over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do we lose type-2 muscle fibers as we age

Yes what supplements have a good variety FGF growth factors, and can we buy it?

Can these growth factors be purchased ? I am 66 not on TRT but holding on to a fair amount of muscle. Still 180 at 5'9" I would really like to get back to 190 lean. Thank you.
Hi Tom, is the Humanofort you can purchased here at PM, just go to the store site.

Emeric is a great example of an older person with good muscularity.
Yes he definitely is and very knowledgeable. But I don't know if looking at one of the cream or the crop is really the best way to learn about what is good for the average person.

Yes he definitely is and very knowledgeable. But I don't know if looking at one of the cream or the crop is really the best way to learn about what is good for the average person.
I have been living this lifestyle for over 50 years.

I have been living this lifestyle for over 50 years.
Yeah, as far as health goes I don't think Emeric is a genetic anomaly. Now when considering his muscularity, I do think he's got some great genes for that! But as far as having healthy organs and just being healthy overall, I think that's 100% Emeric's lifelong lifestyle.

Yeah, as far as health goes I don't think Emeric is a genetic anomaly. Now when considering his muscularity, I do think he's got some great genes for that! But as far as having healthy organs and just being healthy overall, I think that's 100% Emeric's lifelong lifestyle.
Correct. I don`t lift the same heavy weights that I use to, however still lifting heavy as possible with correct form, my repetitions are 12 to 15 upper body , legs are 20 reaps, for example today at 6 AM did 5 sets 20 reaps squats, and I will start chest, triceps front and side shoulders at 4:30 PM, tonight at 9 PM before bad I will do 1 set cable triceps push down, 1 sat hummer curls, 1 set side laterals, 40 reps each with light weight. During my chest training between sets I pose (quiz) my pectoral muscle and I do same thing with all body parts. Some times I do hit 1 or 2 sets light weight biceps during chest and triceps day and I do hit 1 or 2 set triceps when I do back and biceps. Some times just flex the opposite muscles with out doing any sets.

FGF-6 is involved in skeletal muscle regeneration and repair, it has a dual function in muscle regeneration.

This is one reason why I love this site. Knowledgeable pro's like you are willing to share important information like this.
I'm going on 64 and notice that on older guys arms seem to be the first to go. I've lost some size in my triceps and
no matter what I do nothing seems to work anymore. Even pumps are hard to come by.

This is one reason why I love this site. Knowledgeable pro's like you are willing to share important information like this.
I'm going on 64 and notice that on older guys arms seem to be the first to go. I've lost some size in my triceps and
no matter what I do nothing seems to work anymore. Even pumps are hard to come by.
Hi reps every day, you can do 3 sets of close grip bench press morning, 3 sets noon cable press downs and evening 3 sets french press. The triceps has more type II fibers than the biceps.

I seem to see more men loosing size in their legs. Even looking at Pro's that make their comebacks seems that they can't get their legs to respond as much as their other body parts.

I seem to see more men loosing size in their legs. Even looking at Pro's that make their comebacks seems that they can't get their legs to respond as much as their other body parts.
After 60 Legs should be trained 4 to 6 times per week, it can be just squats 4 to 5 sets of 20 reps.

After 60 Legs should be trained 4 to 6 times per week, it can be just squats 4 to 5 sets of 20 reps.
I have been doing something similar for some time. And it seems to have arrested the shrinking. But has not helped gain back the size from the past. But they were my best body part for a long time. Last I checked they were down to 26" with some definition. I used to have to buy pants several sizes bigger then my waist just to get my thighs and calves in them.

I have been doing something similar for some time. And it seems to have arrested the shrinking. But has not helped gain back the size from the past. But they were my best body part for a long time. Last I checked they were down to 26" with some definition. I used to have to buy pants several sizes bigger then my waist just to get my thighs and calves in them.
Are you one any TRT?

I’ve noticed the same thing about older bodybuilders losing leg size and I also fall into that category now that I’m 55 years old.

You have me beat then. I have only been at it about 47 years!
[/QUOTE]

Same here. 64 in December and been lifting since 15. didn't start adding test and stuff till mid 40's.

Emeric,
can you instead train legs heavy 1 or 2 times a week and do some prowler work 2 to 3 times a week?
Heavy is possible for 15 to 20 reps 2 x week minimum, with prowler work 2 times .

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws