advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why does Bob Cicherillo dress like a clown every year?

You beat me to it.

Don't forget the monster gold chains. As a general rule, many BB's dress like douche bags.

its not MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL bro....

its a sport that is shunned by society....not like it was in the 80s
and early 90s....ESPN would run bodybuilding show on sat. and sun.

surprised its even on TV at all now.....

bodybuilding isnt a sport.
its a hot bod contest.
i was gonna say "pageant" but those have categories like talent and personality.
bb'ers aint athletes. not even close.

its a hot bod contest.
i was gonna say "pageant" but those have categories like talent and personality.

Bodybuilders ain't athletes? Boy you sure as hell never competed. Oh and btw oxford dictionary defines athlete as: "A person who is proficient in sports and other forms of physical exercise." Guess that makes them athletes huh? ;)

its a hot bod contest.

They're athletes, but don't showcase their athleticism on stage.... judged on the byproduct of their athleticism.

I don't really understand... It's very easy to see why people don't care about the O anymore... It's a boring, cheesy, poorly produced, overpriced event.

You understand better than anyone. People don't care because your last sentence there applies to the entire sport. I say that as a person who has competed and spent many years working at the Arnold here in Columbus for world gym (meaning I'm not a bbing hater). Now in my 30's when I look at this sport I it's so damn stupid and boring it's actually embarrassing.

This is where the sport is. It's at a point a fan like me sees it as "so damn stupid and boring".

If a fan thinks that way....imagine what "normal" people think or just general fitness people. Sad really. Not sure what the answer is.

He shouldn't.

He's just the host. The guys competing should stand out.

The whole event is poorly produced and very tacky, I think.

The audio is always very, very poor... All the videos are unwatchable because of technical issues, very poor camera work and video quality.

There's no good entertainment in between posing sessions. They should have well produced videos on big screens for people to enjoy.

I don't really understand... It's very easy to see why people don't care about the O anymore... It's a boring, cheesy, poorly produced, overpriced event.

Overall BB is pretty much just what you described above,......cheesy.

Last edited:
He shouldn't.

He's just the host. The guys competing should stand out.

The whole event is poorly produced and very tacky, I think.

The audio is always very, very poor... All the videos are unwatchable because of technical issues, very poor camera work and video quality.

There's no good entertainment in between posing sessions. They should have well produced videos on big screens for people to enjoy.

Duplicate post

Last edited:
Pfff its not just him... Bodybuilders in general wear some of the wackest shit ive ever seen... from back in the day guys wearing cut off jean shorts amd sleevless flannels and otomix pants.... to today guys like kai greene wearing bdsm outfits on stage... or these dudes all wearing spandex pants, string half tank tops w hoodies in neon colors that at any other era in time would be a direct show of being homosexual..... its gotten weirder n weirder

You beat me to it.

Don't forget the monster gold chains. As a general rule, many BB's dress like douche bags.

Glad I’m not the only one.

Tight shirts
Gold chains, bracelets, watches
Tan / shaved year round
Ear rings
Tattoos
Corvette

Etc, etc, etc,.....ad nauseam

One one or two together and it’s maybe ok, but it’s usually all of the above and more.

I don't even know why big ass bodybuilders try to wear suits. It's just impossible to look good in one of those things when you're that big lol...

It s considered very cool among Italian Americans up on the East Coast- shiny and flashy suits like that, leather jackets and spiked up gelled hair....
Get to know a real Italian and they will show how to dress with class. You're talking about jersey Shore trash that think they're Italian.
Pfff its not just him... Bodybuilders in general wear some of the wackest shit ive ever seen... from back in the day guys wearing cut off jean shorts amd sleevless flannels and otomix pants.... to today guys like kai greene wearing bdsm outfits on stage... or these dudes all wearing spandex pants, string half tank tops w hoodies in neon colors that at any other era in time would be a direct show of being homosexual..... its gotten weirder n weirder
I have the old otomix pants still! I'll wear them on occasion for looks, and boy do I get em, lmao!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'm genuinely curious about this one.

To the American members of this forum: is that considered regular fashion in the United States or do you also cringe when you see this?

**broken link removed**

n66fti.jpg

I mean, doesn't he own a mirror or something?

It's only clothes ?
I see a dazzling smile.. and a handsome face!!! ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws