YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why does some gear leave me a cripple for a week?

anabolicscuba

Registered
I've noticed a lot of gear leaves me limping around like a cripple for a 2-4 days sometimes. One example is I just put 1mL of deca in my right calf and very little pain the next day. However I put 1mL of test prop in my left calf the same time and within an hour it was tightening up and later that night i was limping around in pain. I also was a little hot that night, not really a fever but more like flushing. Both compounds are the same brand and from the same pharmacy. I also used to get this back in the day when i used Organon Kirachi's (sustenon), but also pretty sure i got it from organon deca too.

Anybody else get this on a regular basis?

is the area red and sore..hot to the touch?

Ive get that using UG labs sometimes. Alway just chalked it up to being kinda dirty. Usually take a couple antibiotics and it clears up faster. Hard to even sit down sometimes.

Slightly off the topic, but just a word of advice.

If you are getting from a UG Lab. I would recommend filtering it just to be safe. Not to knock any of the stuff being put out by any of the sponsors. But, until you know that it's been filtered yourself it's not worth risking. It's super easy to do and rather in expensive all things considered.

In terms of your question, I have heard of guys getting the same reaction to Test Prop injections. Can't say for certain what they did to mitigate the pain. In all honesty I think it was just one of those things their body grew accustomed to, and it eventually became a non issue.

Sorry, I couldn't be much of a help in giving you a solution to your problem bro.

-Huge

If youre suffering from this reaction, try diluting with 1ML grapeseed oil for every ML of product...

2ML of Test Prop? Mix with 2ML of grapeseed oil and you should be much better

If youre suffering from this reaction, try diluting with 1ML grapeseed oil for every ML of product...

2ML of Test Prop? Mix with 2ML of grapeseed oil and you should be much better

I do agree with this but try starting out with .5 cc of GS oil, sometime just a little will do enough to dilute it down with no pain. I have always just used .5 cc and it has always worked for me. Just my 2 cents. :)

Prop in the calve!? That just sound painful. I'm sensitive to pain. Even the HG gear cripples me. I cut everything with filtered grapeseed oil.

is the area red and sore..hot to the touch?

Ive get that using UG labs sometimes. Alway just chalked it up to being kinda dirty. Usually take a couple antibiotics and it clears up faster. Hard to even sit down sometimes.

Yes, it is a little red but not hot. I've had what your'e describing before though from sustenon (mexican redijects and kirachi's). When I used to hit my thigh or glute with those I just about needed crutches the next day. Not to mention how silly I looked sitting down while keeping my leg straight. :)

Test Prop

ALL Test Prop cripples me for days..

I stick with Test E, hardly any pain at all.

Like others said you can always dilute it.

Good luck!

US

gear

I switched to a new provider and no pain at all!!!! Has alot to do with the way the gear is made and filtered.

Massage the are nice and get the blood flowing. Warm the gear up a tad and go in slow and take your time. And again massage the oil really well. I at least go 6-8" in all directions to move it around. no issues.

My main question is why are you injecting into your calves!!?? There is nothing such as site growth, its a myth. Injecting steroids into your calves is NOT going to make them grow any faster. You have plenty of other good sites to use for injection and calves is the last place you should use. Try any of these in this order: glutes, quads, triceps, delts, pecs, biceps. I would never do calves. the only thing I would do calves before would be forearms, doing forearms would be even worse!

My main question is why are you injecting into your calves!!?? There is nothing such as site growth, its a myth. Injecting steroids into your calves is NOT going to make them grow any faster. You have plenty of other good sites to use for injection and calves is the last place you should use. Try any of these in this order: glutes, quads, triceps, delts, pecs, biceps. I would never do calves. the only thing I would do calves before would be forearms, doing forearms would be even worse!

spot on there is no reason to do this I tried this method many years ago and it left me in pain for sometimes weeks at a time it will not promote growth and will only keep you out of the gym. Dilute your gear as said above and also try warming it before injection using a hot pad, water, or anything like that and massage injection site after.

spot on there is no reason to do this I tried this method many years ago and it left me in pain for sometimes weeks at a time it will not promote growth and will only keep you out of the gym. Dilute your gear as said above and also try warming it before injection using a hot pad, water, or anything like that and massage injection site after.

Thanks for the tips D BO, I'll try diluting it and warming it up a little. Last night I took .5mL of prop and .5mL of cyp in the same syringe in my delt and this morning I couldn't even roll over to that side. I thought reducing the volume and mixing it with some cyp might help but apparently not. I'll try diluting it and see what happens.

ive noticed that injecting certain sides cause more pain than others.... quads are beautiful for me, no pain, no drama. glute injects cause my ass to swell and bruise, and delt causes my shoulders to be unusable.

although i will say, the more the needle moves around while injecting, the more pain/tissue damage.

why are you injecting into your calves? Its not gonna make them bigger, start injecting in your quads, glutes, delts. The reason it is more painful is b/c there is more BA in the prop and thats also why you experienced the fever/hot syptoms. Like stated before you can cut/dilute the prop by adding more sterile oil...

quads

id go quads all day long only place ive injected were i dont get any pain whatsoever

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131