reasons (150-200 mg test/week), or if he told Ramy to not even use the least mg of test... :confused:

Comes back so fast...not worried about his size at all lol

Easy to answer : Took immediate actions after bad blood work :cool:

An IFBB pro friend of mine has been working with Aceto for many years. Now I understand that Aceto might not work with all of his athletes the same way, but he always have my friend go off all AAS/GH for many months at a time, every year.

I have heard this as well

I think Aceto doesn't go the trt route and instead has his guys cruise on some clomid. I remember Cedric saying how he hates being on only clomid a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is probably taking a break don't worry he will be back to his huge self before he steps on stage again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131