over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you take Tren

Its lean mass gains, and strength increase are unmatched.

I wanna see someone prove it's a good lean mass builder vs other stuff.

Just because you get leaner and stay the same weight doesn't mean gains are better than npp/deca.
I don't care about about ratios.

Good example.

1000mg tren a week with 300mg prop a week gave me the same lbm as 1000mg prop and 600 npp.

The difference was how i looked.

Good example.

1000mg tren a week with 300mg prop a week gave me the same lbm as 1000mg prop and 600 npp.

The difference was how i looked.

Bodybuilding is kind of about how you look.

So a lot of people that like bodybuilding like tren because they look better on it. Plus great pumps, strength and musclegain.

I get crazy tren sides I just had to stop, I was getting so much acid build up I could barely eat.

Anybody have this issue? I would throw up all the time. Ridiculous was only on 400mgs of tren also.

I get crazy tren sides I just had to stop, I was getting so much acid build up I could barely eat.

Anybody have this issue? I would throw up all the time. Ridiculous was only on 400mgs of tren also.

Only? I don't consider 400mg a baby dose. Lol

Im cutting my run short due to decreased appetite as well. Test and drol I can eat all day but noticed incrementally week to week my appetite decreasing since adding Tren

Yes I do but not to your degree, I feel heartburn/acid re fluxa couple of hours after a shot of tren, I had to cut down my coffee consumption as it was aggravating it. I drink lots of water and eat a shit ton of cucumbers and it helps alleviate the symptoms.

My issue these past few shots has been what I think is the beginning of tren cough, only on delt shots, I will taste it (barely) but instead of coughing I get this pressure on my throat and my back, anyone experience this without the cough ?
And yes I aspirate, no blood and injected somewhat slowly.

Tren Anxiety sucks ! + Paranoia

when I was dating, I was going nuts thinkin my gf was seeing someone else on the side or was cheating on me... It was crazy how it changed my mind ! and right after I came off, a few days later my mind cleared of all those negative thoughts

lol, i have a saying, "i love tren, but everytime i run it my gf cheats on me".

Bodybuilding is kind of about how you look.

So a lot of people that like bodybuilding like tren because they look better on it. Plus great pumps, strength and musclegain.

You're not gonna look good on tren unless you've already built something before it.

You're not gonna look good on tren unless you've already built something before it.

What do you mean? You don't think one can build a great physique with just test and tren?

Just cut my tren run short. 600mg tren 150test. My previous tren cycle were in the 300 range. This time the acid reflux was so bad it destroyed the lining of my esophagus. After puking blood for three days u decided to give it up for a while. Imho Zantac 150 was the only thing along with a modified diet that helped the acid reflux,but it will make you nauseous and destroy your appetite.

I just wrapped up my first run with tren this week. Tren at 450/wk, test 800/wk.
I will run tren again next fall but it will be a low test high tren run.

What did tren do for me?

Strength gains were unreal. The changes in my physique were noticeable almost weekly. My wife commented the other day how she is blown away at the changes I have made over the last couple months. Everyone I know keeps commenting on the changes. I noticed more vascularity than before but not nearly to the same degree that EQ brought.

I never once had any anger/temper issues and I'm what you would call a hot head for sure. Only sides I experienced were brutal brutal insomnia. Hard to make gains of any type on 4-5 hrs of sleep. Same with the loss of appetite. The waking up at night feeling like you pissed the bed because you are that soaked in sweat gets old real quick. The constant feeling of being hot also gets old quickly.
All that being said next fall can't come quick enough!

Salvation through exertion!

I had the really bad heartburn\acid thing going on after about of month or so on Tren.

This combo pretty much cleared it up. I still have to occasionally pop a 20mg Pepcid (which totally clears it up), but not very often. Prior to this I was downing Tums and all sorts of stuff trying to deal with it.

1: Saccharomyces Boulardii
I got this tip from a mod on Evo. Apparently Tren really jacks up your gut bacteria, and this is a form of probiotic that actually works. You need to find it somewhere where it's refrigerated (Health Food Store\Whole Foods). This helped me more than anything.

2: Papaya Enzymes
My wife gave me this tip (major health nut). They really help in digestion period, are cheap, and actually taste really delicious. Pop like 3-4 after each meal.

3: Apple Cider Vinegar
Good for you all around. Have to get the organic stuff like Braggs. A few teaspoons in some water a couple times a day does the trick.

Anyway, this "stack" has me pretty much heartburn free on currently 700mgs Tren-A\Week, and previously on 800mgs of Tren-E\Week. Prior to this I was waking up 4-5 times a night pounding Tums because of the acid in my throat.

Good luck, peace.

Yes I do but not to your degree, I feel heartburn/acid re fluxa couple of hours after a shot of tren, I had to cut down my coffee consumption as it was aggravating it. I drink lots of water and eat a shit ton of cucumbers and it helps alleviate the symptoms.

My issue these past few shots has been what I think is the beginning of tren cough, only on delt shots, I will taste it (barely) but instead of coughing I get this pressure on my throat and my back, anyone experience this without the cough ?
And yes I aspirate, no blood and injected somewhat slowly.

I had that this morning. I immediately knew I passed through a vein. When you pass through a vein a tiny bit will absorb into it. After I was done and pulled the pin out there was a drop of blood confirming it. I cut my tren with other things so it's not so bad if I do get the cough.

I had that this morning. I immediately knew I passed through a vein. When you pass through a vein a tiny bit will absorb into it. After I was done and pulled the pin out there was a drop of blood confirming it. I cut my tren with other things so it's not so bad if I do get the cough.

Thanks for the reply Johnjuan ! Now that you mention it, there was a tiny and I mean tiny bit of blood that came out with oil, happens on glutes too but never had that feeling.

If thats how I felt with a little oil I cant imagine what a full blown cough would feel like and I hope I never find out :eek::D

I was running 750mg tren e and got this really badly, however I've run 700mg tren ace before and never got it.. weird.

I had the really bad heartburn\acid thing going on after about of month or so on Tren.

This combo pretty much cleared it up. I still have to occasionally pop a 20mg Pepcid (which totally clears it up), but not very often. Prior to this I was downing Tums and all sorts of stuff trying to deal with it.

1: Saccharomyces Boulardii
I got this tip from a mod on Evo. Apparently Tren really jacks up your gut bacteria, and this is a form of probiotic that actually works. You need to find it somewhere where it's refrigerated (Health Food Store\Whole Foods). This helped me more than anything.

2: Papaya Enzymes
My wife gave me this tip (major health nut). They really help in digestion period, are cheap, and actually taste really delicious. Pop like 3-4 after each meal.

3: Apple Cider Vinegar
Good for you all around. Have to get the organic stuff like Braggs. A few teaspoons in some water a couple times a day does the trick.

Anyway, this "stack" has me pretty much heartburn free on currently 700mgs Tren-A\Week, and previously on 800mgs of Tren-E\Week. Prior to this I was waking up 4-5 times a night pounding Tums because of the acid in my throat.

Good luck, peace.

I might try this. I don't like tren because the acid reflux makes me puke every meal and I'm not hungry.

I'm wondering if ghrp6 will fix the appetite issues from tren

If no what will?

I'm wondering if ghrp6 will fix the appetite issues from tren

If no what will?

If GHRP-6 doesn't do it I dont know what will man.

I used GHRP 6 this one time before going out to a all you can eat sushi and I swear the workers there thought I was released from a concentration camp. Hungry doesn't even come close to describing it LOL.

Try water and lemon 1st thing in the am to neutralize acidity that might help.

I might try this. I don't like tren because the acid reflux makes me puke every meal and I'm not hungry.

Good luck, I hope it helps. I've never puked from it, but it's been miserably painful.

Worst case, it's like $30 worth of stuff that's good for you anyway. Best case, it makes an awesome compound do-able for you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws