over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you take Tren

You have to look at tren like this...

It's the strongest AAS, pound for pound. It's the BOSS of AAS. What comes with being the boss? The most responsibility.

Too many people want to use the strongest drug so they can get away with the most. We've all done it to a certain extent, but think about it this way...what if you ran that cycle perfectly? What if you used tren in conjunction with the perfect diet and a spot on routine AND had ample sleep at the end of the day? How much better would your overall gains be versus the huge number of guys who do the "i'm running tren so i can binge on mcdonalds and still look semi lean and put on some muscle" BS.

I feel the same way about DNP....responsibly done, it is most certainly a "miracle drug" in my book. But again, people misuse it so they can go to the chinese food buffet and eat like a king, still drop 5 lbs of fat, but complain about how sweaty and miserable they are the whole time :)

Great post.

Tren makes me simply look better. It doesn't really put size on me it's more for body composition changes. Fact is the more I eat on tren the more I seem to burn through calories. My body becomes like a furnace the more carbs I eat.

It comes with the best results but the worst side effects but if you are sensible with dosing sides are minimal at worst. I am currently using 40mg tren a per day (moved up from 10mg per day) and not gonna go above that.

I know guys who use loads when bulking (1-2 grams per week) but for me personally I use it as a cutting drug. I also plan to use it at 10-15mg ed when bulking at times to help keep me leaner and for that added boost in the gym.

I've only really ran it in a cutting environment and its phenomenal..... my favorite.... just gives you that "look".... someday I'd like to try it in a bulk

Great post.

Tren makes me simply look better. It doesn't really put size on me it's more for body composition changes. Fact is the more I eat on tren the more I seem to burn through calories. My body becomes like a furnace the more carbs I eat.

It comes with the best results but the worst side effects but if you are sensible with dosing sides are minimal at worst. I am currently using 40mg tren a per day (moved up from 10mg per day) and not gonna go above that.

I know guys who use loads when bulking (1-2 grams per week) but for me personally I use it as a cutting drug. I also plan to use it at 10-15mg ed when bulking at times to help keep me leaner and for that added boost in the gym.
I wonder why they used that High.

And I wonder if you didn't gain size cause of smaller dosages?
even at a higher dosage a significant lbm wasn't had with it in my personal experience.

This is why I wonder how gains of lbm are with the low test/high tren group.

Composition changes to me are fat loss and vascularity.
which I've seen from var as well without sides

One thing I didn't mention in my experience with it is just like most others. It does destroy my appetite. I have to make sure that I'm getting the food I am supposed to get in for that day. Usually I'm always hungry within 1/2 hour of my next meal...but with Tren I could go for hours without eating.

I assume it could be used for a bulking cycle, but it would be uncomfortable for myself. But even when I have eaten slightly more, I still tend to lean up with it.

My training partner constantly tells me that I have to sometimes eat "dirty" if I want to add more size, but I can't bring myself to do it as I just plainly feel bad when I have tried.

Great post.

God almighty! Brilliant this is all I needed. this latest thread to rub salt on my wounds reading all the posts lol . Mate ONLY u know the issue. Our little secret. Oh well onwards and upwards I suppose :)

Tren makes ur lifts go up, physique alters much more drastically and the muscle quality looks so good. But I don't run coz of the enormous sides I get. I still have 2 10ml vials of tren e left...will have to run that at some point in the future

One thing I didn't mention in my experience with it is just like most others. It does destroy my appetite. I have to make sure that I'm getting the food I am supposed to get in for that day. Usually I'm always hungry within 1/2 hour of my next meal...but with Tren I could go for hours without eating.

I assume it could be used for a bulking cycle, but it would be uncomfortable for myself. But even when I have eaten slightly more, I still tend to lean up with it.

My training partner constantly tells me that I have to sometimes eat "dirty" if I want to add more size, but I can't bring myself to do it as I just plainly feel bad when I have tried.

Use GHRP6 with your tren and your appetite will be much better.
I couldn't eat 3 meals on tren, with the peptides I can eat 6-8 meals

I use tren for the body recomp, fat loss while holding on to muscle and even having some muscle gain. My libido is through the roof. I also love it for the aggression I get in the gym. I've been on for almost 20 weeks and had bloods done two days ago. Everything is in normal range. Figured I go to week 26 and get bloods again and then come off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I use tren for the body recomp, fat loss while holding on to muscle and even having some muscle gain. My libido is through the roof. I also love it for the aggression I get in the gym. I've been on for almost 20 weeks and had bloods done two days ago. Everything is in normal range. Figured I go to week 26 and get bloods again and then come off.

You are on a 20 week tren cycle? :eek:

You are on a 20 week tren cycle? :eek:
It started out as a 10 and I was sent two vials from a sponsor for an order that was forgotten. My blood written came back perfect so I decided to ruin the vials until I ran out or until my body said stop. So far everything is on check so. ...

So some muscle gain...
Fat loss even on junk good.
Gives you that "look"

THOSE ANSWERS DON SOUND LIKE THE "KING" OF STEROIDS TO ME.

JUST SAYING.

So some muscle gain...
Gives you that "look"

THOSE ANSWERS DONT SOUND LIKE THE "KING" OF STEROIDS TO ME.

JUST SAYING.

maybe the higher dosages like elvi mentioned are where real muscle is gained. And wow 40mg or lower gave nice fat loss?
cool.

Last edited:
It started out as a 10 and I was sent two vials from a sponsor for an order that was forgotten. My blood written came back perfect so I decided to ruin the vials until I ran out or until my body said stop. So far everything is on check so. ...

What's your dosage? What other compounds do you use?

So some muscle gain...
Gives you that "look"

THOSE ANSWERS DONT SOUND LIKE THE "KING" OF STEROIDS TO ME.

JUST SAYING.

maybe the higher dosages like elvi mentioned are where real muscle is gained. And wow 40mg or lower gave nice fat loss?
cool.

Off season test deca, slin and adrol are much better for gaining muscle...
But when your dieting the tren is very anti catablic and you will lose a minimal amount of muscle.
+ it's gives an unique look (body composition) that no other drug will give you with the exeption of hgh.
I also find that trengains last a lot longer off cycle then deca / drol...
Also the strenght is amazing

But when your dieting the tren is very anti catablic and you will lose a minimal amount of muscle.
+ it's gives an unique look (body composition) that no other drug will give you with the exeption of hgh.

I love how u said gaining muscle and not mass.

Yes this is how I look at things. I don't think miraculous muscle gains are to be had at very high doses of tren. Other things are better muscle builders than tren imo. Plus the way most feel on high dosed tren would probably be counter productive for long term muscle gain. A nice bit of test and nandrolone and lots of progressive food and training will help pack on muscle. Tren to me is more of a finisher... contest prep, photoshoot, look good on the beach etc.

Tren simple makes you look better than most (all) other aas. High doses are not needed but sure if someone could take 200mg tren a per day and they followed a good plan I bet they look insane. Even on 40mg tren a ed I can look much better in 3 weeks. I wouldn't recommend large doses of tren when bulking as the same person will probably use it when cutting and that isn't the healthiest. I think it is best used once or twice per year and especially when cutting. If you have a good base adding in a few bits and 40-100mg tren a per day when cutting could transform (major body composition changes) most people over 8-12 weeks.

This is the reason

1)Trenbolone greatly increases the level of the extremely anabolic hormone IGF-1 within muscle tissue.
2)compounds which bind very tightly to the androgen receptor also aid in fat loss.
3)Trenbolone increases nitrogen retention in muscle tissue.:yeahthat:

I wish I got this magic fat burning on tren...I notice almost zero help in how lean I am, but it does give a very nice polished look, great for dieting as it gives agression for the gym and the "look".

It does make my attitude more negative though which I dislike.

I'm doing 300mg/wk test e, 300mg/wk tren e, 50mg/day tren a, 50mg/day proviron, .5mg caber mon. Thurs.,

Something seems really fishy if your bloodwork is perfect on that stack after 10 weeks. I know genetics make a difference but something has to be off.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws