over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why does tren cause heartburn?

It's only ever happened with Tren E for me. I used to be able to still run it but over time I became sensitive to it. After a week or so, I couldn't eat and felt like I was getting the stomach flu (like with D-bol or Drol). I can still use Tren A without issues (lucky me) although I save it for about 6-8 weeks in the summer tops.

First run I had with Tren, now nearly 20 years ago, it was bunk. But I quickly found some legit Tren and it gave me horrible heartburn. So hard to sleep. Ended up getting RX strength ant-acid as it never really went away, and I still take it to this day (Omeprazole). Probably not the best thing to take daily, but one day without it and the heartburn kicks in, regardless of what I'm using.

First run I had with Tren, now nearly 20 years ago, it was bunk. But I quickly found some legit Tren and it gave me horrible heartburn. So hard to sleep. Ended up getting RX strength ant-acid as it never really went away, and I still take it to this day (Omeprazole). Probably not the best thing to take daily, but one day without it and the heartburn kicks in, regardless of what I'm using.
Same here!

This sounds awful. Have you tried to determine the cause of heartburn?Omeprazole has serious side effects

A shift in cytokine production

acid reflux was one of the reasons I quit taking tren all together, got so bad I was taking 2 Zantac a day to control it.

What are the side effects of Omeprazolone that concerns you?

Not concerns "me"...i have reflux too.There is multiple studies lately which show relate Omep and stroke...heart attack and a lot of other serious side effects ...just google

Not concerns "me"...i have reflux too.There is multiple studies lately which show relate Omep and stroke...heart attack and a lot of other serious side effects ...just google

I wasn’t aware. I will definitely research and talk to my doc.

I wasn’t aware. I will definitely research and talk to my doc.

I actually saw a warning in the newspaper about Omnep (here in EU) A dr.spec told me that all antacids are bad for long term and use baking soda if i can hold out ...what i do.And i abandon a lot of sups... I wish I had been smarter to do it sooner

Any studies that prove this?

yes every time i take tren i have an episode. proof enough for me. its the only variable. usually happens around week 6. dosage 100mg eod so nothing crazy. an ultrasound looking for kidney stones has confirmed the twice.

I actually get this from all aas. Apple cider vinegar helps me

yes every time i take tren i have an episode. proof enough for me. its the only variable. usually happens around week 6. dosage 100mg eod so nothing crazy. an ultrasound looking for kidney stones has confirmed the twice.
Do you believe Tren causes kidney stones?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131