advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you worry about another man's dose?

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
ok,

with all these threads lately about how a guy looks like when he lowers his dose, or when he ups the dose, or people calling each other out on what dose they are actually on, or how a guy is able to increase muscle mass leading up to a show, or why they are on such a high dose when they can stay on a low dose, etc

if there was one sport (if you can even call it that, lmao), where everyone lied about what they were doing, i would bet that it would be bodybuilding. fact is, you really don't know what someone is on except the eye of the all-knowing (god)

why are you worried about their dose if you don't have the same genetics as them? genetics determines everything, including how drastically one responds to drugs. at least, that's the way i see it. also, you never really know what their drug history is like, because maintaining is far easier than gaining.

so why are you so intrigued with another mans dose? and don't say you aren't because i can see at the bottom of every thread how many of you guys are reading the thread lmao, and how a thread about an ifbb pro's dose goes to 10 pages in 1 day

I believe we just try to learn from the experiences of others. There are so many possible cycle combos with different compounds and dosages that it would take more than a lifetime to try them all. Everyone is different so there isn't a hands down BEST, but if you have a large percentage that claim something works well, it usually will for most.

I believe we just try to learn from the experiences of others. There are so many possible cycle combos with different compounds and dosages that it would take more than a lifetime to try them all. Everyone is different so there isn't a hands down BEST, but if you have a large percentage that claim something works well, it usually will for most.

^^ this!

I think alot of people are looking for someone to tell them what they want to hear. Whether it's you can get huge off 250mg of test or it's OK to run 2g of tren cause you need it to be big and ripped.

I agree. i look for the cause and effect.

Because for the most part, bodybuilders are nothin but a bunch of insecure jealous haters.

Certainly not all, but most.

Because for the most part, bodybuilders are nothin but a bunch of insecure jealous haters.

None of us picked up a weight, shoved a needle in our ass, torture ourselves daily on the gym, and cram 7-8 meals down our throats day in and day out because we were well adjusted, confident people:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

not jealous
not haters

but i agree with insecurity

None of us picked up a weight, shoved a needle in our ass, torture ourselves daily on the gym, and cram 7-8 meals down our throats day in and day out because we were well adjusted, confident people:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Amen to that.

not jealous
not haters

but i agree with insecurity

Maybe you aren't all three, but as a whole, I think I can confidently throw those words around to describe "bodybuilders". Just read the forums lol

Everybody wants what the bigger guy has and if the bigger guy doesnt admit to taking crazy amounts hes automatically a liar. aka the jealous haters :cool:

I'm not saying big guys dont lie about amounts, but for the most part, the above is the general attitude on the forums.

Last edited:
Most people lie about how much they take anyway so it doesnt really matter. Look at the "How much test do you take thread".

"Ive been juicing for 12 years and take 400mg test and 300mg deca ew".... yeah ok and im the fairy god mother.

What did Ron use to say? "I know what my competitors do, so I just go out of my way to do more." Paraphrasing but you get the idea.

What did Ron use to say? "I know what my competitors do, so I just go out of my way to do more." Paraphrasing but you get the idea.

u been reading my signature? :D

agreed..really stupid for people to do unnecessary amounts of gear with diminishing returns.

people need to find their sweet spot through experimentation

Why worry about another man worrying about another man's dose?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws