over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why I found you guys!

MR.BICEPS

Banned
Heres how I found you guys .

I was over at the anabolic review board looking into an article about tren when a post mentioned something about some pics of huge guys over at a place called "professional muscle".

I clicked on the link from the anabolic review board to get me here and started looking at some of the guys pics on this board. I first saw Vander standing beside "Chris Corimer"one of the greatest bodybuilders ever and said to myself, "This Vander guy has Cormier beat on size and vascularity". I was shocked!!! Had never heard of Vander. I read some of Vanders post and could tell he had a great sense of humor and was trying to reach out and help other in their quest for more muscles. Obviously he knows his stuff!

Then I proceeded to read some of the funny post by other board members and all the great info available. I decided to join up and immediately pm'ed Vander for advise about my diet. He responded in a very timely manner just as I thought he would.

So thats pretty much how I got to this board and my reasons for joining. So far I really like this board. Hopefully we can keep all the jealous trouble makers away so we can continue to help each other along the way.

I HATE BOARDS THAT ARE CONSTANTLY FLAMING OTHERS FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN PURE JEALOUSLY OR TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT. NO ONE LEARNS A DARN THING!!!...;)

Last edited:
Glad your a part of promuscle

Im also greatful for the nice things you have said about me you seem like a geniuenly nice guy and seems as if you are very serious and want to suceed in your muscle gaining ,,, ive been really busy with work during the week but pM me on weekends and ill always help as much as i possibly can,,,im just glad i can contribut to this great Board.

your right about people being jelous and having such hatred, its really a waste and a sad way of life i hope these people can become better in life.

I dont ever understand why people envy others and do nothing about it. Whenever i see someone bigger or leaner than me, it just motivates me. I figure, instead of crying about it and tryin to put that guy down, im gonna bust my ass and get to that level. Putting someone down IMO is just showing weakness envy and jealousy.

Mr. Biceps, glad you found us....I really haven't been here all that long, but the guys here are awesome--everyone is very helpful

On a side note--I too pm'd Vander with many questions, no matter how busy he is, he always found the time to get back to me with advise--I never got that on any other boards--He is as good of a guy as they come, just like so many others on this great community

enjoy it bro......;)

Mr. Biceps, glad you found us....I really haven't been here all that long, but the guys here are awesome--everyone is very helpful

On a side note--I too pm'd Vander with many questions, no matter how busy he is, he always found the time to get back to me with advise--I never got that on any other boards--He is as good of a guy as they come, just like so many others in this great bb community

enjoy the board bro......;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity