advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do I feel better with tanked estrogen?

BoredStiff

Registered
Ok my apologies in advance, I feel like I've been asking questions non-stop today but I've been looking back at what has worked/not worked and well, I have a lot of questions lol.

So one thing I've experienced is that I need to really tank my estrogen in order to get my libido up but also get all the feel-good benefits of test. And I'm talking really tank it.

Last experiment I did was 350mg of test e. for 8 weeks. Felt nothing as usual. So I added an entire pill of exemestane daily, which I knew was going to tank me but I wanted to see if this was a recurring theme. Sure enough, within a few days I felt great, libido through the roof, mood was elevated, attitude was almost arrogant..... kind of what you hear about Test making most people feel.

I got blood work, I already knew it was going to be horrible, and sure enough my sensitive E2 was at 8 pg/dl. EIGHT! So I lowered to half a pill per day, started losing all the benefits, then lowered to 1/4 pill per day and basically lost all the benefits.

I can't for the life of me figure out why this is though. I understand being at like 20, or even high teens, but eight???? Does anyone have an idea why my body would do this? My SHBG is right in the middle normal range, and my free test is slightly above normal on anything over 200mg of Test (I don't have my lab work with me for exact numbers, but it's like 24 on just 100mg of test). My lipids have never been affected and always come back normal even with almost no estrogen, and I mean I want to feel good but I don't know how risky it is to keep e2 at such low levels constantly.

I'm the same as you, also always felt better with tanked estrogen. I don't do it anymore nowadays (mostly for budget reasons since AI's are expensive and hard to get for my supplier) and I have absolutely no idea why this is the case. Let's hope Stewie or MyNameIsJeff chimes in. I can only speculate it's because there's such a huge variance in response to all chemicals between different individuals. One might need his estrogen at that level to feel good, one at that level etc... The medical ranges used are a guideline for where the majority should fall under, there's always what they call 'outliers' in statistics. I guess us two are outliers...

Did you get your SHBG tested? If so, what was it? I would suspect you May have low SHBG like myself. Lower SHBG levels result in higher levels of free testosterone and free estradiol, so you may be experiencing a loss of libido because of high estrogen potentially, although 8 is very very low.

It could also be an issue with conversion to DHT or other hormones. Any bloods would help.

Exemestane won't crash estorgen, it just gets it under control. Use letro if you really want to crash it. No estrogen leads to erectile dysfunction, constipation and a lot of other fun sides. I only know this because typically before I hit the stage I want to get estrogen very low to get as dry as possible. It really makes the last couple weeks suck.

Tanked estrogen sucks for me...can't answer your question though.

Low sex drive, achy joints, getting sick easy, and depression is what I get. Normal range is best for me. High estrogen sucks too, lol.

Everybody is different in some aspects though. I'm not really adding much quality to the thread, just sharing my response, lol:p

I thjink maybe initially, if you come from high estro levels, down to very low, most might feel fine, but for extended periods, I think it eventually catches up to everybody...what that time frame is for each person is probably going to vary.

Last edited:
Maybe you are sensitive to estrogen.

I don't have the answer for you, but typically when your estrogen is low.....you know how everything goes. It kills my libido and gains. I feel down and sluggish. Everyone is different.

Most will feel like doggy shit with low estrogen, but there seems to be a few that naturally feel better on the lower end of the range. Probably something to do with genetics.

Estrogen can affect dopamine/serotonin in the brain and there are many genes that affect the levels of these neurotransmitters like MAO/COMT polymorphisms.

Maybe low E2 pushes you in the direction that makes you feel best. I would still worry about the many proven negative health effects of hypoestrogenemia. Low bone density, heart disease, and even dementia among other things.

Exemestane won't crash estorgen, it just gets it under control. Use letro if you really want to crash it. No estrogen leads to erectile dysfunction, constipation and a lot of other fun sides. I only know this because typically before I hit the stage I want to get estrogen very low to get as dry as possible. It really makes the last couple weeks suck.
Bullshit. I've had my estrogen down to a 3 on a sensitive estradiol test from aromasin. I dont know why this way of thinking still exists. Must be too many guys using research chems for ai and not pharma products.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

when my estrogen was shot to shit i had serious problems with binge eating, horrible cravings non-stop and that was only part of it.

Bullshit. I've had my estrogen down to a 3 on a sensitive estradiol test from aromasin. I dont know why this way of thinking still exists. Must be too many guys using research chems for ai and not pharma products.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I second that. I crashed estro on exemestane so bad that it caused calcitemia. This was pharmacy exemestane though. I feel the exem that is not pharma is much weaker in effect.

Not sure where you got that information but it's not true. You can decimate estrogen on Exemestane. It doesn't block estrogen like other AI's, where an estrogen rebound effect can happen when the AI is stopped. There's no rebound effect. It's made permanently inactive.

Exemestane/Aromasin permanently binds to the enzymes, preventing them from converting androgen into estrogen causing its inactivation, an effect also known as suicide inhibition.

As for the OP, do you ever do PCT?

Last edited:
when my estrogen was shot to shit i had serious problems with binge eating, horrible cravings non-stop and that was only part of it.

Likely due to low leptin/serotonin. Estrogen increases both.

Eating increases leptin/serotonin levels, so almost like a self-medication.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131