advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do people who can't be disciplined with their diet annoy me so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, many family members do "push" it as they want grandkids, nieces, nephews etc.

Yeah, fuck family trying to pressure me into any god damn thing I don't wanna' do. I do as I please!

I do; however, see shit like this all the time among friends, fam, etc, and it disgusts me how they don't have the balls to tell their family to FUCK OFF.

To me, family is nothing more than another human being connected to me only by blood. Humans will be humans no matter if they're related to you or not.

Sounds like the starter of this thread does not really like his GF much. Over weight people usually have some self esteem issues. Then to have some one that is supposed to care about them hammer them on how they should change is just going to lower them ever more. Some thing that I figured out long ago was accept some one as they are the best you can. If you want them to change for you. Then you have to be willing to make the changes they would like to see, as that is only fair. And changing for another person just doesn't really work.

I find it amusing that some of the same guys bashing "fatties" are the same ones that abuse tren, GH and dnp. The hypocrisy on this board is funny. “Get your diet in order fat ass” as they take over a gram of DNP a day lmao

Anyway, as for the OP. Leave her, and stop using the kid as an excuse as to why you’re staying. The way you’re bashing this woman online to complete strangers, I can only imagine the amount of insults you give her daily. Your resentment towards her is clear as day, and I have a feeling you’re not all smiles and sunshine with her. As far as her taking the kid out of state, sorry, that just can’t happen, you’ll have to go through the courts to keep that from happening, but it is possible. You’re just making excuses.

As for the guys bashing women about divorce, child support ect. Lmao I’m not going to even touch that one. If you don’t ever want to take care of the child you HELPED to create, then maybe, just maybe get your fucking balls clipped so there’s no chance of having a kid. My daughter is now 17, her mother and I have been broken up for over 10 years now, not once have I complained about taking care of my child. Wtf is wrong with some of you guys? Are you really that much of a narcissist that everything is only about you you, oh and don’t forget…You?

The amount of narcissistic assholes on this site is just mind blowing at times.

I’m not saying people shouldn’t be attracted to who they are, like whatever body type you like, I don’t give a shit, but some of you are so quick to throw people away when you can’t mold them into your perfect creation.

Anyways, it is what it is I suppose.

I find it amusing that some of the same guys bashing "fatties" are the same ones that abuse tren, GH and dnp. The hypocrisy on this board is funny. “Get your diet in order fat ass” as they take over a gram of DNP a day lmao

Anyway, as for the OP. Leave her, and stop using the kid as an excuse as to why you’re staying. The way you’re bashing this woman online to complete strangers, I can only imagine the amount of insults you give her daily. Your resentment towards her is clear as day, and I have a feeling you’re not all smiles and sunshine with her. As far as her taking the kid out of state, sorry, that just can’t happen, you’ll have to go through the courts to keep that from happening, but it is possible. You’re just making excuses.

As for the guys bashing women about divorce, child support ect. Lmao I’m not going to even touch that one. If you don’t ever want to take care of the child you HELPED to create, then maybe, just maybe get your fucking balls clipped so there’s no chance of having a kid. My daughter is now 17, her mother and I have been broken up for over 10 years now, not once have I complained about taking care of my child. Wtf is wrong with some of you guys? Are you really that much of a narcissist that everything is only about you you, oh and don’t forget…You?

I’m not saying people shouldn’t be attracted to who they are, like whatever body type you like, I don’t give a shit, but some of you are so quick to throw people away when you can’t mold them into your perfect creation.

anabolics and gh are abused, because, well this is body building. I am not sure what you correlation is. Grabbing at straws on that one. a gram of dnp a day? damn..

I believe the point about child support is that it generally is in favor of the woman, regardless. If my wife and I had kids, divorced, I would want equal custody and should not expect to pay child support. It is a little different then "taking care of your child."

still, If you call your wife out, i want to see a damn pic of the OP!

I agree!! This thread went from fat people being week minded to fat bashing to entrapment to custody/child support to guys swinging their dicks bragging about all the hot SKINNY "bitches" they nail!! WTF? :eek:

anabolics and gh are abused, because, well this is body building. I am not sure what you correlation is. Grabbing at straws on that one. a gram of dnp a day? damn..

I believe the point about child support is that it generally is in favor of the woman, regardless. If my wife and I had kids, divorced, I would want equal custody and should not expect to pay child support. It is a little different then "taking care of your child."

still, If you call your wife out, i want to see a damn pic of the OP!

LMAOO...

oohhhh you ARE gonna pay....either way my friend.

:cool:

I agree!! This thread went from fat people being week minded to fat bashing to entrapment to custody/child support to guys swinging their dicks bragging about all the hot SKINNY "bitches" they nail!! WTF? :eek:
That's because it's not really about the fatness or the physical attraction, or the entrapment, or the custody/support, or alimony, or even the tons and tons of hot women that they DON'T get (and they don't). That is, maybe one or two do but they look to those guys almost like demigods.

I think it's pretty clear what the problem is here...

out of all the strawmen in this thread...

this one takes the cake.

and that is saying something

That's because it's not really about the fatness or the physical attraction, or the entrapment, or the custody/support, or alimony, or even the tons and tons of hot women that they DON'T get (and they don't). That is, maybe one or two do but they look to those guys almost like demigods.

I think it's pretty clear what the problem is here...

Its fat people right?

It simple. Being fat is wrong. If youre fat youre bad and you should feel bad.

You should feel bad for being ignorant, but then again, you are probably so ignorant you don't feel anything.

You should feel bad for being ignorant, but then again, you are probably so ignorant you don't feel anything.

Being numb to pain makes it easier to lift heavy.

Evolution will eliminate emotions, emotions make you weak. Its better to embrace progress than to embrace everyone.

So youre saying people should feel good about being fat?

Being numb to pain makes it easier to lift heavy.

Evolution will eliminate emotions, emotions make you weak. Its better to embrace progress than to embrace everyone.

So youre saying people should feel good about being fat?

What he is saying is that you sound like a weak - insecure man. Join the corps and tell your DI what a badass you are. Get back to me when you leave the pit. :D

I know what hes saying. But im not a soldier. I dont need to follow orders. I do better on my own.

I made a humerous statement. It hurt his feelings. So he made fun of me. But what i said is true albiet harsh. Ideally no one should be fat hence its wrong. No one should honestly feel good about being wrong.

Last edited:
I know what hes saying. But im not a soldier. I dont need to follow orders. I do better on my own.

Didn't think so - guys like you never really DO anything. Anon bravado on the Internet - ooooh raahhh!!!

It's cool man - this life has always attracted some of the weaker ones. A lot of kids that couldn't hack it or got picked on in school. Time to hit the rack lil fella - early PT !!

People who cant control their emotions tend to lash out at others that disturb them in effort to control them appeasing their own emotions. Maybe thats whats weak and insecure.

Didn't think so - guys like you never really DO anything. Anon bravado on the Internet - ooooh raahhh!!!

It's cool man - this life has always attracted some of the weaker ones. A lot of kids that couldn't hack it or got picked on in school. Time to hit the rack lil fella - early PT !!

Of course i got picked on in school. And everyone has insecurities. I help make the microchips in the computer or phone youre using. But i guess that isnt anything. Ill be squattin 405 in the rack friday and im clean atm. Whatever, if youre in or were in the marines thank you for your service. Two rods and 14 screws in my back i coupdnt join up. Not that i would at this point lil too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws