over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why ezekiel bread??

comedycentral

Registered
i cannot get ezekiel bread in the UK but have been told spelt flour is the same thing.

what is the reasoning behind using this bread. the flour still appears the same carb level as other flours. i cannot seem to find much info on it. any help??

it is made with sprouted whole grains. Use google search.

i cannot get ezekiel bread in the UK but have been told spelt flour is the same thing.

what is the reasoning behind using this bread. the flour still appears the same carb level as other flours. i cannot seem to find much info on it. any help??

They are definitely not the same thing.

Ezekiel bread is not made from flour - it is made from sprouted grains. The glycemic index is very low relative to breads made with flour (including spelt).

ezekiel is also a complete protein.

other "flours" are not

where does purchase ezekiel bread?

where does purchase ezekiel bread?

Most grocery stores in my area are beginning to carry it. It's always sold frozen. I go through a loaf or so a week, I love the stuff. I even eat it late at night. Their english muffins are awesome too.

Trader Joe's has comparable sprouted grain/sprouted wheat berry breads as well.

Kruger grocery stores carry it. What do you guys pay per loaf?

Most healthy chains such as "Whole Foods" probably has several types of 100% sprouted whole grain bread. Its yeast free, high in protein and tastes great. Keep it refridgerated bc it has live enzymes in the bread, it is actually living food.

look for sunnyville sprouted spelt bread. tis what i use very similar

It must be an acquired taste. I tried Ezekiel bread once and it was tough to swallow, pun intended. Maybe I will give it another shot this coming spring when I need to lower my carbs again. Which bread do you guys find more tolerable, for lack of a better word?

It must be an acquired taste. I tried Ezekiel bread once and it was tough to swallow, pun intended. Maybe I will give it another shot this coming spring when I need to lower my carbs again. Which bread do you guys find more tolerable, for lack of a better word?

It's not like white bread but if you've been eating whole grain or high fiber breads before I didn't find it that big of a transition.

The Whole Foods near me also carries Ezekial burger buns and their cereals. The local grocery store has the bread and cereal only.

It's not like white bread but if you've been eating whole grain or high fiber breads before I didn't find it that big of a transition.

The Whole Foods near me also carries Ezekial burger buns and their cereals. The local grocery store has the bread and cereal only.

I agree. It's a little dry sometimes but it's not that big of a leap from other whole grain breads. I like to lightly toast it and eat it with peanut or almond butter, or a little olive oil. Adds a little moisture, and the bread is a nice "carrier" for your healthy fats.

I agree. It's a little dry sometimes but it's not that big of a leap from other whole grain breads. I like to lightly toast it and eat it with peanut or almond butter, or a little olive oil. Adds a little moisture, and the bread is a nice "carrier" for your healthy fats.

Almond butter, now you're talking! I'll definitely have to give it another shot. Toasted and slathered with peanut or almond butter.

how does it compare to rice/oats as a carb source?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws