over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you take Tren

I wanna see someone prove it's a good lean mass builder vs other stuff.

Just because you get leaner and stay the same weight doesn't mean gains are better than npp/deca.
I don't care about about ratios.

When I was newish to gear I went from 168 9% to 186 and leaner over 3.5-4 months on 500 tren ace and 600mg eq with 180ish test E per week.

I know I sound like most dudes that take tren, but God! I love it so much!! Gets me lean, strong as fxxk, hard, and bigger!! So quickly, sure I get the night sweats and sometimes a little too emotional but hey, it works perfect for me!!

Tren makes me lean and hard and allows me to cheat on my dieting more. I usually only use 300mg/week of tren ace and the only sides I get are night sweats. I ran 300mg a week a few years ago for nine months straight and had labs done a few days after being off and all lab values were normal. I drink a lot of water and never drink alcohol so maybe that's why my labs were good or maybe the dose wasn't that high or maybe if done in moderation it's not that bad on the body. I have never had tren cough either. I made 50 plus fina kits years ago so I know exactly what I was getting.

Nipple issues

The last time I had tren eth 200mg per week my nipples got hard and I felt a lump. So, I am kinda scared to try it again. I was only running 250mg Test e per week as well.

Is there anyting I can take to reduce the chance of getting gyno? My body likes to put on fat there to begin with so I do not want to look like a damp drag queen with fake tits.

Tren makes it easier to drop body fat and it speed up recovery by elevating IGF1. I love tren when used in a low dose. I take 250mg tren ace per week split up in 50mg shots 5 days a week.

johnjuanb1

I would like it to know what you think regarding my post. Respect your opted

I love the feeling of tren - but son of a bitch this prep it is making it tough to not rip someones throat out.

I have some insanely stupid clients - thank god for kratom. That's the only thing that keeps me sane some days.

Needless to say even though I love the results, I am ready for the prep to be over so I can get all the way off for awhile & recover. Probably won't mess with it again until next year - next run is Test/Deca/Adrol(I've never ran a proper deca cycle)

It's the nectar of the gods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's not to like other than the sides? I've used over 400mg, but the sides were harsh (trensomnia, sweats, cough, anxiety, mood swings). Nowadays I only use 75-100mg and still get some decent results (strength, fat loss).

The last time I had tren eth 200mg per week my nipples got hard and I felt a lump. So, I am kinda scared to try it again. I was only running 250mg Test e per week as well.

Is there anyting I can take to reduce the chance of getting gyno? My body likes to put on fat there to begin with so I do not want to look like a damp drag queen with fake tits.
Look into prami or caber. Prami is easier to find than legit caber.

Look in the peptides section to find a great thread on prami, it's dosage, and how to generally use it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yes. Take either cabergoline or pramipexole. Both lower prolactin levels. Tren is a progesterone derivative and increases prolactin.

Going to have to try it some day when $ permits. I'm fine with running cheaper yet still effective compounds for now.

It's so hard to eat clean on tren knowing all that food won't turn into fat

it certainly turns into fat for me lol idk what everyone is talking about when they say they can eat junk and not get fat.

but then again, my metabolism is a snail... so..

it certainly turns into fat for me lol idk what everyone is talking about when they say they can eat junk and not get fat.

Yea all individual. I have a faster metabolism according to that fitnessgenes DNA test I took. I hold water like crazy though so it's hard to differentiate all the time. Sometimes I'll think it's fat so I'll no carb it and lose 10lbs in two days.

Been lucky on sides. Night sweats are whoa, nothing turning down ac to 68 can't fix. Nectar of the Gods is the truth.

No shit. No matter what im taking I can never eat what I want.

Tren is my only cutter!
Still all the food and no cardio.
A drop of 2% bf while losing no muscle.
Gotta love it!

Took tren after a about a 6 month hiatus of lifting heavy ass weights. It got me strong as a bull. I actually got strong so fast that my joints / tendons weren't able to keep up . Very stupid of me to do, should have waited after I stalled and than taken the stuff but I wanted results fast soooo....

I feel great on tren. zero sides that I can speak of, but great results. so why wouldnt I is the question.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws