over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why does this happen when i pin????

mchief101

Registered
every single time, at least 80% of the time, anywhere i pin and pull out a gush of blood comes out......why does this happen?!!?!?! i mean anywhere i pin when i pull out i have to pray no blood comes out but no! blood always comes out and i have to use the alcohol pad to put pressure on it.........im afraid cuz the gear leaks out :( anyway to prevent this crap? this never used to happen to me until recently. i use a 23g x 1.5

Some muscles are more vascular than others, where are you pinning? One thing you can do is the "Z method". Pull the skin slightly then pin. That way when you take the pin out the skin moves back in place and covers the injection path so nothing leaks out. Does that make sense?

Switch to 25g and learn to ztrack...

I'll see if I can find the thread on it and post the link.

As for blood in the meantime, leave the pin in for 10 seconds before withdrawing, and apply gentle pressure for 30 seconds - 1 minute post injection.

No worries about losing oil, just be sure to aspirate so you know that you're not injecting directly into a vein.

Your body has blood vessels everywhere, so it's bound to happen. As for losing oil, you MAY be losing 5mg lol. Don't worry about it. When done injecting, leaved the pin in there for 10 seconds and slowly pull out. Should help a lot. I don't bleed as much or have as much oil come out since doing this

hahah thx, its funny cuz i made that thread. im sorry but i just had to make another one.....cuz im tired of this happening. will definately use the z track method......i pin my glutes. and yes i should switch to 25G..... i pin quads as well, same shit happens like yesterday...

I ALWAYS ASPIRATE, AND THERE IS NO BLOOD, BUT WHEN I PULL IT out ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!! LOL

Wouldnt sweat it to much. Its a very very small amount of oil that comes out if any. I cant remember a time that i pinned and didnt have at least a small drop of blood. Definitely alot better if i leave the pin in for a couple seconds after inject.

Try different muscles. I use bis tris and delts almost exclusively these days and I'd guesstimate that at least 80% of the time there is no bleeding afterwards

Happens with Glutes? I barely ever have to wipe any blood w/ the glutes.

Your body has blood vessels everywhere, so it's bound to happen. As for losing oil, you MAY be losing 5mg lol. Don't worry about it. When done injecting, leaved the pin in there for 10 seconds and slowly pull out. Should help a lot. I don't bleed as much or have as much oil come out since doing this

This^^^ if injecting deep IM and leaving the pin in for about 10sec after done injecting you won't lose any oil even if it bleeds... you're bleeding from under the skin bro, the oil is deep in the muscle. Its ok. Maybe you're just a bleeder ;) no worries..

my guess is you are leaner than normal???

when im leaner i tend to bleed more

:cool:

When I made the switch to 25 gauge I don't have this problem as bad as the 23gauges.

23 gauge is perfect, dont switch from that. The needle is over 1 inch though and you dont need more than that unless you carry a lot of bodyfat. perhpas its the length of the needle and its going deeper and hitting larger veins. Try 1 inch pins and see what happesn. I have always used 1 inchers and hardly ever hit a vein like youre describing. Ive had it happnen before though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear