advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you guys take such high doses and so many compounds? Is it Peer Pressure or ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking around I see so many cycles of guys gassed to the gills with 3, 4, and 5 different anabolic/androgens on cycles 20 plus weeks?

Do you really think 1200 mgs of test 6-800 mgs of EQ and 6-800 mgs of Tren plus tons of Insulin and 10 ius of GH a day will give you more long term gains than cutting those doses by a third?

I just don't get it. Not that long ago we talked in mgs not grams ...we used to talk about going from 200-400 mg on deca as high and 4-500 mgs of test was a huge cycle.

I just don't understand the brainwashing going on out there that's causing guys to knock 10 and 20 years off their lifespans.

Are you guys taking fake shit or under-dosed or what?-cause I can tell you the one time I tried jumping into the high doses realm back in 2002-2003 I got burnt by Fake QV stuff and I kept upping the dose and adding compounds and very little happened in a year. How I figured my stuff was fake?
Bloodwork.

Somebody explain it to me how 1000 gram of test is better than 500 if you are on 2-3 more compounds, and you can dose those lower too.

I would be absolutely embarrassed if I had to take that much shit to grow there is no way the stuff most guys are using is even 50% dosed I would think. When I had potent gear no way could I even get past a gram of multiestered testosterone 3-400 mg of deca and 3-400 mg of tren.

And GH-no way the shit is real if guys are taking 10 plus iu's a day.
Take real GH like seros or rips 10 ius a day for a week and get back to me....you probalby haven't slept for the past 3-4 nights of the week since you are in such nerve pain and numbness.

I have held back lately but this shit is just insane. I saw a guy mention he was gonna be on EQ for like 4 months straight.

It is very easy to get fking freaky big and maintain those gains with LOWER dosed combinations of cheap good ol model compounds that have been around for 50 years or so.

I think I speak for the board when i say ,,""I THINK YOU SHOULD POST AND MAKE THREADS MORE OFTEN..""

Some people cut corners in diet and training and figure they need more gear to maxmize their gains when in reality they just need to work on diet and training.

great post. i do think that there is a lot of fake shit going around. especially with gh. some of us have learned the lesson the hard way. but your right man...theres no way people can take all this stuff and it all be legit. the new testing is gonna really change the way things are done. im thankful for big o and rajjin and all our mods who want only the best sponsors and products here. i believe this will force the sponsors to make sure and take the extra step in making sure this stuff is legit

4 months is only 16 weeks, pretty typical for eq.
besides that, guys want to be huge...and they want to be huge NOW!
so, they see pro doses and think, yeah, man! thats what im gonna do.
pretty simple explanation, really. plus, as u said, gear may be underdosed, also.
guys at my gym, i mean old school guys, ive seen pics of them when they competed back in the 80's and they told me what they did. it was a helluva lot less then guys here say they're on, and they were damn big and lean.

Last edited:
well i can speak for some in that i got burned by a highly reputable and well known sponsor on this board who is still doing his work

i won't mention names but i got nothing out of their 500mg test and 400mg eq

i have been on legit gear before and i grew more off of 250mg sust

so there is definitely underdosed gear out there

i really don't know why sponsors would do this because raws are cheap for things like test and eq and deca, its only when you get into things like primo it gets expensive

why tarnish a possible customer that can keep coming back

i can understand that some newbies will go with the same sponsor again and again using their underdosed crap, and therefore are on these several grams of gear when really they are probably at 1g or so max

G.

Do u advocate longer cycles ? 14 plus weeks if one wasn't going to blast and cruise. Everyone around my way is on no less then a gram of gear and they say this is low dose. I have never gone over 400mg of test for any time.more then 3 weeks I am looking to add multiple compunds this cycle but not going over 400mgs. Just trying to pick your brain

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

People look for the easy route. They think taking more will get them there..not hard work. It's a factor, but not in a vacuum with a crappy nutrition and training plan.

Training is the same way MG. Well I can do do just one set per bodypart...BS! It's like these guys don't understand the basic concept of accomodation and adaptation...again looking for an easy way to train

Nutrition...same damn thing. Well hell I'll only eat 1 or 2 times a day and just eat big meals....it all evens out.....no it doesnt!....again just taking the easy road..

Looking around I see so many cycles of guys gassed to the gills with 3, 4, and 5 different anabolic/androgens on cycles 20 plus weeks?

Do you really think 1200 mgs of test 6-800 mgs of EQ and 6-800 mgs of Tren plus tons of Insulin and 10 ius of GH a day will give you more long term gains than cutting those doses by a third?

I just don't get it. Not that long ago we talked in mgs not grams ...we used to talk about going from 200-400 mg on deca as high and 4-500 mgs of test was a huge cycle.

I just don't understand the brainwashing going on out there that's causing guys to knock 10 and 20 years off their lifespans.

Are you guys taking fake shit or under-dosed or what?-cause I can tell you the one time I tried jumping into the high doses realm back in 2002-2003 I got burnt by Fake QV stuff and I kept upping the dose and adding compounds and very little happened in a year. How I figured my stuff was fake?
Bloodwork.

Somebody explain it to me how 1000 gram of test is better than 500 if you are on 2-3 more compounds, and you can dose those lower too.

I would be absolutely embarrassed if I had to take that much shit to grow there is no way the stuff most guys are using is even 50% dosed I would think. When I had potent gear no way could I even get past a gram of multiestered testosterone 3-400 mg of deca and 3-400 mg of tren.

Take real GH like seros or rips 10 ius a day for a week and get back to me....you probalby haven't slept for the past 3-4 nights of the week since you are in such nerve pain and numbness.

I have held back lately but this shit is just insane. I saw a guy mention he was gonna be on EQ for like 4 months straight.

It is very easy to get fking freaky big and maintain those gains with LOWER dosed combinations of cheap good ol model compounds that have been around for 50 years or so.

If its so easy for you, then you have good genetics, period.

I eat 450+ grams of protein per day, 700+ carbs, and about 100-150 grams of fat per day. I train religiously with a training partner whos been in the lifting game for 20 years (he benches 550, squats 780, and deads 800). He pushes the fuck out of me every workout. I dont miss meals, I dont miss workouts, and I take my super supps, much more than you would ever recommend. How come I'm not freaky big?? What am I doing wrong if its so damn easy??

Oh and I took 10 ius of Rips for 2 weeks. I had some numbness in my hands but nothing crazy. Just because some people can't handle certain dosages doesnt mean others cant with no problems. And as far as running EQ for 4 months straight, since when is that insane?? Its been recommended on the boards for as long as I can remember to run EQ for longer periods of time (12+ weeks).

Edit: And since John posted, I'd also like to state me and my lifting partner train mountaindog style.

I'd like to think I do everything right 90% of the time. So again, if its so damn easy then why am I not freaky big?

Last edited:
People look for the easy route. They think taking more will get them there..not hard work. It's a factor, but not in a vacuum with a crappy nutrition and training plan.

Training is the same way MG. Well I can do do just one set per bodypart...BS! It's like these guys don't understand the basic concept of accomodation and adaptation...again looking for an easy way to train

Nutrition...same damn thing. Well hell I'll only eat 1 or 2 times a day and just eat big meals....it all evens out.....no it doesnt!....again just taking the easy road..

for the people who have their nutrition and training on point that is working for them, you cannot deny that upping the dose will be the only way to pack on quality mass and not fat

yes there are people out there looking for the easy way out, americans always want the fast and ez route to everything in life, sucks but what can you do, that's just how it is and there will always be those people

eat as clean as you want, you can still get fat if you eat too much

for the hard workers and competitors, upping the dose is what it takes to get to the next level, can't deny that

So I read all the high dose stuff and thought I had to do that. So I tried it! i tried up to 2g test a week with 1g EQ. I also tried 700mg tren with 700mg prop with 700mg mast for a while. Honestly, with the high dose test and EQ i didnt notice much difference. I was a lot hornier, but not much else. I made about the same gains I had been making all along.

Now with the tren dose i was the biggest, leanest and hardest i have even been and i could eat shit and stay lean and look decent.

So the lesson i learned is to keep test at or below 1g a week with 600-800mg anabolic. When I prep for a contest again i will ramp up the tren, lower the test and keep some mast in there.

I just started GH last June and it has been a great thing. I have been growing much better with the addition of GH. i tried Rips at 5iu a day and I was miserable because my arms were numb all night long. i play drums and i could barely play because my hands would go numb and I couldnt hold onto the sticks.

Personally I kill myself... Both in training and nutrition... That being said the more gear I pump into my body the bigger I get and the faster I get there.... But the heaviest cycle I have ever done was

1.5g test
700mg tren
100mg anavar
5-10iu's of hgh

Many of the UG stuff out there probably is under-dosed, and I would bet that the purity of the raw materials is not so great either.
When it comes to prescription medication in the US, my doctor told me that generics can be as much as 25% less effective than the name brand.
I consider most UG to be a tier below generic, probably more comparable to veterinary level quality.

Way back when I started using AAS, pharm grade was more common, and 600mg of deca was considered a really high dose. I think that it actually is a high dose, when the stuff is human grade and high quality. I recently did Norma deca at 350mg per week, and I made solid gains in size and strength. I would bet that if I were using UG stuff, it may take 600mg+ to get similar results.

When I get my hands on blue heart D-bol, I only need 3 of them per day (30mg) to get great results. I have taken 50mg of UG stuff and didn't feel like my results were even half as good as from the hearts.

I notice that a lot of guys are reporting little to no side effects, even with these high doses.... which is more evidence that something about the UG stuff is inferior in some way (IMO, I'd put money on the raws just not being up to par with pharm grade).

I'm with you on the test thing... I am not a test fan, and I don't think I get much from it over 500mg. I currently use no more than 250 per week, mainly just for a libido boost.

As far as GH goes, I'm betting its all about the purity of the raw material again. The green tops I use are no doubt real GH, and they start rockin' big time at 10iu (ran it for 3 months), but I would agree that 10iu of legit serostim would probably be side effect city.

America is a drug culture. Hormones are readily available, cheap, and its monkey see monkey do.... you see a bunch of guys using grams of gear, and you might think its ok because they are doing it too.

By the way, I am in no way criticizing high dose users... I have ran higher dosed cycles a few times just because I wanted to try it. I just know that I am not going to make it anywhere in this 'sport', and don't even have much of a desire to be massive. I just like being larger than average and really lean, so I don't need much AAS.
I do understand why some guys are mega dosing if their dream is to be a mass monster.

Oh these people will regret doing cycles like this in 10 20 years later...

:p they are young and ESTOOPID !!

once they fall in love, and have kids, they be like damn ! I just hope nothing happens to me with those heavy ass cycles so I can be there for my family... and then BOOOMMM one kidney gone, BOOOM heart attack come

Last edited:
Great post MG! I still stick to the motto - Train hard, Eat hard, Recover Hard, Repeat...When you hit a standstill, find another progressive angle both on food and training. That is why I am not dead set on low volume or high volume...I personally like them both, as long as you are finding angles of intensity. I get it, adjust supps accordingly, do not throw everything under the sink at your body - that is weak excuse for the lazy.

Make your food work better, make your training work better with the given supps, be patient...then progress.

When I did John Meadows 4 day split - it was high volume. I have done high volume in the past, I have done low volume, moderate volume...etc...but his 4 day split was all about maximizing intensity, train your ass off, recover, and grow - it was awesome. It has been awhile since I had done his training, still practice a lot of his concepts, even though I do like to sling to low volume at times. My point is do not get lazy with your training and eating...be realistic, be consistent, be patient, then when all else fails, time to progress in certain areas wisely.

The whole concept 1 + 1 = 3, makes sense to me :) And do not be afraid to eat because as we all know hunger is are friend, especially when put in the proper environment, and I am not talking about everything under the sink either :)

for the people who have their nutrition and training on point that is working for them, you cannot deny that upping the dose will be the only way to pack on quality mass and not fat

yes there are people out there looking for the easy way out, americans always want the fast and ez route to everything in life, sucks but what can you do, that's just how it is and there will always be those people

eat as clean as you want, you can still get fat if you eat too much

for the hard workers and competitors, upping the dose is what it takes to get to the next level, can't deny that

Agreed, progressing accordingly, but skipping steps like many do is not progression.

Don't know how anyone could take 800 Mg of tren LOL. I believe the best strategy is take what you need. Some guy's need more some less. Having said that, we all know the results are some what dose Dependant. No one is going to get really big on 400 Mg of test a week. unless it's a first time user. I think Massive G is right. A lot of underground stuff in under dosed. This explains a lot, hell, there where even fake omnaden going around, that had 100Mg of test e in them, so thats less than 1/2 what it is supposed to be.

at 46 I'm not a huge dose guy, but i do us enough to get the results I want. Since I'm on legit HRT. I never have to worry about coming off. I have done cycles that lasted a year, and tren for 5-6 months strait many times ( 300mg a week) not 800 LOL. I agree you don't need a ton of gear to get good results.

Last edited:

Bloodwork.

I went through the same thing, using crap ugl. When I did 750 of omnadren and 400 Norma Deca, I blew up. I mean blew the fuck right up, my pec delt tiein looked like a fucking wild cat went lose on it and my arm pits. It was painfully obvious that I was on the sauce. I thought to myself "What in the hell are these other people not doing?"

Some people should just take up golf, and I am serious. If you cannot be a large, large individual on lower doses then it ain't happening on a national stage or in the ifbb. Now we all know once you're there the doses are coming up but being the largest guy in the gym doesn't involve the fucking doses flying around here.

I know people who take legit pharma gh at 10ius a day, and guess what? They fucking legs will go numb and their hands hurt. There is so much garbage gh flying around and the hoopla about testing. Just buy PHARMA GRADE EVERYTHING and leave it at that. No worrying, you will know.

I've kinda echoed this statement on other boards. I started browsing these boards in '99 and back then everyone said "MAGIC HAPPENS AT 2 GRAMS". And then in 04-05 it was "MAGIC HAPPENS AT 3 GRAMS", and now it's "MAGIC HAPPENS AT 4 GRAMS", so in 2020 it's gonna be "MAGIC HAPPENS AT 17 GRAMS!"

sad.

A lot of the stuff out there is severely underdosed as well. So when a guy is posting up saying he is taking 3 grams of test a week maybe in reality all he is getting is one gram. Someone said if you take several grams of legit shit most likely you will start feeling sick in a matter of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner