over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why do women blow up?

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
why do women blow up when they are on the pill?

Not sure. Probably something to do with hormones. Every girl I date blows up because I am always eating, so they tend to eat more being around me. Lol

I dont think its the pill. I think its woman getting comfortable with you and eating what you eat as Lethalius said. I had two girlfriends that were on the pill and both were skinny. It was only when I went on a 2 week vacation with one of them. She ate exactly what i ate at restaurants for 2 weeks straight and she blew up...(water weight and some fat) I ended up breaking up with her after the vacation and judging from her pics she did lose the weight after 2 months

Actually im sorry. Both of my ex girlfriends were on birth control that had the Stick thing on their arm. They did not take a pill but had the stick in their arm for birth control. Maybe thats best to prevent weight gain?

Maybe a little of both?
Hormones AND the extra food when hanging out with
someone who enjoys eating.
Most women think food is the enemy, the other 1/3 are on low carbs and some wont eat in front of you...
There's a reason for their fluctuating moods asides from hormones.

I've caught a few practicing bulimia, throwing up after a nice meal out at a restaurant.

I've caught a few practicing bulimia, throwing up after a nice meal out at a restaurant.
My ex struggled with this. Whats crazy is she is a licensed therapist who specifically works in eating disorders as well.

I do not really judge these women. The shit I have put into my body to be huge and then to be ripped is pure fucken poison. Spending thousands of dollars etc and also breaking the law while i am at it...I can relate to women like this.

My ex struggled with this. Whats crazy is she is a licensed therapist who specifically works in eating disorders as well.

I do not really judge these women. The shit I have put into my body to be huge and then to be ripped is pure fucken poison. Spending thousands of dollars etc and also breaking the law while i am at it...I can relate to women like this.
My exact thoughts too. I think most of us are surprised to find out what ladies do this.

There is a tremendous amount of social pressure to look good these days. We as humans dont mean to do this, but we do treat good looking people better then someone who is less attractive. So I too cant judge these people who will try anything to be attractive or maintain it.

To the women who do let themselves go I think hormones do play a part, but I think moreso comfort having a significant and children lead's them to believe they no longer having to be on there A game. I also think time becomes an issues as well. When your single you have time to work out, be selfish, but with a family your needs usually take a backseat.

Girlfriend of 6 years has been on and off the pill a couple times. At the beginning of our relationship she blew up on it. Just puffy I suppose, not like an abnormal weight gain but noticeable. I think we all know what higher estrogen can do to the body.
Nowadays many companies are heading in a direction where their products don’t include as much of the hormones in them, rather chemicals to manipulate the existing hormones themselves. Her newer brand does not have the same effect as her older one.

odd concept but the ring that’s inserted directly inside them does work and without the heavy sides, albeit at times you can feel it lol.

my buddy is a pharmaceutical sales rep and he says the weight gain thing is a myth. "total baloney" in his words. some women i've known whose careers were predicated on their looks and bodies would, under no conditions, use the pill b/c they were sure they'd gain weight. Some other girls i knew claimed it definitely caused them weight gain.

There is a mosaic of factors in place. We no longer exist in a world filled with natural stimuli. The major stimuli are artificial and that includes hormones and hormonal disruptors. I think our tendency is to attempt to point at one of a very few factors to explain an outcome. It's more complex than that. We are hit with so many environmental insults it's almost a given that weight gain and decreasing health will occur as we enter into later adulthood and beyond. Add in a bolus of hormone designed to interupt the female version of HPTA on top of the shitstorm and you can expect issues.

my buddy is a pharmaceutical sales rep and he says the weight gain thing is a myth. "total baloney" in his words. some women i've known whose careers were predicated on their looks and bodies would, under no conditions, use the pill b/c they were sure they'd gain weight. Some other girls i knew claimed it definitely caused them weight gain.
There’s been years of evidence (at the very least anecdotal) that says women gain weight, water or otherwise on the pill.
No disrespect to your friend, but I’ll take personal accounts over someone who’s been trained by the manufacturer(s) to sell their product. It’s probably safe to assume that different hormones affect people differently.

There’s been years of evidence (at the very least anecdotal) that says women gain weight, water or otherwise on the pill.
No disrespect to your friend, but I’ll take personal accounts over someone who’s been trained by the manufacturer(s) to sell their product. It’s probably safe to assume that different hormones affect people differently.
i don't necessarily agree with him either. given my experiences with hormones, not that it's the same, i'd find it hard to believe that there WOULDN'T be some reaction to the additional hormone.

Women react to hormonal changes,, my experience is..because a pill tricks your body into thinking its pregnant,, hence why the majority dont get pregnant on a pill ( not 100%) It definitely increases your appetite..
When I tried various pills in the past, I asked a ton of questions.. will it give me spots?? Will I put on weight??,, the doctors reply was, 'If you overeat you will put on weight!' Simple as that, so when your appetite is increased.. you have to have a good meal plan, and willpower. 😅
The pill/ hormones mess with emotions to,, so some people may comfort eat ...
I feel better natural,, and achieve better changes in my body... plus dont want to kill people 😈😂

I'm sure it can do some increases in shit like higher water retention or increase in % of cals to fat storage but I doubt it has much of an influence. If anything the hormones have changed their appetite which causes nearly all of the weight gain. Mine have gone from "teehee! I'll only have a bite." to "WHY DIDN'T YOU ORDER ME TWO????!?!"

Hormone based birth control is horrible for most women, it causes bodyfat gain and water retention along with emotional changes that may not be healthy. IUDs use lower doses but it's still not perfect. Also increases cancer risk, blood clots, heart disease, all real side effects.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws