over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you want to be “jacked”?

Wanted to look like Arnold! I would have loved to get my hands on AAS as a teen. Glad I didn’t because I didn’t know Jack shit.

AAS forums provided me with a wealth of knowledge that I’m forever grateful for. I’ll always contribute what I can to this forum to help the next guy/gal in line!

I’ll be on AAS till I die… Not being muscular isn’t a life I wanna live. I got way too many f’n issues!

Cage
well put ! Not being muscular isn’t how I would want to live either ! I love turning heads when I walk in somewhere (I think we all feel the same). Lol

I wanted to be a freak like Lou Ferrigno in the Incredible Hulk. I wanted power and to shock people. I started benching at age 12. I got gyno and thought it was breast cancer. My doctor said to stop benching and it would go away. It didn’t. At age 18 a girl dumped me and told me friend I was so skinny it made her want to puke. I saw Arnold in Predator opening night, Friday, that night. Monday I joined the gym with a friend. It was so painful! I hated it! I’m not a quitter and was addicted within a month. Funny thing is benching pressing again at 18 made my gyno finally go away. It must have raised my testosterone enough to counter the estrogen? 6 months later that same girl saw me and told my friend I got too big and looked like a freak in a bad way. Women!!!!
Man I think women want to act like they don’t like muscle when they really do. I think it just intimidates them they want a weak fat mf they think they can control

self defense purposes, I got into bodybuilding because things were really volatile and dangerous and violent on the streets I was involved in and I got my ass kicked badly jumped while totally inebriated and I vowed to myself I would never get caught slipping again. I got stomped out into asphalt and had rocks in my knees and shins for months after little pebbles, I got pushed off a balcony at a party during a brawl and fucked up my back. I have massive back problems present day that I have to attenuate and mitigate on a daily basis (that's life whatever)

now a days its still for self defense but mostly anti aging, and to walk what I talk being a figure in the industry I am in
I can relate bro. Yes sir. And being swole gives us a huge amount of respect that I see regular looking guys don’t get. Yeah I like being about walk what I talk as well in all ways brother

Insecurity on some level seems to be the most likely reason. As if one thinks that are fine the way they are, and content with themselves then doing hard work, eating consistently and doing unhealthy things would probably not jump to the front of the line of things to do.
God. This speaks volumes. Lots of people don’t talk about this. I can relate as well.

Man I think women want to act like they don’t like muscle when they really do. I think it just intimidates them they want a weak fat mf they think they can control
I think they like muscle to a certain point but I think it's widely known that "bodybuilder size" isn't what they want. Picture a woman, we all like big tits but if a girl gets fake tits to where they just look funny it turns us off.

I think they like muscle to a certain point but I think it's widely known that "bodybuilder size" isn't what they want. Picture a woman, we all like big tits but if a girl gets fake tits to where they just look funny it turns us off.
Yeah. I know a lot of women don’t like the super huge look! Like 300+lbs or so. Which isn’t how I want to be anyway even if I could.

I agree. They don’t like their guy getting attention instead of them. But that’s just the ones that don’t live our lifestyle and are the average fat American with a beer gut who lives on fast food. Women who workout out religiously and eat clean wouldn’t want some average pudge.

Think about it that way: woman are due to the competition 10000x more insecure then men. There are in every city thousands of amazing girls so it is no big deal but still most guys who are rather confident creatures are still scared of rejection. So now imagine what a pretty girl must feel when guy with greek body which is what one in 10000 is in her sight? Most people does not realise this. The older guy in shape the harder to find a competition for him and there are thousands of woman his age.

Yeah. I know a lot of women don’t like the super huge look! Like 300+lbs or so. Which isn’t how I want to be anyway even if I could.
Bodybuilder for them is probably the same as fake from head to toe girl for most of us- just too much. Too much!!! Girl next door is usually most men type , feminine sexy in heels and in baggy jumper. Like everything in nature goldilock is perfect- just right.

Bodybuilder for them is probably the same as fake from head to toe girl for most of us- just too much. Too much!!! Girl next door is usually most men type , feminine sexy in heels and in baggy jumper. Like everything in nature goldilock is perfect- just right.
Agree. I think there have been studies done the biggest guy in the gym definitely isn't who the women want. But they don't want a 120lb bean pole either, athletic and lean, looking healthy, etc. Some girls like "dad bods" they say not even sure what the term means. I think many assume a dad bod is fat but I think its actually meant to refer to guys who workout but Carry an average bf and aren't ripped.

Agree. I think there have been studies done the biggest guy in the gym definitely isn't who the women want. But they don't want a 120lb bean pole either, athletic and lean, looking healthy, etc. Some girls like "dad bods" they say not even sure what the term means. I think many assume a dad bod is fat but I think its actually meant to refer to guys who workout but Carry an average bf and aren't ripped.
Dad bod read: physique guy off season 😁

Dad bod read: physique guy off season 😁

"I like older guys..." is the translation I go with. Given the choice of two older guys, same except body, they are going with the one who looks good and not Mr. Belly. Just not many around so they settle for "not too bad".

Reactions: cal
Think about it that way: woman are due to the competition 10000x more insecure then men. There are in every city thousands of amazing girls so it is no big deal but still most guys who are rather confident creatures are still scared of rejection. So now imagine what a pretty girl must feel when guy with greek body which is what one in 10000 is in her sight? Most people does not realise this. The older guy in shape the harder to find a competition for him and there are thousands of woman his age.
Agreed bro

I agree. They don’t like their guy getting attention instead of them. But that’s just the ones that don’t live our lifestyle and are the average fat American with a beer gut who lives on fast food. Women who workout out religiously and eat clean wouldn’t want some average pudge.
Ya know believe it or not women that are in super shape aren’t really my type.(I know we are all different ). But I honestly think majority of women whether they are gym rats or not love muscle but they would rather date a fat slob or skinny guy so they get all the attention like you said.

Reactions: cal
Yep. Agreed.

1. If I don't lift weights and occupy my time with disciplined habits, I will probably be out comitting random felonies all day long. I think most men need some sort of physical outlet to "get the war out of them" if you will.

2. Halo effect. People treat you better when you are jacked in almost every context, but particularly with girls of course. This is inspite of how much they proclaim a love for 'dad bods'; what girls say they like and what actually creates involuntary sexual arousal are two different and often opposite things. But even in a professional context it feels like with the exception of one fat short gay boss, most bosses let me get away with way more shit that other employees wouldn't get away with and I'm sure some of it is subconscious fear of pissing off the jacked bro. You can also "get away with" just being nice and nobody fucks with you; sometimes being "too nice" and agreeable is an invitation for people to fuck with you but if you are jacked suddenly it isn't.

3. I enjoy competing. It gives my life structure and those periods of deprivation put life into perspective and make all of the simple pleasures easier to appreciate and enjoy.

4. Girls love the novelty of fucking a jacked lean guy even if they later find out its not their niche. They usually at least enjoy trying it out. Like guys enjoy trying out a girl with fake boobs or anal. Jacked lean guys are much more rare in the country where I live (and fake boobed girls are more common)

5. I feel healthier and stronger throughout the day and I think the way I'm handling my PEDs, cardio, training, and eating is overall life extending. Remember, juiced up NFL players have like 1/3rd the all cause mortality of a typical American male. There's definitely a point where you can take things too far with enhanced bbing, but there's also ways it can be done where you are still overall healthier than the average person.

6. I'm a high school teacher in a country where lifting is still fairly niche among the general population and just being a lifting guy myself I'm acting as a role model and getting kids to take up a fun, healthy, habit that can improve their lives in a lot of ways. A lot of former students who have graduated have gone on to do men's physique, powerlifting, and football. I'm proud I was the guy to teach them how to ATG high bar squat and bench press and got them both inspired to start and taught them how to do it.

7. The discipline I've developed in my lifting career has helped me in other parts of my life. I'm so used to going to the gym even when I don't feel like it or eating 95/5 ground beef and rice when I want a burger and fries that it suddenly becomes easier to go to work or write that boring pointless paper even when I don't feel like doing it.

Man idk.. my latest ex-gf was a cosmetic surgeon and although I think she did too much work on the face I absolutely loved a lot of the other stuff. I personally kinda like the barbie doll look; if you can tell it's fake it wasn't well done. I'm also finding that if I encounter a girl who has that sort of image... the fake boobs and plastic surgery, the probability that she is into jacked guys/me is usually much higher than the average woman. It's like the type of woman who will go under the knife/inject the botox/fillers to project a hyper-feminine image with exaggerated secondary sex characteristics is also the type of woman who will prefer a man who will inject in order to develop exaggerated secondary sex characteristics. So if you're into that type of woman, maybe getting jacked is a fairly good strategy.

Ya know believe it or not women that are in super shape aren’t really my type.(I know we are all different ). But I honestly think majority of women whether they are gym rats or not love muscle but they would rather date a fat slob or skinny guy so they get all the attention like you said.
They don't want a fat guy but what you consider Skinny is probably what makes many women drip. There are studies online that show the shape/look woman are attached to..it's more the "fit" look that could easily be natural.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws