over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why did big ramy drop so much size ???

I saw milos sarcev train flex wheeler for his last Arnold classic and I think mr o. hard to remember... anyway I saw flex work out w weights I could toss around and in 6 weeks of a "lil lifting" and definitely some supplementing he looked TOTALLAY different.
unlike you, it gave me zero hope lol. i can understand how on NO drugs he was small but what is ruff for me (and makes me want to take up golf) is when he hit the gas he looked TOTALLY different than 99% of humans on the planet with same drug protocol and diet.
wish i liked bowling or golf...
-F2S
Milos talked about that in an interview with Palumbo. Flex would curl a 20 lb dumbell, and literally by the end of the week, his arm would have grown. Pissed of Milos, because he realized how much genetics played a role.

Can you imagine trying to maintain a shredded 315 lbs all year. Dude needs a break. I'd imagine if lifting were my job I would like a break now and again instead of it being my break from my job.

As others have said, Kevin Levrone was famous for losing a lot of size during the off-season. Muscle memory is real, I can attest to that.

An IFBB pro friend of mine has been working with Aceto for many years. Now I understand that Aceto might not work with all of his athletes the same way, but he always have my friend go off all AAS/GH for many months at a time, every year.

Sheesh sounds like the exact thing Ive been saying he does with his guys on this board for many many years and i get called a bullshit artist all the time

Ramy also had surgery to repair a hernia...that may be some of the reasoning behind the time off too.

Sheesh sounds like the exact thing Ive been saying he does with his guys on this board for many many years and i get called a bullshit artist all the time

exactly.. aceto had a buddy of mine on 300 mgs of test and 3 ius of hgh ALL OFF SEASON.. !!! that was it.. he grew just fine lol.. in regards to ramy, as stated before, he had a hernia surgery and was not training at all.. no training.. no diet.. no supps.. yep lost some size.. still bigger than most gassed national level guys..

Why does Aceto have guys go off and not just on trt doses? Surely going cold turkey is counter-productive?

What the fuck happened to his legs ?
So his genetics are only good with JUICE... Where arnold, if he stopped, he'd look better than that. King Arnold at 65 - 70 still looks great

Last edited:
An IFBB pro friend of mine has been working with Aceto for many years. Now I understand that Aceto might not work with all of his athletes the same way, but he always have my friend go off all AAS/GH for many months at a time, every year.

Not even hrt/trt ? I wonder how long many months is...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws