over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you eat what you eat ??

Digestibility, cost effectiveness and nutrient density.

Most of my protein comes from ground beef because it’s cheap, lean and nutritious. Vegetables are chosen based on what I digest best which is mostly spinach and peppers. Carbs are pretty much all from white rice because I can eat that by the ton with no bloating whatsoever, with a couple of bits of fruit per day.
Sounds like the vertical diet

Sounds like the vertical diet
It pretty much is, which is funny because it’s what my eating evolved into before I actually read the Vertical Diet.

Couple of things from the vertical diet I don’t do though. I can’t find a decent cheap bone broth anywhere in the uk and cold pressed cranberry juice is crazy expensive too. Apart from that I stick to it pretty closely

It pretty much is, which is funny because it’s what my eating evolved into before I actually read the Vertical Diet.

Couple of things from the vertical diet I don’t do though. I can’t find a decent cheap bone broth anywhere in the uk and cold pressed cranberry juice is crazy expensive too. Apart from that I stick to it pretty closely
That’s a bummer on the bone broth. I buy one that’s about 2.39 a quart and it contains 9 grams of protein per serving. I also rarely do the cranberry juice as it is hella expensive. I get my iodine from iodized salt and furikake seasoning(Japanese seasoning with bonito(fish) flakes, sesame seeds, and roasted seaweed. It’s great on rice

Same. My food list is pretty short

Unlike what many recommend, I believe that focusing on few some diferent food is better, the need for a broad and varied diet has nothing to do with health or evolutionary nutrition. This idea is a modern idea driven by gastronomic and economic arguments.

If you always eat the same thing, our body will get used to it, and the body loves routine. If you make changes to your meal times or types of foods, our body will be uncomfortable and sick.

Of course, it's always great to eat fruits and vegetables in season, but beyond that, stick with your meals.

That’s a bummer on the bone broth. I buy one that’s about 2.39 a quart and it contains 9 grams of protein per serving. I also rarely do the cranberry juice as it is hella expensive. I get my iodine from iodized salt and furikake seasoning(Japanese seasoning with bonito(fish) flakes, sesame seeds, and roasted seaweed. It’s great on rice
Nice call with the furikake seasoning! I’ll check that out for sure

We all eat the same choices for carbs, protein and fats....its probably personal taste and convenience after that.

I probably eat the most lean ground beef. Its very fast to make, it stretches a long ways and personally, i prefer the consistency and flavor more than chicken. I eat 96/4, whey iso, liquid egg whites, some chicken. Thats it.
80% white rice. High carb days add in kids cereal. Fats are just almonds and avocado.

I eat chicken breast, although I'm not very happy - boiled it is not the most delicacy. It has a good price, it is white meat unlike poultry legs and is low in fat.
[/QUOTE]

You should try chicken in the crockpot with some seasoning a lot better than plain boiled chicken

MAX GROCERY LIST

MILK- choc and ff(Fairlife)
KEFIR
Greek Yogurt
Unsalted Irish Butter
Oils- Olive, Avocado,Macadamia(coconut for popcorn and skin/hair)
Cottage and block Cheeses
Eggs
Cube steaks
Lean patties and bulk 96/4 ground bf
Chicken tenderloins, thighs, breasts
Turkey oven roasted whole of breast
Potatoes- Sweet Potatoes, mini and simply potatoes/hashbrowns, red, purple
Ancient Grains/Grape Nuts
Dave’s Killer Bread/Bagels/English muffins
Lavash (Flax type bread)
FRUIT FRESH AND Frozen(a ton of fruit daily)
Nuts, Seeds, Granola, limited protein bars
Kimchi
Teriyaki
Buffalo sauce
La croix/Bubly (one per week)
Black cold brew Coffee(I use a Toddy)
Tuna and any sales meats(always!)
Huge Tortillas for breakfast burritos or Mission/Trader Joes Low carb wraps
Lean pork tenderlion (for Homeade sausages)
Hot Sauces, Low sodium Soy, BBQ Sauce
Jalapeño Mustard/Dijon
Sriracha/Mae Ploy/Wasabi
Whitefish, Wild Alaska Salmon, Tuna Filets, Sardines, white Spanish anchovies Spices/Herbs
All vegetables(celery,carrots,spinach, bok choy, peppers,onions, garlic,mushrooms)
Avocados
Liquid EGG WHITES

Just some of my go-to items ! Cheat meal ; all bets off! Lol
Max D32AF606-62BF-401F-B54F-94A4CEC77EAB.jpeg
Max

I'm not talking about macros but more along the lines what makes you chose the foods you eat.
For Instance I see alot of people make chicken breast a majority of their Protein intake , why use chicken instead of fish or turkey??
Why do do you choose rice instead of potatoes , or nuts as a fat source.

Just wondering if its due to cost , taste , a specific amino profile??

I personally like to keep my Protein mixed , generally red meat , fish , eggs and turkey because I digest it well , plenty nutritients and doesn't get burnt out.
Carbsfrom fruit and sweet potato because they are nutritient dense.
Fats from beef , egg yolks , avocado , olives and olive oil again for the nutritient profile
Nutrient dense foods goes without saying, but I try to always implement TCM and Ayurveda remedies (some of which us bbers use like hawthorne berry)

I cant digest protein due to my digestive system and possibly blood type genetic disposition
aminos all day for me and liquid egg whites , sweet potatoes are nutient dense and i have trained bikini competitors who have done great and their only carbs were camotes ( sweet potato in spanish) and tiny portions of rice , coco oil due to LAURIC ACID (natural anti-inflammatory), same with AVOS, I try and eat anti-inflammatory foods , I use olive oil not for cooking as it has a low melting point and when burnt it emits the carb*** acid like JUICE does I believe. I eat basmati rice becuase its easy on my stomach, I do kefir becuase it has about 2x the amount of probiotic strains as GREEKYOGURT, I do saurkraut for same reason daily, I cook with chicken bone broth for collagen synthesis and "regen"

MAX GROCERY LIST

MILK- choc and ff(Fairlife)
KEFIR
Greek Yogurt
Unsalted Irish Butter
Oils- Olive, Avocado,Macadamia(coconut for popcorn and skin/hair)
Cottage and block Cheeses
Eggs
Cube steaks
Lean patties and bulk 96/4 ground bf
Chicken tenderloins, thighs, breasts
Turkey oven roasted whole of breast
Potatoes- Sweet Potatoes, mini and simply potatoes/hashbrowns, red, purple
Ancient Grains/Grape Nuts
Dave’s Killer Bread/Bagels/English muffins
Lavash (Flax type bread)
FRUIT FRESH AND Frozen(a ton of fruit daily)
Nuts, Seeds, Granola, limited protein bars
Kimchi
Teriyaki
Buffalo sauce
La croix/Bubly (one per week)
Black cold brew Coffee(I use a Toddy)
Tuna and any sales meats(always!)
Huge Tortillas for breakfast burritos or Mission/Trader Joes Low carb wraps
Lean pork tenderlion (for Homeade sausages)
Hot Sauces, Low sodium Soy, BBQ Sauce
Jalapeño Mustard/Dijon
Sriracha/Mae Ploy/Wasabi
Whitefish, Wild Alaska Salmon, Tuna Filets, Sardines, white Spanish anchovies Spices/Herbs
All vegetables(celery,carrots,spinach, bok choy, peppers,onions, garlic,mushrooms)
Avocados
Liquid EGG WHITES

Just some of my go-to items ! Cheat meal ; all bets off! Lol
Max View attachment 130504
Max
this is GREAT. A+

Nutrient dense foods goes without saying, but I try to always implement TCM and Ayurveda remedies (some of which us bbers use like hawthorne berry)

I cant digest protein due to my digestive system and possibly blood type genetic disposition
aminos all day for me and liquid egg whites , sweet potatoes are nutient dense and i have trained bikini competitors who have done great and their only carbs were camotes ( sweet potato in spanish) and tiny portions of rice , coco oil due to LAURIC ACID (natural anti-inflammatory), same with AVOS, I try and eat anti-inflammatory foods , I use olive oil not for cooking as it has a low melting point and when burnt it emits the carb*** acid like JUICE does I believe. I eat basmati rice becuase its easy on my stomach, I do kefir becuase it has about 2x the amount of probiotic strains as GREEKYOGURT, I do saurkraut for same reason daily, I cook with chicken bone broth for collagen synthesis and "regen"
I totally started adding Greek yogurt, kefir,
sauerkraut , fermented drinks and beans. You feel so much better GI wise. I also started making cold brew coffee and it has around 70% less acid . Love it 🤙🤙💪

Max

Be careful with avocados as they naturally contain sugar alcohols and can cause stomach upset for some people

You should try chicken in the crockpot with some seasoning a lot better than plain boiled chicken
Thanks, I am constantly experimenting and I hope I will try. Can you recommend a seasoning combination? Nowadays, I often boil poultry with vegetables - it improves the taste a little

Thanks, I am constantly experimenting and I hope I will try. Can you recommend a seasoning combination? Nowadays, I often boil poultry with vegetables - it improves the taste a little
Man I always change it up sometimes I’ll do taco seasoning and salsa, tomato sauce I’ve even done some Bbq rubs and low calorie sauces. Just depends on what I’m in the mood for honestly.

chicken broth i cook rice in and fry veggies in a little with olive oil and minced garlic for flav you can make your own, chicken bone broth just dosnt taste the sameunfortunately

If I could; I would eat all venison, Elk, basically most wild game meats. Love Doce breast wrapped in bacon. About 10-12 will do at once ! Lol

Max
I have dabbled in this for a while..but my freezer is absolutely full of hog, deer, elk, all fish and shrimp..and I am running out of space in my walk in freezer..so I’m doing this

I have dabbled in this for a while..but my freezer is absolutely full of hog, deer, elk, all fish and shrimp..and I am running out of space in my walk in freezer..so I’m doing this
Lucky 👌💪

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity