over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why ezekiel bread??

anyone find the stuff or something similar in australia?

yes the cinnamon raisin is very good. Great with eggs for breakfast.

This became popular when Cutler said he ate it, right? Seems like there's fads in bodybuilding nutrition because people are looking for that minor secret. I'm not saying this bread isn't a fantastic food choice but it's just an observation. Same with Tilapia. Some successful pro is eating this fish and suddenly everyone is eating it.

Does Jay still eat Ezekiel bread? I read somewhere where an "expert" said Jay couldn't get in shape because of the bread and when he dropped it he won again last year. I sort of doubt the bread was the reason for the success or the failure.:D

If Jay and Phil were eating lots of bananas now there would be tons of pros and amateurs eating bananas as well. Perhaps only to find Jay and Phil already dropped the bananas from the diet.:D

^ I think this is only true with those who really are not up on nutrition. If it takes a high level bodybuilder to tell you what to eat, then you are already behind the eight ball.
Ezekial bread has been around for a very long time, and I bet Cutler found it there one day when he himself was shopping
heaving said that, as long as the info get to the right people, it is a good thing, no matter when the info is given or recieved

^ I think this is only true with those who really are not up on nutrition.

I would say the percentage of even pro level guys who study nutrition is very very small. It's the same as with drugs, they don't really care about minutiae or studying the subject. They do what everyone else is doing.

One fad I remember is eating baby food, because it was low in sodium. This was when I started to read mags in late 80s. Apparently lots of pros were eating baby food precontest. :D

Ezekial bread has been around for a very long time, and I bet Cutler found it there one day when he himself was shopping

Jay dropped the bread a couple of years ago though, right?

Actually Jay found out that I was eating it.

Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread is the shit....1 cup egg whites+1 scop vanilla myofusion+cinnamon+truvia.......immerse Ezekiel bread in the mix...throw on a medium high skillet with a little non stick spray....brown both sides and voilà....french toast....a little I can't belive it's not butter spray and smuxkers SF syrup...mmm good

Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread is the shit....1 cup egg whites+1 scop vanilla myofusion+cinnamon+truvia.......immerse Ezekiel bread in the mix...throw on a medium high skillet with a little non stick spray....brown both sides and voilà....french toast....a little I can't belive it's not butter spray and smuxkers SF syrup...mmm good

That sounds awesome. Adding that one to the list.

I would say the percentage of even pro level guys who study nutrition is very very small. It's the same as with drugs, they don't really care about minutiae or studying the subject. They do what everyone else is doing.

One fad I remember is eating baby food, because it was low in sodium. This was when I started to read mags in late 80s. Apparently lots of pros were eating baby food precontest. :D

Jay dropped the bread a couple of years ago though, right?

OK maybe?? but The people they hire DO KNOW about it, and that is where the "uneducated" get there ideas and strategies from. I guess what I am saying is if they pay for the knowledge or obtain it themselves, they still have it.

Great recipe, which i've used in the past. Only difference is i used Walden Farms calorie free maple syrup which is awesome! The smuckers is sugar free but still has a handful of carbs. Either way, great meal idea to break up the typically BB diet.

Safeway, and Fred Meyer both carry it. Almost any store with a natural foods section carries. The one thing that throws people is, yes, it's in the freezer, not with the other bread. The biggest reason people use it is because it has no preservatives (hence why it's sold frozen and has to be refrigerated) and since it's not made with enriched flour, it's very low on the glycemic index. There's alot of other advantages to eating ezekiel bread or ezekiel cereal, over other choices like whole wheat or whole grain. It's not something you'd want to have all your carbs from, but it is a quality carbohydrate that can be used to break up the endless rice and sweet potatos.

Great recipe, which i've used in the past. Only difference is i used Walden Farms calorie free maple syrup which is awesome! The smuckers is sugar free but still has a handful of carbs. Either way, great meal idea to break up the typically BB diet.

Luckily I'm not carb sensitive.....because I love me some sugar free syrup/jelly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws