over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you take Tren

Yes, this is a personal question in your personal experience.

What has Tren done for you?

I take tren for the sexy back hair and the prostrate swelling. I love waking up to urinate every hour throughout the night. And let's not forget the wonderful anxiety it brings. :D

Purely for libido.. Really... Like i even use super low dose to cruise on.. Tren has became my sex drive :banghead:

People fuck themselves over with the sides. Most are actually avoidable. First, little to no test. Don't use it. More test = more sides. More shitty food, more sides. The more carbs you eat, the more you will swear, especially shitty simple sugars. I compare Tren to "DNP Lite". If you do it "right" you can run near a gram a week without issues.

No carbs on tren while gaining good muscle?

People fuck themselves over with the sides. Most are actually avoidable. First, little to no test. Don't use it. More test = more sides. More shitty food, more sides. The more carbs you eat, the more you will swear, especially shitty simple sugars. I compare Tren to "DNP Lite". If you do it "right" you can run near a gram a week without issues.

I take tren for the sexy back hair and the prostrate swelling. I love waking up to urinate every hour throughout the night. And let's not forget the wonderful anxiety it brings. :D

Lol.

Yeah. I have this random hyena trap hair going on while the rest us hairless. I have zero chest hair yet have this stomach hair that looks like a guinea pig family died on me

I agree, but why in god's name do you need to use such a high dose? Unless your competing, it's absolute bonkers to use such a harsh compound in a high dose.

I agree, but why in god's name do you need to use such a high dose? Unless your competing, it's absolute bonkers to use such a harsh compound in a high dose.

This "unless you're competing" shit has to stop lol.

This tells a guy to shoot up gallons of shit to look like them.
let's be more detailed so falsehoods aren't met with a dead kid

not no carbs, just good carbs. if i stick to oats, brown rice, etc, i dont have the sweating issues.

the biggest issue i've seen in my years running tren is eating carbs close to bed time. many times i have woken up drenched in sweat when i do this, i definitely attribute some of it to this factor alone

I ran tren many times and love it. I have insane libido, strength definitely goes up , I bulk with it and put on little fat and get vascular as hell. On the other hand the insomnia is awful, and night sweats have me changing the sheets daily and I'm always hot. It's truly a love hate relationship.

I love it and hate it same time. I get all the bad sides even at 100mg a week. Bad sleep, bad temper, anxyety, blood pressure and on and on..... but i also get crazy recomp ,strengh and fat burning and look ansolutely my best when on it. I always say never again after a cycle, then a few months later im back at it.....only thing that help me is low dose xanax everyday. At the end of the day to me its not worth it and it fuck up with my head to much. So in trying to quit for good and stick to my test.

You have to look at tren like this...

It's the strongest AAS, pound for pound. It's the BOSS of AAS. What comes with being the boss? The most responsibility.

Too many people want to use the strongest drug so they can get away with the most. We've all done it to a certain extent, but think about it this way...what if you ran that cycle perfectly? What if you used tren in conjunction with the perfect diet and a spot on routine AND had ample sleep at the end of the day? How much better would your overall gains be versus the huge number of guys who do the "i'm running tren so i can binge on mcdonalds and still look semi lean and put on some muscle" BS.

I feel the same way about DNP....responsibly done, it is most certainly a "miracle drug" in my book. But again, people misuse it so they can go to the chinese food buffet and eat like a king, still drop 5 lbs of fat, but complain about how sweaty and miserable they are the whole time :)

Tren Anxiety sucks ! + Paranoia

when I was dating, I was going nuts thinkin my gf was seeing someone else on the side or was cheating on me... It was crazy how it changed my mind ! and right after I came off, a few days later my mind cleared of all those negative thoughts

I don't believe in synthol so I inject tren to 'bring up' weak bodyparts...

Lol.

Yeah. I have this random hyena trap hair going on while the rest us hairless. I have zero chest hair yet have this stomach hair that looks like a guinea pig family died on me

...post jpeg ASAP. we may involve PETA if this is what i think.

Lol.

tssssssssk... SO unsexy guurllll *limp wrist*

I love tren. I only use it pre contest for its ability to recomp the body and holding on to muscle while dieting and also tren gives me a certain "look", my face even changes a bit (wife says that). I run 450mgs a week and its plenty for me. I do get a bad temper while on but nothing I cant control, night sweats and some insomnia, but while prepping, even without tren, i get insomnia I get woken up by the hunger pangs, moody comes with dieting too and night sweats I get those with T3.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131