over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you train?

Big Muscles

I have an addictive personality and I feel that I am adicted to training.

and to get bigger each year.

The ONLY reason I train is to................

TALK TO PHIL ONCE A WEEK!!

j/k Id say Im with Steak on this one

Started off back in highschool with a purpose of getting stronger/faster for football, then that carried on into college. 2 acl reconstructions later(thanks football) I got back into it in order to get into shape for spring break(3 years ago). Now I just do it because I've found that it's an effective way to live your life, with discipline...plus I love the sport.

aha!

TONE said:
Started off back in highschool with a purpose of getting stronger/faster for football, then that carried on into college. 2 acl reconstructions later(thanks football) I got back into it in order to get into shape for spring break(3 years ago). Now I just do it because I've found that it's an effective way to live your life, with discipline...plus I love the sport.

Well now I know why you are mad at the world. I chose to deal with my ACL reconstruction in a diff way. You have to view your life/lifestlye in a positive and new way. You can't be the same person you were b4. And that makes some people angry and mad at life (like yourself) -- so do yourself and everyone a favor and lighten the fuck up.

Ivan said:
Well now I know why you are mad at the world. I chose to deal with my ACL reconstruction in a diff way. You have to view your life/lifestlye in a positive and new way. You can't be the same person you were b4. And that makes some people angry and mad at life (like yourself) -- so do yourself and everyone a favor and lighten the fuck up.

What are you even talking about dude? lol

Anyhow,I have recommended bodybuilding to friends of mine who had never even seen a gym before and they took on the whole discipline and have found that it does nothing but positive things for their health, quality of life and overall sense of well being. One of my buddies is now the biggest guy at his law school out in san diego. lol though that may not be saying too much.

well

I am talking about your mouth shooting out insults... I feek for you on the ACL thing, I just went through it myself. Horrible injury. It made me pretty miserable and irritable. I seriously think thats why you are so quick to insult.

Anyway, I train for athletics and ya to look good naked.

So That I can still move. If I go too long without, I stiffen up.

On this run...If I win a Master's Division I'll be happy as a pig in shit.... but I'm like Cannonball... to look awesome naked.

SS

I started with football/powerlifting.....

I used wghtlfting for highschool football. Then I started powerlifting because I took to the weights really fast ( I won the state championships in PW in highschool 3yrs in a row). Hell I barely trained hard for those meets. Anyway then I saw a few BB magazines and thought man I would like to look like that (little did I know about drug use in the sport). Anyways I train now for health and to look decent for my self esteem. I have been injured the last month and a half and look much worse than I have in a long time. I gotta get my shoulder rehabbed and start working around it.

I want to be a greek god someday. ;)

Honestly I guess it would have to be the self esteem thing, I like knowing that I do something that is so hard to do that the average person can't do it.

i do it to look good too. does this mean we're all vain and have self esteem issues?? oh well :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear