over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you take Tren

nfernoo

Banned
Yes, this is a personal question in your personal experience.

What has Tren done for you?

helped get me leaner and hold muscle while dieting. :lightbulb:
-F2S

It's funny because I never used tren until about 4 years ago ,I was always scared of it .i have used it many times since then ,never over 400mg/week.it is my favorite steroid now ,the physical changes in my body in such a short time are incredible .i hate the insomnia and high bp that come along with tren use but it doesn't stop me from using it

It's funny because I never used tren until about 4 years ago ,I was always scared of it .i have used it many times since then ,never over 400mg/week.it is my favorite steroid now ,the physical changes in my body in such a short time are incredible .i hate the insomnia and high bp that come along with tren use but it doesn't stop me from using it

These physical changes. Can you go into more detail.

For me the "gains" weren't worth the sickly/other feelings from it.
Lean gains everyone says. These gains have never been significant enough to justify it's use.
The strength? I've had better strength from var without the ill effects.
Fat loss? Too expensive for that purpose as well (same goes for hgh)
hardness? Unless it's competition, I don't see its purpose.

Remember, this is my personal experience.
Although, high tren/low test was nice looking

Increase in lean mass, vascularity, libido is insane, and it makes you literally feel like superman in the gym. Almost indescribable for me, which is why I like it so much.

The negatives, sleeplessness(partly due to prami in the beginning), anxiety, and high blood pressure.

Also, does anyone get mild diarrhea from tren? lol

The best steroid to get Truly Jacked!
Just getting done with a great Primo run. Time to hit hrt for a few mnths but next Spring its all about Tren.
I miss the Feeling of being truley Jacked. Pushing up to 600 mgs should work nicely.

These physical changes. Can you go into more detail.[/QUOTE

I personally get very muscular and lean .there is no bloat .

I don't get any side effects from tren till I hit the 800mg+. Price of it isn't a concern, so I feel like it is one of the best steroids to take to grow and cut with. I'll run it with mast and primo.

really gets the metabolism going. always a hard and veiny look. the sides are real, but I found more frequent injects and don't mega dose test when using it and a lot of sides can be avoided.
-F2S

The only way to really put it is :
There is Tren , and then there is everything else.

I have used tren for the anabolic effects and for leaning out never had any bad sides .

for me it makes the prep process the most efficient... it's about the ability to get lean while preserving the most muscle. I don't find it great for lean gains, I find it really hard to put on much with tren if I run it anything resembling a moderate dose, I don't find any real bump in libido and I don't find any strength gains to write home about, maybe a little but when you're on low cals and not dropping any muscle, that's where it shines for me.

I don't get any side effects from tren till I hit the 800mg+. Price of it isn't a concern, so I feel like it is one of the best steroids to take to grow and cut with. I'll run it with mast and primo.
Same here. I've never been that high... Roughly 500ish per week. But I don't get any negative sides from it aside from just being warmer than usual. I sleep well, blood pressure stays the same.

The only effects I have are getting leaner, drop a slight bit of weight even when in a calorie surplus, and consistently get stronger every workout.

It comes on fast, then seems to stagnate around week 7-8 on the acetate version for me.... At that point I usually come off.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Honestly? I took it because I wanted to get huge and eat massive amounts of shitty calories staying fairly lean. It worked but my health went to absolute shit not taking enough breaks so it was the dumbest thing I ever did in my life.

If I had a do over, I would never use it, period. However, if I HAD to use it, I'd use it for both muscle gaining phases and for dieting. It's still the most effective steroid for both of those goals.

I cant handle the negative side effects at anything over 50mg/EOD.

Cant sleep, think crazy shit, bad temper, acne and gyno flares. Then you have the lipid changes.

25mg/EOD works well, low sides with lean gains with low Test.

That said, Tren can transform your body in a very short time frame and I'll be using it again shortly.

wk 1-8 Test Prop 50-100mg/EOD
wk 1-8 Tren 25-50mg/EOD
wk 1-8 Winstrol 50mg/ED (oral)
*wk 1-8 Adex 0.5mgE2D
*HCG 250ius 2x wek

Honestly? I took it because I wanted to get huge and eat massive amounts of shitty calories staying fairly lean. It worked but my health went to absolute shit not taking enough breaks so it was the dumbest thing I ever did in my life.

If I had a do over, I would never use it, period. However, if I HAD to use it, I'd use it for both muscle gaining phases and for dieting. It's still the most effective steroid for both of those goals.

nice!

See of never seen any significant muscle gaining from it.
vs sdrol. Deca. Dbol. ( 4 weeks oral vs 10-12 weeks tren)

nice!

See of never seen any significant muscle gaining from it.

vs sdrol. Deca. Dbol. ( 4 weeks oral vs 10-12 weeks tren)

Well to be fair, I never used it without test prop at the same time with at least an equal dose so it was more likely the combo of both that worked. I swear I have a binge eating disorder I need to control 24/7 so I liked the recomp effects of tren lol.

I used sdrol once and loved the results but didn't use it long enough or often enough to give it a fair comparison with tren. It gave me the only bloody nose of my entire life once so I had to drop it after 3 weeks.

Never used deca but used NPP and dbol (separately) when I was still kind of a noob and got some good gains with test prop mixed in.

I don't get any increase in sex drive,actually the opposite,I don't sweat at night but always have a fan on.i don't get any strength gains to speak of.the only thing I notice is the way my muscles look.
I still feel tren was more effective when it was made with pellots.i seem to have gotten better results with 50mg every other day compared to powder at three times that per day not every other day.
I've used many sponsors tren and the only difference is one hurts more than the other.
I only use it for dieting and I'm not sure why you said it was expensive unless your a recent college graduate that has a ton of Loans to pay off,cause now a days it rather inexpensive.
It works great if you already lean,then you get a freaky look that you don't get from other steroids.
If it was painless is probably use it more but it either burns going in or I get pop that feels like I've been stabbed.
Best competition cycle-test prop,mAst prop,tren and winny and if you can afford it hgh or primo on top or both,lol

People fuck themselves over with the sides. Most are actually avoidable. First, little to no test. Don't use it. More test = more sides. More shitty food, more sides. The more carbs you eat, the more you will swear, especially shitty simple sugars. I compare Tren to "DNP Lite". If you do it "right" you can run near a gram a week without issues.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member