over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why haven't I seen this Idiot before?

I bet some woman would be proud of that boob job.

Looks like he has one of those fat suits on his upperbody just disturbing what some people will do instead of put in the work in the gym and get on a good diet and learn their body.

that guys a fukin douche..he looks like a fukin moron...

this would be the question though...wat do you think hes on??

most would say implants...but you think synthols involved??

i dont see how a doctor would put implants like that though

I am confused, why he ever let anybody photo him:eek:

something sticks out like he is perhaps mentally ill. if thats the case then i kinda feel sorry for the guy cos nobody and i mean nobody would look at themselves and feel that they looked good like that. if it is the case that he is ill then the people around him should feel bad for allowing him to end up like that.

something sticks out like he is perhaps mentally ill. if thats the case then i kinda feel sorry for the guy cos nobody and i mean nobody would look at themselves and feel that they looked good like that. if it is the case that he is ill then the people around him should feel bad for allowing him to end up like that.

I think you're probably right, I just wonder how many people look at this freak and say "look that guy is on steriods" I hate when stupid people give the sport a bad name.

I think you're probably right, I just wonder how many people look at this freak and say "look that guy is on steriods" I hate when stupid people give the sport a bad name.

Agreed bro. Because the public doesnt really know anything about steroids, they would most likely assume this guy ended up looking like that because of the steroids. These ARE the kind of people that give our sport, as well as steroids, a bad name. Even if the guy does have a mental illness, that doesnt stop people from assuming hes a steroid abuser. :(

regardless of whether people look at him and say he got that way from steroids (and this may be different over in other coutries than the uk) but we get people saying oh you're on steroids, the minute you have some shape or size to your body. I used to get it back in the days when i was still at school and just on creatine.

I even had my mum checking my room looking for stuff to prove i was on the juice.

oh the good old days.

regardless of whether people look at him and say he got that way from steroids (and this may be different over in other coutries than the uk) but we get people saying oh you're on steroids, the minute you have some shape or size to your body. I used to get it back in the days when i was still at school and just on creatine.

I even had my mum checking my room looking for stuff to prove i was on the juice.

oh the good old days.

I had the same problem throughout senior year of high school too aha. I was really skinny grade 8, 9, then midway through grade 9, i started eating, training, and sleeping. I grew fast. Granted, i was on juice when i was 17.;)

I had the same problem throughout senior year of high school too aha. I was really skinny grade 8, 9, then midway through grade 9, i started eating, training, and sleeping. I grew fast. Granted, i was on juice when i was 17.;)

lol same here. best thing ever was coming out of the changing room for the basketball team when we were playing at another school. everybody went quiet like teen wolf had just walked out. I came out wearing a vest that had obviously been designed for 12 year old children so it was tight on all of us at the best of times. but me, with my full hairy chest and 220lb frame kind of made everyone else look weak. either way i got fouled out of the game within 10 minutes for biting one of the opposition on his shoulder when he elbowed me deliberately.

hmmmm now i think about it maybe i was a bit too teen wolf-esque

oh the good old days.

lmao..same shit with me bro..started a little earlier than i shouldve but w/e..i was fukin bitches and most popular..not only cuz the body..the face helped to ya know..lol

coming back to this guy with the clear mental problems, whats his background?

he doesnt really look like he has had a decent amount of training behind him.

i wonder if that gregg valentino has had anything to say about him?

I actually wonder how many bottles of synthol he injected to get his pecs to look like that? 20, 30, 40 bottles? Gregg Valentino states he has never used synthol. He states he used massive injections of prop and winstrol site injuected into those areas to achieve that look. While that could be possible its hard to fathom it because that would be a shit load of prop and winny he would be pumping into his system.

I have seen this Klaus guy before. Its good for an inital laugh but after that it becomes sad really. He's fucked for life. What woman would want to date a guy that wears the same bra size as her? Seriously?

I actually wonder how many bottles of synthol he injected to get his pecs to look like that? 20, 30, 40 bottles? Gregg Valentino states he has never used synthol. He states he used massive injections of prop and winstrol site injuected into those areas to achieve that look. While that could be possible its hard to fathom it because that would be a shit load of prop and winny he would be pumping into his system.

I have seen this Klaus guy before. Its good for an inital laugh but after that it becomes sad really. He's fucked for life. What woman would want to date a guy that wears the same bra size as her? Seriously?

I would guess he is injecting cooking oil or a like substitute (very dangerous)in the quantites it requires to maintain that size. It would be a fortune to use real synthol at a dollar per cc. I have seen him profiled on several different synthol abuse sites. However, I don't know for a fact what the hell he is up to.. I couldn't see any injection site bruises.

You brought up Gregg Valentino. I have read at this site that some people think he had implants. I don't agree. I saw a documentary showing him trying to lance a puss nodule in his left bicep with a long syringe needle. This lead to an operation that removed a part of that bicep. The way he was just poking away with the needle it seemed like the bicep was more like scare tissue than mucle. The ball of the bicep didn't lengthen when he straightened his arm. It just stayed exactly as a knot. Gregg looked rediculous. There in no defending what he did to himself. The shame of it all is he actually looked good at one point in his BB career. Fully symmetric and ripped. No telling what a person sees when they look in a mirror.

This guy should get a job at hooters. I've never seen tits that big...lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar