over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do woman change ?

I agree, it a maturity issue. What happens if she is in a car accident and you can't have sex? Does that make her less attractive to fulfill our needs? We are selfish as humans, at times. I don't have low self esteem or insecurities, far from it. ;) I don't give out, to get back. If I did that, i merely would be like most. I give to show I am giving without expecting back. Acts of love and caring require sacrafice, not acts of what am I getting back. I completely see you views however, you should not be a fool in life either. I can be completely satisified by myself in life too. I think their is a fine line there. To make others happy, you must be happy with yourself first.
Oh sure. That wasn't my point though. Of course we should give freely, expecting nothing back. That is the essence of true love and giving. That said though, we can reasonably expect in mutual relationship requisite love and support. This mutual giving is what creates the relationship. You may feed and care for your fish in an aquarium, but they will return nothing. That's why no sane person claims to have a relationship with their fish. Under normal circumstances, UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, you can not only expect requisite affection, you can demand it. Being a good person doesn't always mean being a sap. Sometimes a little tough love is required but it takes a person with self-confidence because sometimes the other may not like it. Whether they do or not, sometimes they need it. And it's not always easy to know when that is.

Sex is an expression of love , when someone attacks you on the couch and starts raping you it's a great feeling and makes me feel loved , i guess when you see that its no longer like that i begin to wonder is it because she doesn't love me like she used to , and that in turn makes me unhappy , it has a downward spiral effect , great sex usually means 2 people that are still madly in love and turned on by one another , i guess when i don't get that i start thinking the worst

true but you just want to fuck your wife and that's it

Once I fell in love, and I didn't give a fuck if I had sex or not... I just wanted to be with her and spend times with her

It's not all i want, but it's important , some people are fine with having sex once a week or less , personally I'm not , I'm trying to be more sensitive to her needs , but i can't help it if i don't have good sex for a while i turn into a real grouch , wish i could change that but i can't it's just how i am , and in the beginning that was never a problem

Wow soo much deep thinking. Thank fuck my life is 1000 000 times simpler then all these posts haha

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws