over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do phuking Wiggers exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how I havent been as agresive as you guys?Well get your racist ,stereotyping heads out of the clouds!I am serious!I would never tell my nephews not to dress like black kids ..Why would I ?I have no problem with blacks and if my white nephews want to dress like them thats fine.....There is nothing wrong with being young ,dressing, the hip-hop comunity and thinking your ealders are assholes !! Why should 16 year olds agree with our points of veiw?Did you ever hear of young and rebelious? They want there own identity and right now they think there own rebelious identity is dressing and acting like 50 Cent..And guess what its working cause its pissing you guys off and thats just what there trying to do be young and piss off there elders!
I really dont think this Lebron dude has to speak any which way ,if he wants to talk street and not learn english good for him you raceists!!!!This country was built on people not speaking proper english and earning money! Hes earning it playing Basket ball!! He dosent have to act like a role model even if he is one.
I bet you guys are the same types that write cool slogans on your cars like "kill the towel heads" or something reagarding sand niggers..I love americans like you...Oh and just to let you know I was in the Gulf..I dont want you to think im just some windbag....Peace guys .....I respect your veiws because I love freedom and democracy!!!! PS.... I know I use piss poor spelling...good luck

Why is it that when I call a black person "Black", im being rediculed? I have to refer to him as an African American.

Why is it O.K for Black people to call white people names like "CRACKERS, WOODY, WHITE TRASH" on national TV like BET and they get away with it?

They even made a movie called " WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP".

If I'd say Black men can't swim, then IM A FUCKING RACIST.

WHY? please help me to understand.

YO DUDES DON'T JUDGE BY APPEARANCE

LISTEN GUYS..PLEASE DON'T JUDGE BY APPEARANCE. AND A LOT OF TV AND MOVIES ARE JUST ILLUSION. EXCEPT MY SHOW HEHE.ANYHOW I AGREE WITH ONE BRO...IT S UP TO THE PARENTS ( ??? ) OR WHO EVER IS RAISING THESE DUDES. CAUZ TV ..MOVIES...NEWSPAPERS...RADIO....INTERNET.....ILLUSION..BY THE WAY.. DID I TELL YA ABOUT MY 160 LB BOXER BRO..HE HIT A 240 LB BB WHO WAS SHOVIN HIM AND S....THE BB WOUND UP IN A HOSPITAL EMERGENY ROOM. I HEARD ONE PUNCH WAS ALL IT TOOK..THE REST WAS GRAVITY LOL PEACE

well , I tell you what

if my kids come home looking like some homeys, I'm gonna kick there asses. They would know better anyway. It's all in how you raise them.

Whatever

You are blind then in this regard I guess. If you cannot distinguish the difference, then you are in trouble man.

Appearance DOES have a lot do with it. It is what you broadcast.

Heinz- COMPLETLEY sympathize with you. I know what you mean and if you want an explanation it is simple: black people have been given the right to be as fucking racist as they want and it is justified. And when whites are not even racist (like you said by calling them blacks instead of of afro-americans) they are branded racist. Unreal isn't it? People that refuse to admit this are living a lie.

Jackie this is not, I repeat IS NOT SOME FUCKING PHASE, this is an epidemic that is spreading to the masses dude. :eek:

Last edited:
ronman , What the phuk does your 160 pound boxer friend knocking out a 240 bodybuilder have to do with anything ? [ I bet it was a cheap shot, if it wasn't then the guy
involved wasn't a trained fighter.]You have just proved my point ronman ,that wiggers are pathectic.You have popped off a couple of times and were dissespecful to Ry .So why don't shut your wanna -bee ass up before some one punks your clown ass.
Jackie, I think you are a joke as well calling people racists on here .Do you know any of us ? You don't know me ,so shut the phuk up! I am against any person that carries them self like trash and acts like an idiot.You are a fool for letting anyone in your family act like that.I could careless what color someone is as long as they carry themselves with class and respect of others. .As far as I am concerned if someone is hard working and cool then that is all that matters. If you are a dumb ass then you are a waste of space as far as I am concerned.You are from Queens huh? Then you should know better my friend.I lived in Long Island for 3 years .New york is like a different world than Cali.Why don't you take your happy go lucky non racist ass down to some of the tougher nearly all black areas.How well are they going to recieve your hip hop loving ass ?I give you less than 10 min before you get jacked.Me and two other friends made a wrong turn into Harlem once and it wasn't three minutes before someone tried to jack us .Please don't tell me I am wrong about this either.The world is divided between those with class and those that have none.It is evident that you and ron man both have none.I could care less what you call me, but , don't lable my board brothers racists and act like you are so high and mighty.It pisses me off.You started off respectful but then gradually you started talking shit.Like I said ,say what you want about me ,but please don't disrespect the guys here , they are great people that includes the black, white , hispanic , and whatever other races in habit this board .They don't deserve to be labled racists and shouldn't have to hear how big and bad ronman's 160 pound crew are.So do me a favor guys leave this alone .Lets get back to bodybuilding issues before this gets ugly and some damage gets done.
Xcell, Mike S lets lock this puppy up before this turns bad! Let's get back to building better bodies .I did not intend to turn this into a political battlefield.I was just venting after having my life threatened by two wiggers.
Ronman and Jackie pm me if you wish to go further with this.You guys seriously pissed me off by acting like a 15 year old and by labling the guys here.I appoligize for lashing out , but honestly I feel you both deserved it.Pm me if you want to lash back.We can deal with this like men.

I know I know...

IBM -- I feel you here man totally.

On the 160 pound boxer analogy: I THINK waht he was trying to do was reinforce his main point of "PLEASE DON'T JUDGE BY APPEARANCE" ... Which still did not have too much merit in the reality of the whole issue. If you have this appearance then you have already gone to the trash side of human life.

Re: well , I tell you what

Johnny Bravo said:
if my kids come home looking like some homeys, I'm gonna kick there asses. They would know better anyway. It's all in how you raise them.

Amen to that. They would know better anyway <---- YEP.

This is getting too ugly - members bickering over this worthless piece of shit issue.

xcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510