YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why does test affect facial appearance even when lean?

Exister0

Banned
Something I’ve noticed is even a moderate amount of test e like 200mg a week can result in a slightly larger face for some people. Is this all simply down to e2 levels or are there other factors at play? I’m considering a future cycle with 100mg test e a week with 300mg of tren ace weekly.

I’ve come to realize that when my test levels are at normal range for a natural I look a lot leaner all around. However just a conservative 200-250mg dose of test can cause a noticeable change.I’ve never taken an AI before so that could play a role in this.
What are your thoughts?

Yesterday you seemed positive that the dnp was causing the facial water retention, why the change of heart? And without blood work for a dosage of test like that, or even a baseline dosage, you're not going to know what's what. You might aromatize easily, I know I do and can't take any more than 210 a week without having to control estrogen. But how are you ever going to know?

I don’t know to be honest
guarantee its your diet. If your diet is on point (not eating out, right amnts of nutrients etc) youll drop the water. I have the same issue with moon face. If your lean and eating clean you wont hold water on a low dose like that. If your eating "chipolte" your going to look like a water buffalo.

DNP is not necessary. just eat healthy and do light cardio.

Dandelion root is a mild diuretic you can buy at the store however if you dont get whatever is causing you to hold water under control your going to be no a roller coaster with this.

If your Estrogen is in range then you just carry fat in your face
Some people do get that puffy bloated head look when they retain water.

Only time I've ever thought someone's face looked different was on like 100 or 150 mg of anadrol and they got moon face....

Theres a lot of muscles in the face and all around the side of the head. As guys become more muscular these muscles tend to grow a bit as well.

Ive noticed it on myself very much. Especially on the side of my head near my temple. For instance when you clinch your jaw youll see these muscles flex. Maybe its from so much damn chewing, but whatever it is these muscles have grown substantially resulting in a slightly wider looking face/head.

And then theres water. Obviously high e2 or any type of bloat can make you hold water in yoir face. Some people hold none some people hold a lot. I happen to be one of those that gets a puffy face very easily

Regardless, even when bf is in the single digits, as you become more muscular theres a good chance youll developed a wider thicker looking face.

It blows my mind how many of you are just acting like this doesnt happen.

Theres a lot of muscles in the face and all around the side of the head. As guys become more muscular these muscles tend to grow a bit as well.

Ive noticed it on myself very much. Especially on the side of my head near my temple. For instance when you clinch your jaw youll see these muscles flex. Maybe its from so much damn chewing, but whatever it is these muscles have grown substantially resulting in a slightly wider looking face/head.

And then theres water. Obviously high e2 or any type of bloat can make you hold water in yoir face. Some people hold none some people hold a lot. I happen to be one of those that gets a puffy face very easily

Regardless, even when bf is in the single digits, as you become more muscular theres a good chance youll developed a wider thicker looking face.

Agreed. There was another thread recently where myself and Killerstack were mocked (I'm still in therapy for that 😂) for saying you can easily pick out the steroid users based on the look of their faces/heads... I still stand by that completely. Androgens just give a distinct facial look that a trained eye can easily spot. It's just... bigger as well.

yep. i quit chewing gum. i got big ol lumps by my temples when i bite, u know, where yr side hair kinda comes to a point there....

yep. i quit chewing gum. i got big ol lumps by my temples when i bite, u know, where yr side hair kinda comes to a point there....
I got a hair cut today and got a really close fade. Holy crap. Those muscles up by your temples.. Mine literally have striations in them when im chewing. Lol. Damn. I'm really not happy about it. I guess it's the price we pay. They definitely didn't look like that a few years ago. It was actually just recently that I made the realization that all these muscles grew significantly while looking at pictures of myself.

On test I develop a gullet under my chin. It seems to age me. I made a post about this earlier this year...

On test I develop a gullet under my chin. It seems to age me. I made a post about this earlier this year...
Shit i have this, too. I started noticing it a couple years ago. I thought maybe it was like my thyroid or something but its not. Even when i got down into single digit bodyfat it didnt change the shape of that little mound under my chin. That thing was definitely not there prior to a few years ago. I have a pretty full beard and I just cut the neck line down pretty low so it covers it up for this most part. I don't notice it much until i trim my beard short.

For some reason tren makes my face look older.
Dhb and primo gives me a more youthful appearance. Those two also lean out my face and gives my jaw a more pronounced square look.

Dhb and primo gives me a more youthful appearance. Those two also lean out my face and gives my jaw a more pronounced square look.

man does primo also make you feel mentally really really good

Tren definitely makes you look older yes.

Shit i have this, too. I started noticing it a couple years ago. I thought maybe it was like my thyroid or something but its not. Even when i got down into single digit bodyfat it didnt change the shape of that little mound under my chin. That thing was definitely not there prior to a few years ago. I have a pretty full beard and I just cut the neck line down pretty low so it covers it up for this most part. I don't notice it much until i trim my beard short.

Dude! I recently noticed this as well (probably a few months ago). Never had that before and I knew it couldn’t be body fat because I’m in a pretty deep caloric deficit right now. I don’t think it has anything to do with test though. I stumbled upon mewing and basically forcefully pushing the base of the tongue to the roof of the mouth and keeping it there. If you do it correctly you’ll feel the area around your chin upper-throat area tighten up, doing that fixed that mound under my chin. Maybe try that and see if it makes any kind of difference. Funny how we work on our entire bodies but rarely think about all the muscles in our face.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws