over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do people waste money on a coach?

Maybe to grow you can easily get away without a coach but if you want to get in real good shape like for a comp or <=7% you need one...

Getting so lean isn't an easy process that you can do alone without ending superflat or overdieting.
I overdieted, did too much cardio.... on all my cuts and sucks... Yes you end up shredded but you look like shit, when you could look very good and rebound for a better growth...

Lmao my favorite thing about this thread is "if you have to ask then you look like shit and don't know anything".

These are also the same people who say that bodybuilders in the 90s all looked better,had more consistent conditioning,etc.

Who was dorian's coach then?
Lee haney?
Levrone?
Early flex wheeler?(before he ruined his physique,which also coincides with when he got a coach)
Shawn ray?
Nasser?
Lee labrada?
Lee priest?

The irony.

Same people spending 1k on powders and intra workout force chugging

Lmao my favorite thing about this thread is "if you have to ask then you look like shit and don't know anything".

These are also the same people who say that bodybuilders in the 90s all looked better,had more consistent conditioning,etc.

Lee haney?
Levrone?
Early flex wheeler?(before he ruined his physique,which also coincides with when he got a coach)
Shawn ray?
Nasser?
Lee labrada?
Lee priest?

The irony.

Nasser worked with Chad. Flex wheeler worked with Chad. Levrone worked with a few people including Dave Palumbo and admits he looked his best when he worked with him. Also guys were much smaller back then then today. Bigger muscle is harder to get in that condition. The reason you could see so much detail in those back shots back then is because there backs were smaller(exception of dorian) now a days the muscle is much thicker and denser then before. Instead of tiny little back muscle and fibers. Your just seeing pounds of thick dense muscle back there now

There is so much information online for bodybuilding and someone always willing to help.
For endurance competition, not so much. Manipulating epo, test, carderine and stimulants is a different story.

Nasser worked with Chad. Flex wheeler worked with Chad. Levrone worked with a few people including Dave Palumbo and admits he looked his best when he worked with him. Also guys were much smaller back then then today. Bigger muscle is harder to get in that condition. The reason you could see so much detail in those back shots back then is because there backs were smaller(exception of dorian) now a days the muscle is much thicker and denser then before. Instead of tiny little back muscle and fibers. Your just seeing pounds of thick dense muscle back there now
Not true, guys are smaller now than Nasser, big ronnie and yates.

I work in financial services and always see financial advisors trying their best to convince clients they 'need them' and charge them often a bell of a lot of money for it, and so little in return

Makes me think about fitness and BB, I think coaches in general, not always play a similar game. A lot of them know no more than a decent, intelligent BB does, so why pay so much?

If you work in financial services, as i do (Real Estate), then you should know exactly why it's important.

Having a "general idea" about where you're at and what you should and trying to stick to it is a far cry from knowing EXACTLY what your true debt to income, mortgage specifics, property transaction history and the best plan considering ALL SPECIFICS considered for your individual situation.

When you use guess work on important should on "what sounds about right", thats when people fuck up and wonder what went wrong.

How can you tell what diet is right for you without knowing your food allergens, gauging your own tolerance to hormones, bloodwork before/during/after cycle and assessing what kind of training is most effective given that person's predisposed athletic make up and training history?

If somebody knows how to go about gauging this stuff accurately for themselves, how to adjust and can be objective enough with themselves to stick to it... Fantastic.

Most people don't know how to or bother to take the time to properly analyze things as deeply and accurately as they need to be, nor do they know how to remedy a problem.

Maybe to grow you can easily get away without a coach but if you want to get in real good shape like for a comp or <=7% you need one...

Getting so lean isn't an easy process that you can do alone without ending superflat or overdieting.
I overdieted, did too much cardio.... on all my cuts and sucks... Yes you end up shredded but you look like shit, when you could look very good and rebound for a better growth...
I have seen many pros with coaches come in flat, over dieted, watery etc. I watched a well known coach last week talk about how it can take him a few shows to figure out what some people need. I spent many years getting to low levels of BF and staying there as I experimented on myself to see what worked. I just had to take my ego and emotions out and learn.

because they know more than I, can push me harder when i need it, and take away the guess work. Why do pro athletes have trainers? The other thing is looking at yourself and making smart decisions is very difficult imo. I see myself daily. If I did my diet it would prob change hrls. BB's- we are our own worst enemies.

Lee haney?
Levrone?
Shawn ray?
Nasser?
Lee labrada?
Lee priest?

The irony.

What do EVERY one of those guys have in common? 1% of the 1% genetic pool. If they look at weights and eat chicken and rice they're going to respond.

The irony.

BB is an individual sport. Just like Boxing or Golf. Its just you out there. BUT - you'll notice the guys who have a 'consistent team' are the most successful and stick around the longest.

What do EVERY one of those guys have in common? 1% of the 1% genetic pool. If they look at weights and eat chicken and rice they're going to respond.

The irony.

BB is an individual sport. Just like Boxing or Golf. Its just you out there. BUT - you'll notice the guys who have a 'consistent team' are the most successful and stick around the longest.
Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates, Vince Taylor where all pretty damn successful, longevity? They were all smart enough to know when to call it quits (all healthy in their retirement)

Phil hiring Hany was a pretty good investment

7 400k checks + sponsorships

All he has to do is eat, train, sleep and buy sneakers lol

Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates, Vince Taylor where all pretty damn successful, longevity? They were all smart enough to know when to call it quits (all healthy in their retirement)

Agree Brad. That wasnt really my point. But, that names on the list dwindles down pretty sure. I'm sure you can agree it helps to have a second set of eyes.

My first show which I won the overall in 1986, I had a coach. I was training so hard and basically starving myself after eating many buffets, I was not in the right frame of mind to think what I really look like. I got 40 years in this now and know what it takes, however between drugs, timing and diet manipulation, there are guys out there I can respect for their knowledge. I am not doing any shows anymore, but if I did I have a coach in my corner to keep me on track.

what is it about drugs that you need a coach for, ive seen that said a couple times in this thread and that just blows me away!! There is no secret protocol or timing of drugs. All AAS work and its the diet and training that will pretty much determine your look, drugs are just there to keep you anabolic and some give you a harder look when lean and dry (i think we ALL know which one they are by now) so what do you think a coacg is going to do drug wise for you? Every coach I ever had let me do my own protocol, they recommended certain things but once I told them what my protocol was they all said 👌

Not true, guys are smaller now than Nasser, big ronnie and yates.

well you picked two guys which had coaches take them to that next level, and would not have done so without coaches. but not true on the size MOST pros are the same size as yates and nasser now a days. they competed around 250, which most pros are today at the same height, dorian just had an insane back, and grainy grainy genetic muscle, nasser had great shape, minus a back. ronnie was the biggest freak of all time. but if your comparing the 90s era to todays era guys are much bigger today, kai, roelly, ramy, phil, dennis wolf, branch. even shorter guys, hadi compared to lee priest or lee lebrada, shawn ray, ect guys today are much much bigger. minus coleman, as hes the goat

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

I said early flex before he ruined his physique with a coach,which was Chad.

Levrone barely listened to those random people lol never had a set coach.

Not necessarily a bodybuilding thing but I see a lot of people getting trainers at the gym because they are lonely.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws