over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why did peptides (GHRP 2 and CJC no dac) stop working

borcic0

Newbies
Hey guys,

I'll try and be brief so I can get some good responses/opinions.

I started ghrp 2/cjc 1295 (no dac) August 2016. From what I remembered at that time i felt my thyroid and hormone health was okay (I mention this now because I'll be coming back to it later on)

I first started with 3 100 mcg shots of both cjc and ghrp 2 and man did it ever work. I was sweating and had alot of stomach stuff going on like hunger pains and gurgling which from what I read was normal

I got really shredded by using the dosing schedule I just mentioned and always waited a half hr after a shot to eat and 3 hours between shots. I remember I went from around 14-15% bodyfat to around 7-8% within 2-3 months. The muscle building and pumps were great, mentally felt amazing and I felt my t levels even increasing since i had less aromitization from e to t (the higher bf you have the more conversion)

I remember the effects really started to die off around March 2017. My tsh was .89 which is great and my free t3 and free t4 were in upper ranges. From there on though I legit got 0 reaction from the peptides; why do you think this was?

I stopped peptides for around 10 months hoping maybe I will be more sensitive to the ghrp combo but I've concluded maybe it was the following as to why I stopped getting a reaction

-Reduced t4 to t3; got tested a few months ago my free t4 on a range of 6-18 was 9 and free t3 I forgot was also close to the lower side... hgh increases t4 to t3 so less t4 would mean less t3

- maybe something hormonally? My prolactin is close to high range give or take 4 or 5 units so maybe that's causing issues

- something to do with insulin maybe I'm eating too many carbs and hgh works better with low insulin aka low carbs

I want to give these peptides another shot as I don't want to do hgh just personally reasons and it's super expensive

I'm hoping to achieve fat loss as I am currently doing intermittent fasting and high protein moderate carb low fat diet with high intensity (%1rm) and reduced volume.

Thanks guys for any suggestions or opinions whether they are good or bad I tried to be brief lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Great thanks for the responses [emoji108][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I know the research business is very hit or miss. But I can tell you from multiple experiences with both are main research sponsors here there both of great quality and my rats have never not been happy. I’m actually having one of my guinea pigs trying the exact stack you mentioned above just with mk677 added to it as well. I ran what you did above two years ago and had amazing results as well. So I’m pumped to see how my body reacts again

Im curious as well. Same situation happend to me!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Try getting a serum hgh Test 45 minutes after taking 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg mod grf(cjc no DAC). You should test at close to 20. This will tell you if your peptides are legit or not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131