over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why does my HGH make me feel hypoglycemic

Fenstermaker

Registered
Getting the feeling of total crash after just 2iu's does that mean my hgh is bad? Never got that feeling with jintropin but that has been several years ago. love to find more of that legit product....

Not from GH, but I get that feeling from GHRP-6 (like I'm going to pass out if I don't eat RIGHT FUCKING NOW!).

A lot of GH these days is actually GHRP. I'm not saying yours is fake, I don't even know what brand it is. But it's something to think about.

Legit gh will not make you go hypo. In fact, legit gh drives up blood sugar levels. What you have is probably fake gh aka ghrp.

Same thing happened to my buddy off some blue tops he got. He would go hypo and would then shit his pants for an hour after. I told him to throw it out.

Legit gh will not make you go hypo. In fact, legit gh drives up blood sugar levels. What you have is probably fake gh aka ghrp.

Exactly as JM says here.

Ak

try legit humatrope and alot of boys complain of hypoglycemia. happens to some people

Last edited:
try legit humatrope and alot of boys complain of hypoglycemia. happens to some people

I've run humatrope and many other pharm grade gh in the past. Never once have I ever experienced hypoglycemia. Gh does not make me hungry.

More and more of these type of posts keep coming up latley...really makes me wonder what exactley the chinese are putting in these vials and selling them as GH:banghead:

Getting the feeling of total crash after just 2iu's does that mean my hgh is bad? Never got that feeling with jintropin but that has been several years ago. love to find more of that legit product....

How long have you been running it ? Have you checked your blood glucose ?

I didn't feel sleepy on gh either.

CJC and GHRP totally made me sleepy, but I cannot say I ever felt it with gh.

More and more of these type of posts keep coming up latley...really makes me wonder what exactley the chinese are putting in these vials and selling them as GH:banghead:

Thats the million dollar question who knows but one things for sure i will never use any of that generic trash again

As JM said Real GH will Drive up your blood sugar I know this bc happened to me if you take for a long period of time especially and don't come off. I dropped it and my blood glucose numbers came down within about 2 weeks. I don't think some people understand that high blood sugar will also make you feel like you are going to pass out and fell like complete ass. I started checking my blood sugar every time I felt like I was gonna hit the floor and guess what my blood sugar was high. AND BTW GHRP-6 WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH AND HIT THE FLOOR AND DIE WITHIN MINUTES OF TAKING IT. THE FEIGN SENSATION IS RIDICULOUS.

Thats the million dollar question who knows but one things for sure i will never use any of that generic trash again

i am really not worried because I work in a lab where I can test the stuff, albeit secretly :star-:ars, but I am a well trained ninja.

IR, proton IR are the fastest to do and they will show all functional groups, including solvent. This allows me to see if they are giving crap or crap with rat poison.

For the most part the worst samples I have seen where underdose, still, underdose = more fillers.

AND BTW GHRP-6 WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH AND HIT THE FLOOR AND DIE WITHIN MINUTES OF TAKING IT. THE FEIGN SENSATION IS RIDICULOUS.

Oh this is so true. I benched on snickers and almond chocolates until I feel into deep sleep....

It was a weird experience.

i am really not worried because I work in a lab where I can test the stuff, albeit secretly :star-:ars, but I am a well trained ninja.

IR, proton IR are the fastest to do and they will show all functional groups, including solvent. This allows me to see if they are giving crap or crap with rat poison.

For the most part the worst samples I have seen where underdose, still, underdose = more fillers.

huh thats good you have access too that IMO all are trash and underdosed at best and if underdosed means= more fillers that explains why you look like shit on em filled with water i assume ?

huh thats good you have access too that IMO all are trash and underdosed at best and if underdosed means= more fillers that explains why you look like shit on em filled with water i assume ?

For the last time, do some research. Read the literature and studies on hgh. Legit gh whether generic or pharm grade can can edema(water retention). It's not the filler that causes it like you like to think. I've had a friend bloat on serostims straight from the pharmacy. Anyone that's taken seros including myself know that there is no filler in them as when you recon them, they immediately turn clear within a few seconds and do not leave filler(white chunks) behind. I would love to hear your filler theory on that. Waiting.......

Last edited:
For the last time, do some research. Read the literature and studies on hgh. Legit gh whether generic or pharm grade can can edema(water retention). It's not the filler that causes it like you like to think. I've had a friend bloat on serostims straight from the pharmacy. Anyone that's taken seros including myself know that there is no filler in them as when you recon them, they immediately turn clear within a few seconds and do not leave filler(white chunks) behind. I would love to hear your filler theory on that. Waiting.......

i dont hold water on pharm grade 3 brands now i have tried saizen ,gentropin, seros now no water at all explain that nevermind i will generics are trash complete and utter trash fillers or not they belong in trash can oh nevermind i will not argue with anyone with known agenda im sorry use your generics and praise them i know what they are

Last edited:
i dont hold water on pharm grade 3 brands now i have tried saizen ,gentropin, seros now no water at all explain that nevermind i will generics are trash complete and utter trash fillers or not they belong in trash can oh nevermind i will not argue with anyone with known agenda im sorry use your generics and praise them i know what they are

Doesn't matter if you don't hold water on pharm grade. Hell, I don't hold water on pharm grade either when I ran 5 different brands in the past. I base what I say on FACTUAL scientific studies and from what I have personally seen with my own 2 eyes. Your opinion of generics is fine as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But don't tell people that fillers from generics are what cause bloat because that is bogus.

Last edited:
Been running saizen then seros for almost 6 months now. I read about insulin resistance so got a meter and checked right from the get go. Not having done a baseline (stupid) all I could do was monitior over time and also compare to what the "experts" say are normal levels.

I can say first few months levels were elevated past what I read but after that they seemed to level off to what they say are "normal". I also saw the decrease in my log.

Just keep track with a meter. I would listen to these guys about having bunk GH. I never mess with anything but pharm for that very reason.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear