advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why don't more than 4 iu HGH per day !!!

Uncle Z.

Registered
Why does not make sense to use more than 4-5iu HGH without insulin,testosterone ,T3 support . When we shot HGH 50% circle in our blood for 5-6 hours, second 50% is captured by our liver ,than HGH begins the somatomedin process ,where the most important for us is IGF-1 factor which halping us for build muscle tissue , if you use more than 4 iu your pancreas does not produce enough insulin which low your IGF 1 dosage , so you don't use full HGH dosage which you shot ,besides your produce will be loaded to much and you can get insulin spikes which might cause diabetes

Very good support for HGH is testosterone and T3 which increased IGF 1 production, T3 is a very important hormone which rgulate our organs work including the liver ,but HGH misalign our natura T3 so this is the reason why we need to use T3 to HGH . T3 dosage depend for HGH dosage ,so the best way is blood test durring the cycles which helping us with correct T3 dosage

Guys if you have own experience or you want add something, please post , Thanks

Z.

Why not split the 5iu in to 2.5iu twice a day?

I always used to use T3, latley I have heard T4 is better?

I always used to use T3, latley I have heard T4 is better?

for 1-2 iu better will be t4 , but in higer dosage better will be t3 with t4 , because you need to have right balance between t3 and t4 .T3 should be low but t4 high

Z.

I only use 2-3 iu's daily, and have been prescribed T4 since I was a teenager. So the last few blood tests I have had for my Thyroid were done while I was on this dose of HGH and adjusted accordingly if needed by my Dr.

I always use a little T3 12.5-25mcgs for 6-8 weeks and take 4 weeks off while on gh.

If I use up to 5ius of gh Ill run a little slin as well with it, with test anywhere from 200-750.

The results I get this way are pretty awesome. Some people I know run gh year long and always complain about their results compared to mine, some of them using up to 7-10 ius.

If I mention T3 or slin to them, they tell me they would never touch either, which is totally fine but they compensate by running 1000-1500mgs test a week plus other anabolics in the mix. I have never been over 1750 of total gear and look very similar except they are about 5-7lbs bigger than I. I would rather run it the way I do then the high doses.

Also its only a matter of time before one of them jumps on the slin bandwagon lol

What about high test say 1G, 10iu a day GH, and say slin pre workout 5x a week? How much t3 per day is needed? 25mcg?

I only use 2-3 iu's daily, and have been prescribed T4 since I was a teenager. So the last few blood tests I have had for my Thyroid were done while I was on this dose of HGH and adjusted accordingly if needed by my Dr.

My girl was on t4 script 100mcg per day for years, after starting GH that was too low the Dr. increase to 150mcg pd.

I always use a little T3 12.5-25mcgs for 6-8 weeks and take 4 weeks off while on gh.

If I use up to 5ius of gh Ill run a little slin as well with it, with test anywhere from 200-750.

The results I get this way are pretty awesome. Some people I know run gh year long and always complain about their results compared to mine, some of them using up to 7-10 ius.

If I mention T3 or slin to them, they tell me they would never touch either, which is totally fine but they compensate by running 1000-1500mgs test a week plus other anabolics in the mix. I have never been over 1750 of total gear and look very similar except they are about 5-7lbs bigger than I. I would rather run it the way I do then the high doses.

Also its only a matter of time before one of them jumps on the slin bandwagon lol

I have to say Ive always stayed leaner running 25mcg T3 all the time on GH. I pretty much use GH year round anymore cuz im fucking old :)
good post btw

Last edited:
I have to say Ive always stayed leaner running 25mcg T3 all the time on GH. I pretty much use GH year round anymore cuz im fucking old :)
good post btw

Thanks bro, appreciate it !

My girl was on t4 script 100mcg per day for years, after starting GH that was too low the Dr. increase to 150mcg pd.
My needs went up as well. They have me at 175mcg per day.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

What about high test say 1G, 10iu a day GH, and say slin pre workout 5x a week? How much t3 per day is needed? 25mcg?
Hey man, honestly I think it's different from person to person. To truly find your sweet spot, you need to have it tested. Too much and you run the risk of burning up muscle.

Case in point.... When first prescribed, I was on 300mcg per day for years. This is before I touched anything.

After 10 years or so, they started slowly bringing that dose down as your body changes. I have it tested twice per year.

After my last two tests, I was brought down to 150mcg, and after the last test was bumped up to 175mcg.

So it's very hard to put a number out there.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner