Why do phuking Wiggers exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Oh my god ! I just returned from getting something to eat.While I am out these two kids roll up next me in a cheezy ass ride booming thier rap shit.They looked like a joke ! Hats all side ways and hip hop atire.Now remember , I live in a wealthy, nearly all white neighborhood and these are two white suburban kids.I couldn't help myself ,I had to roll my window and comment ,because these two little pukes were looking at me pretty hard while bee bopping thier heads to thier shity music.All I said was, that you can't be serious.And they flipped me off ,and said I better watch out or they would bust a cap in my ass.This mad me quite mad.So I followed them to next light.When I got out my car they neary shit thier pants.[ these kids were only a buck fifty and maybe 17- 18.] But I was mad .I got the passenger side window first and grabbed the window and broke it before the driver could get it up.Then I poked the passenger in the eye with my thumb.And I hauled back and bitch slapped him a few times.[ he was too little to hit]The whole time his buddy is crying because he thinks he is getting next.[ there are few cars in front of us.]What a little pussy acting all hard and tough, but when it came down to he was just another bitch acting like he is black.I should not have done this .{ especially in my situation, at least i know they are not following that close]But hate these wiggers types more than anything.I don't let these idiots into my club either and they piss, moan , and threaten.But when it comes down to it thet are always pussies just plain and simple.
What is the fascination with being something you are not and will never be?I don't get it.I am 33 , when I was young you had punk rock, new wave, goth, metal heads .rockers,jocks, stoners,ect...but there was no such thing as a wigger.If they would have pulled that shit , the crap would have got kicked out them over and over until it wasn't any fun to play black gangmember anymore.In 87 and 88 when the movie Colors and the rap group first hit you started seeing and an ocassional wigger now and then.But they were walking targets, now thanks to raps videos and movies nearly every white kid you see is a phuking wigger with a piss poor attitude.Wake up America! Is this want you want your kids to be like?
How do you guys feel about this? Am I the only one that feels like this?[ if I offended anyone here I am sorry, but if you are a wigger, then I am not sorry ,because honestly , you are a disgrace in my book.]What happened to politeness , treating others with respect,and carrying yourself with class.I am sorry sagging your pants , wearing hat side ways, and walking around rude with attitude is competely not acceptable in my world.What do blacks feel a these posers? If I were black,I would be offended......

Last edited:
And people wonder why I hate society???

Dude,in NYC you will see assholes like this everywhere.150 pounds,huge baggy clothes,doorags,hats sideways,piece of shit cars blasting rap,and these are all little white punks.When I pull up next to kids like this in my benz,I just stare.If Im in the mood,I will ask "are you white?" They will say yes,and then I will go into my whole lecture of how they are pieces of shit,and how they have no pride in themselves or their culture.They will usually just ignore me cause they don't have an answer.Occasionaly I will get "yo son,you better mind your business" LOL at which point Im out of the car and if they have not stepped on the gas yet,im grabbing onto a jacket,a shirt,an arm and throwing right hands.Their friends in the car will shit themselves and do nothing.I usually just spit in their face after this and go on my way.This has happened several times in the past,but I have too much too lose now,so I rarely get out of the car anymore.Its not worth it.Your lucky you did not get pinched,thats how I got tagged twice and I don't like the feeling of being in central booking anymore.

What bothers me most of all is that these kids have no concept of having balls.They are weak and pathetic.Years ago when outsiders came into the neighborhood,baseball bats were used to send a message.But now these little dicks want to be just like the outsiders.WHY???You want to be black so bad?Then aspire to be like the black guy that busts his ass for a living,or the one that goes to school and makes something of himself.Why do you pick the lowest piece of shit and aspire to be like them???

I don't have my head in the sand,there are many blacks that work hard and are respectful people.But these hiphop pieces of shit?I just fucking love when a doorag wearing asshole sees me staring and says "what the fuck you looking at white boy" Haha,there is nothing better then beating the shit out of a gangsta wannabe,and telling them as they are lying there "you just got fucked by a white boy".I pick my spots now,and avoid it if there are alot of people around.You will get arrested.If our kids didnt buy hiphop music,it would die.We in effect are supporting the whole rap culture.I have seen reports in newspapers before about how 3/4's of rap music is bought by whites.In effect we are making these no talent rappers rich and famous.If it wasnt for us they would be washing cars or selling crack.Its the fucking truth and you all know it.Watch the filth on MTV,this is where our children are getting these ideas.I will never understand it and when I have a kid,for shit sure if I ever come home and hear rap on the stereo its getting smashed into a million pieces and my kid will never play it again.Iabadman,you just pissed me off,I think Im going outside and hitting the next wigger i see with a pipe.................

guys, ya have to love it.. my two nephews are 15 and 17 years old..they are wiggers first class..baggies, hats on side ways, chains ect.. love rap music also..i hate all that crap.. to each their own but, i hate that crap..anyway, my family in general is pretty wealthy.. my father was a doctor and my mother owned a chain of stores.. my sister who "bred" these kids, is also pretty wealthy..but, she lets them get a way with murder.. they both had ear rings/ ear pierced at 10 years old..anyway, the other day they started talking all...well...gangsta like and i finally came unglued..i asked them .."what the hell do you guys know about the "hood".. you were born into a wealthy family and live no where near compton..you sound like idiots talking that shit and are irish...pure blooded irish..you live in a neiborhood that has houses that cost more than the vast majority of people could afford..what is this shit?" it took them by surprise and all of a sudden they started talking normal..i told them" hey guys, try being white for a while.. it aint so bad.." they just laughed and walked away.. now before anyone says that i am racist.. forget it.. i am not.. but, lets be honest.. white kids trying to be gansta/pimps that live in homes like they do.. it just sounds stupid.. and they needed to know..lol:D :rolleyes:

u guys f-ing crack me up!! but i totally agree w/ u. i just dont get it either.

i also hate seeing some peice of shit car with a paint job consisting of rust and primer with a set $2000 rims and a loud ass system in the trunk.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have a whigger brother. He's 16. He's 6'4 and weighs 260 pounds without ever touching a weight. He's got so much potential, but he spends all of his time listening to rap, writing raps and basically being a dipshit. He dresses like your typical white nigger too. He knows better than to talk black around me because I have no hesitation about knocking him on his ass. It makes me SICK that someone related to ME could act like this. I make fun of him all the time, but he keeps doing it. I've given him all the lectures too. He doesn't cause any trouble or anything, but still, he embarasses me. He's never even been around any black people. Everything he has become was a result of the music and the media attention to the pathetic, sorry ass ghetto culture. I think he just needs a GOOD ass kickin' by a pale assed white boy.

ABOUT RAPPERS

I HAVE A TV SHOW WITH RAPPERS. THE ONES IM MY CREW ARE TALENTED AND MOST POLITE. WE HAVE SOLD A LOT OF CD'S AND HAVE A BIG FOLLOWING. THIS IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM SOME OF OUR AUDIENCE I AM SORRY TO SAY. BUT YOU CAN'T JUDGE FROM A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF WANNABEES !!! PEACE !!!!

you know i can give a shit less what kind of music people listen too, but for me its all about attitude and respect. most of the wiggers have none for anybody, same with the "fast and furios" kids, i mean listening to rap or just working on your car doesnt make you a badass. i train to fight, its just what i do, and do i act all tuff when i'm out? nope. the only way you might know if i fight is seeing me in a fight shirt or you notice the bruises and mat burns. but hey if its a fight they want, i will sure as hell give them one. i just thihk people have lost respect for other people, but not you guys you guys are cool :D

BALDNAZI ...CHIL MAN

I HAVE A TV SHOW AND A BIG CREW OF RAPPERS. THEY ARE MOST POLITE. I AM ALSO ON THE POLICE ADVISORY BOARD...AND AM EVEN KNOWN IN THE PRISON SYSTEM. EVERYONE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO EVEN THINK ABOUT ANNOYING MY TALENTED GROUP. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE A FEW OF OUR AUDIENCE. PEACE

annoying your "talented" group huh

First off don't tell me to chill brother,it annoys me.Second "EVERYONE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO EVEN THINK ABOUT ANNOYING MY TALENTED GROUP. "LOL,Oh really?Why is that,will they "bust a cap in your ass".Here is just an observation pal,most black"gangstas" are fucking pussies.Only one time is what I can remember that a black guy fought me straight up.Every other time its,2 or 3,or they pull a knife or they threaten to go in their car and put a bullet in me.LOL ....P U S S I E S It doesnt take balls to pull a trigger or jump somebody with your "posse" ,BUT it does take balls to look someone in the eye before you break their face.And thats something lacking in the hiphop culture.Does anyone fight with their hands anymore????You and your talented group of car jackers need to "chill" lol jerkoff..........

This is quite funny.

I have an ole friend who did alot of time in the maximum pen, and a few years back when he got out and saw how these guys are wearing there pants half down their ass he laughed his ass off. You know why? He says that back in the 80's and early 90's the homosexuals would where their pants half way down their ass to let others know they were available. He says that inside some guys have it in their minds that if they do certain things inside(homo things) it stays inside (the pen). Can you believe that? He says once they get out they don't thing they were ever homos inside. Anyway, its those guys who started wearing their pants half down their ass. I laugh my ass off now when I see that shit.

Oh and in reality, these white BOYS who like to dress and act like the other race are actually being laughed at by that other race. I've sat in a restaurant and over heard a table of blacks laught at these two white BOYS by the way they were talking and laughing.

Ahhaha. That's funny as shit. This thread made me laugh.

BBJ, it was the funniest damn thing. I ran into a bunch of kids like that myself. They're actin all black until they get confronted and then they suddenly drop the act.

Ivan and I live in Northern Idaho and it's all redneck country here. The university is the only thing that brings any black people around here... especially the one just across the border. I was out there the other day. There was this group of white kids, talkin all black like and wearin their super baggy clothes and whatnot. They're all limpin around n shit... I was stuck behind them cuz they're walkin all slow. Well we come up to a corner and these black kids come walkin around. Suddenly the whiggers straighten up and drop their ghetto accent. The black guys just started laughin and talkin shit about the "farm whiggers." As soon as they were around the other corner the white kids started talkin shit, sayin how those guys were that they didn't start some shit. "We should go back dare and get sum spect, yo."

I just pushed my way through em and laughed my ass off as I was goin by. They suddenly dropped the accent again. lol. Fuckin kids.

It's a damned disgrace to see these idiots aspiring to be NOTHING...Hopefully some of them will wake up and realize they won't make it far in life acting like that.
I've been lucky with my kids in that even at the young ages of 9 and 14, they realize that acting like a wigger is stupid. I've taught them from a young age to be their own person and that only weak people with low self esteem fall into that shit.
Then again, it may just be that they know I'll beat the crap out of them.

Hehe. I live in a shitty apartment complex. A while back there were 3 of the little shits blocking the stairs. They were all standing there talking about "smackin' they ho's, if the don't be actin' right". I started going up the stairs and they wouldn't get out of my way. I said "excuse me", but they just looked at me and puffed up. So, I pushed two of them onto the ground and slammed the third one into the rail. Not one of them said a single word after that. I just quietly walked into my apartment.

Re: You mean like this?

Hypertrophyguy said:

dont they have a website of someting, they are eitehr the biggest fags in the world or comical geniuses

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
tell me that pic is not real???

DAMN...

IABADMAN I feel your pain...I live in a predominatly white state and I see this shit all the time. EMINEM has started an avalanche of this stuff...I hate the little bastards...

they are too small to beat and their mouthes could get them beat every day...

DAMN LITTLE FUCKERS

LOL This shit is so true. I tell my wife every time I see a Wigger,, that I can't wait till being black isn't cool anymore. I hate that white kids love that stupid shit.:mad:

I have 2 words that sum up that picture...Bling Bling!!!!!:D

TH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member