over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why gh before bed?

roll1n_coal

Registered
Newbie to gh. This my first run with it and I'm doing 2iu in the morning, along with an extra 2iu before bed on lifting days. I lift 2 days on 1 off, so 100iu comes out to exactly 30 days (ocd much?) anyways. Why do we take it before bed if this is when our bodies produce most of our natural gh? Does this not severely suppress our own production? I'm taking peps as well. CJC w/DAC 2x a week @2mg, 200mcg ghrp-6 3x a day, and 500mcg ipamorelin before bed. Seems like it would be wiser to have that second gh dose 4-6 hours after my morning dose in conjunction with a ghrp dose, and then no synthetic gh before bed as to maximize my own production with the ipamorelin. What do you guys think? Ps im bulking right now, running 1500mg test and 90mg EQ weekly. I cycle orals in and out 3 weeks on 3 off, and change my anabolic every 4-6 weeks.

I would take the 2nd HGH dose preworkout. I love preworkout HGH!

Save the peptides for when you come off gh IMO unless you need the appetite increase to eat enough calories.

When you sleep, you're body releases a GH spike because you grow, and recovery while you sleep, your body is most responsive to it. That's why we dose before bed to help our bodies repair and grow.

I would take the 2nd HGH dose preworkout. I love preworkout HGH!

The am dose is pre workout bro. I've gone between doing it upon waking, wait 30 then eat, start workout an hour to hour and half after (with Humulin r 30 min pre) and I've also tried just eating when I wake, wait an hour, dose gh/slin and then start workout 30 min after that. Haven't really noticed much difference between doing it either way but it's only been a few weeks

Last edited:
Also, as far as the peps go I think I'm going to drop the ghrp and the ipamorelin once I run out of what I've got. Keep the cjc in there just for the raised igf levels, unless anyone objects to dropping the peps. My only thought was that the peps would compliment the gh and that they could work together. The gh "riding the pulse" of the the ghrp. It's so much info and I'm getting to the point of saying f**k it and just do the gh without the peps so I can simply cycle between peps and gh every few months

I've seen great results from just doing pre workout gh. I like running humalog more than R though personally. I try to hit gh an hour or so out then eat a food meal 15 minutes later then hit log with a low protein high carb shake and a bunch of intra workout carbs. Then even a low dose log post workout with meal. Peps I would definitely do as suggested above and do on days you're not doing gh or when you come off gh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie to gh. This my first run with it and I'm doing 2iu in the morning, along with an extra 2iu before bed on lifting days. I lift 2 days on 1 off, so 100iu comes out to exactly 30 days (ocd much?) anyways. Why do we take it before bed if this is when our bodies produce most of our natural gh? Does this not severely suppress our own production? I'm taking peps as well. CJC w/DAC 2x a week @2mg, 200mcg ghrp-6 3x a day, and 500mcg ipamorelin before bed. Seems like it would be wiser to have that second gh dose 4-6 hours after my morning dose in conjunction with a ghrp dose, and then no synthetic gh before bed as to maximize my own production with the ipamorelin. What do you guys think? Ps im bulking right now, running 1500mg test and 90mg EQ weekly. I cycle orals in and out 3 weeks on 3 off, and change my anabolic every 4-6 weeks.

Because the amount of GH you secrete naturally is minimal compared to what you are injecting. Secondly, the reason the body secretes a greater amount at night is because that is when it is most useful for a normal body. Basically what you are doing is replicating what nature does but with a higher dose.

I've seen great results from just doing pre workout gh. I like running humalog more than R though personally. I try to hit gh an hour or so out then eat a food meal 15 minutes later then hit log with a low protein high carb shake and a bunch of intra workout carbs. Then even a low dose log post workout with meal. Peps I would definitely do as suggested above and do on days you're not doing gh or when you come off gh.

I love log but can't get it without a script now. I like this idea, peps on rest days gh on workout days. Would make the gh last longer and would also prevent desensitization

IMO GH is best used 2-3 hours preworkout that way your the GH levels are at their peak right as your finishing your workout which is the most important time

34464d1267139636-hgh-im-injections-139.jpg

I love log but can't get it without a script now. I like this idea, peps on rest days gh on workout days. Would make the gh last longer and would also prevent desensitization

I have a local type 1 for log.

The pep/gh protocol was one I got from a coach I hired. It made sense and it worked well. I've done a few different protocols, but this was one I liked quite a bit.

IMO GH is best used 2-3 hours preworkout that way your the GH levels are at their peak right as your finishing your workout which is the most important time

For me this means when I wake up. Which is what I was doing anyways. I'm stepping in the gym roughly 1.5-2 hours after waking.

For older people Gh before bed is the better alternative as their natural levels are not doing much

For muscle gain pre workout and before bed. For burning fat pre fasted morning cardio and pre workout.

I understand what you are saying - you workout and then you want your GH levels to be the highest to promote healing and growth. And that makes sense. But I want to throw something else into the mix that needs to be considered. Is training frequency limited greatest by muscle recovery or is it limited greatest by CNS recovery? If you believe that it is limited by CNS recovery then you are going to get the greatest recovery during your sleep.

I understand what you are saying - you workout and then you want your GH levels to be the highest to promote healing and growth. And that makes sense. But I want to throw something else into the mix that needs to be considered. Is training frequency limited greatest by muscle recovery or is it limited greatest by CNS recovery? If you believe that it is limited by CNS recovery then you are going to get the greatest recovery during your sleep.

Does gh improve CNS recovery during sleep? Either way, I will be dosing 2IU in the morning (pre workout) and 2iu before bed, so I should be covered either way. On workout days at least. I also cycle my training where if I do not feel sore but feel "drained" I may cut back my heavy sets or remove them entirely for a few workouts and aim for more of a brutal pump type stimulus. Instead of a load/brutal pump combo like my typical workout.

That's very interesting. Ive always done my HGH when I wake in the AM and again PWO,,,but never prior to training. I may have to switch things up.

not really the dose you are using...

220lb bber= 100kg

100kg * 0.1=10mg gh

10mg gh * 3 = 30iu pharma gh(study was not conducted with chinese)

this is 50+ iu chinese crap in one shot

you take this dose?

bottom line... take the gh whenever is convienent for you. it works either way

I think people over think things with GH. I take it whenever I feel. The only exception to the rule if you take with slin, I would do pre workout.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws