advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do some herbivores have a large muscles?

WTF is wrong with you shaving a cat like that... sicko...

Hey, you cannot imagine how difficult it is to keep a cat still enough to be shaved. It took 3 people to do it!

WTF is wrong with you shaving a cat like that... sicko...

Are you being serious? You honestly think he shaves his cat. I have heard everything now :D

Probably my mistake and he must be messing about. You just never know with the internet!

Some herbivorous animals have huge muscles, like the horse, the ox, the bull, the gorilla etc. For example, the gorilla is a vegetarian fruit, and his gut is similar to ours because the science says that we are vegetarian fruit.

My question is: these animals do not eat meat, and fruits and vegetables contain only volumes 1-2% protein. So should I assume that is all a matter of hormones, their endocrine system produces a high amount of hormones! What do you think?

A good question, but the detailed answer requires a lot of science and complexity. I have a few theory's, one is that all animals via evolution adapt to their environment based off their base or starting point and requirement. If we focus on humans for example you will notice that some are just born VERY skinny and their is little they can do to over come it until they indulge in food and hormones. But in a natural state they seem to be destined to this physique, the flip side is some one who is obese or just extremely massive/strong like a solid mesomorph. With out changing species yet, just bit of manipulation in the genes and hormones causes such contrast in physical form. So its a even greater ball game when we which species.

Its hard to get deeper on this subject, I could attempt to go back as far as before life existed on this planet at all to why its became the way it is presently. Creative Design through a god or nature seems to be just as big of a factor, especially since can pose such questions as why are snakes long and skinny with no limbs? Why are Blue whales so huge? Why do female Black windows kill the males directly after sex? This area of debate I cannot really get into.

For the scientists the gorilla it has the digestive system and the long intestine how much ours and therefore we in order to be well in health would have to only eat yields, verdura, cereals, but this second animal me produces an immense hormone amount!

One thing im sure We are not meant to Eat Grains or Consumme ANY Dairy Products at all.

Apart from that im not sure what is the Optimal original Diet we were made to eat.

Probably my mistake and he must be messing about. You just never know with the internet!

LOL. Yeah, im pretty sure he was being sarcastic. I promise, I didnt shave my pussy!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131