over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

..Why I Rarely post or even get on PM..

SwollAzzBeach

Banned
I am going to be straight up with you guys and I don't want those who this is not directed to, to get offended.

When I am on PM 90% of the time there is only hate and disrespect. This is a site where bodybuilders are seeking support and to talk about things most of the population doesn't know about. But where are all the bodybuilders? All the PROS? They're gone because of all the bullshit.

As a Woman on PM this is the LAST place i would ever run a log even though i have wanted to for a long time. There is a difference between constructive criticism/advice and talking shit. I don't want to deal with the negativity, shit talk, or crude comments that i know will happen.

Where's the COMRADERY that there once was on this site?

I cant even post a simple damn comment without immediately getting criticized and some people want me to post pictures of myself or log?!?

PM has turned into nothing but Sponsors bumping their own threads, and "it doesnt mean shit without a pic"...then even if a pic is posted yall retards have to find something else to bitch about.

I was contacted by Halo through FF7 about logging for them and as much as i would like to and love their gear, I cant. Think its not true? There are a million female competitors and females getting into shape..why arent they on PM?? Why dont they stick around?
Better yet why arent there MORE members here in general????

I am going to be straight up with you guys and I don't want those who this is not directed to, to get offended.

When I am on PM 90% of the time there is only hate and disrespect. This is a site where bodybuilders are seeking support and to talk about things most of the population doesn't know about. But where are all the bodybuilders? All the PROS? They're gone because of all the bullshit.

As a Woman on PM this is the LAST place i would ever run a log even though i have wanted to for a long time. There is a difference between constructive criticism/advice and talking shit. I don't want to deal with the negativity, shit talk, or crude comments that i know will happen.

I cant even post a simple damn comment without immediately getting criticized and some people want me to post pictures of myself or log?!?

PM has turned into nothing but Sponsors bumping their own threads, and "it doesnt mean shit without a pic"...then even if a pic is posted yall retards have to find something else to bitch about.

I was contacted by Halo through FF7 about logging for them and as much as i would like to and love their gear, I cant. Think its not true? There are a million female competitors and females getting into shape..why arent they on PM?? Why dont they stick around?

I don't see what you see and I been here for 7 years. I say 10% of the time there is disrespect and those are weeded out fast by MODs. As far as BB's, there is plenty here and Pros too. Quite a few pros post here lately: Emeric, Meredith, FutureFreak, Shelby, John Meadows, Etc. As fas as you run a log, How do you know what people will say when you haven't even ran it?

Who exactly disrespected you here to rant on like this? You could have PM any MOD, we would have handle it. I see guys complimenting you. You are a good looking girl. Girls get intimidated by when they go to an all guy gym, same principle here. They are still around and some still post. Some been here for many years and read lot. Doesn't mean they all went. As far as members, we have record amounts here. Next time you want to go on a rant about this board and how bad it is, maybe you should tell a MOD what is on your mind first. The only disrespect I see here is what you just dished out.

Last edited:
Yesterday or the day before I sent you a PM because I read a post by FF7 saying that you were having trouble with members here. Instead of responding to me, you turn around and make a thread. For someone who's been here since April 2014, I don't know how you can speak for many years of life on PM.

b-boy, Lenny, The Freak, and Mountain Dog are just a few pro's here who are more than willing to answer questions...You have to ask in order to be heard!

This thread is now unlocked...at least for the time being. Sometimes it's good to let the board police itself. Time for members to respond to what SAB said.

I'm not going to get into this but I'm going to just make an open state to and yall can take it however you want. If you notice vets and people that have been here a while usually sit back, shut up, and let problems resolve themselves. It's usually the newer members who get caught up into calling people out or just making stupid comments whenever they can.

Sometimes it's better to just let stuff work itself out. Don't pay attention to negativity.

I ve been here quite some time and while there may be a few disrespectfull peeps here its less than 1 % . IMO there is a great deal of Comradery here. Sorry u feel the way you do but the Mods are great here and willing to help those in need. Please consult them if need be. pro

You and I have been PMing back and forth tonight and I'm still waiting for the specifics on who's been giving you trouble!

90% of the time there is only hate and disrespect. - Really...90%?

All the PROS? They're gone because of all the bullshit. - They're here, you just have to ask.

As a Woman on PM this is the LAST place i would ever run a log even though i have wanted to for a long time....I don't want to deal with the negativity, shit talk, or crude comments that i know will happen. - So you haven't actually had anybody here treat you badly but if you run a log you know for sure they will?

Where's the COMRADERY - It's here...you just need to try and be a apart of it instead of assuming the members here will bash you.

I cant even post a simple damn comment without immediately getting criticized - Still waiting for you to PM me the details on who's been unnecessarily criticizing you.

PM has turned into nothing but Sponsors bumping their own threads, and "it doesnt mean shit without a pic"...then even if a pic is posted yall retards have to find something else to bitch about. - If people make big claims they should post a pic to back it up! Also, your comment calling members here retards isn't a good way to find the COMRADERY you're looking for!! So who are the members that are doing all of this bitching?

I was contacted by Halo through FF7 about logging for them and as much as i would like to and love their gear, I cant. - Why not? :confused:

There are a million female competitors and females getting into shape..why arent they on PM?? - We've always had a stronger presence of male members. You should PM some of the women on here and ask them their opinion.

Better yet why arent there MORE members here in general???? - LOL...most boards would love to have the membership that PM has!

Last edited:
It's the new generation. I joined at the tail end. It use to be a lot better.

You can still get quality responses from some great memebers.

I tend to say some stupid shit sometimes. I just do it cause it seems people newbies esp don't do research. They want some secret answer or some crazy dose answer.

Last edited:
Now I know why you are upset. From post #51 to #95, you are FF7 were bad mouthing members here. This looks like you and him were the problem and not the other way around. You were calling names like a sailor, not like a lady at all. I think we should all read from Post #51 to #95 and come to our own conclusions who really is the problem here.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/128442-***rousey-vs-holly-orion-contest***-3.html

Was hoping someone would catch that....

not a pro and i dont whine

i am not a pro. i do not whine, nor do i belittle fellow members. your aggravation may be something you perceive more literally than others. also a lot of others may pay no attention to it. i will say that men in general grow up with a lot of verbal abuse in jest and competitiveness, but often this is recognized as a sign of mutual interests and friendship. bromance or whatever you would call it, it's not what women do among themselves. to women it's insulting or immature because they don't understand it. to guys it's something of a fraternal thing, a measuring stick as to how stable their peers are under "fire." most men beyond their thirties and forties don't equate it as bullying, etc... someone else may be able to put this into better words than i can.

also what you write about is related to the times we are living in. in real life we see more and more people who behave in shallow, self absorbed ways in public and on nightly news. and online anonymity certainly makes some more bold in their posts. personally i believe we are being divided on a grand scale. people are in every differing corner that you can imagine and seem ready to spew venom over things that we didn't let bother us in the past. it doesn't appear that what is happening around us daily is bringing us closer together.

lastly the best answer to your aggravation with your points is to tune it out. no telling what some have going on in their life that day. wait for mods to read post and remember many on here are solid disciplined good people. except little slice. don't reply to certain posts with the first thoughts that run through your mind.

now post a pic ;0

Now I know why you are upset. From post #51 to #95, you are FF7 were bad mouthing members here. This looks like you and him were the problem and not the other way around. You were calling names like a sailor, not like a lady at all. I think we should all read from Post #51 to #95 and come to our own conclusions who really is the problem here.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/128442-***rousey-vs-holly-orion-contest***-3.html

I deleted those posts...I couldn't believe how immature the three of them are...none of them deserve to be members here. I will un-delete them for the time being so other members can see how ridiculous the posts were. Also, none of them had anything to do with the fact that SAB is a woman, so that whole theory of disrespecting women here is out the window!

That was out of hand I participated in that contest thx for them doing that. I go back to that thread & I was in disbelief how all of that was going on. We don't need that here like SAB said this is a different place for info Knowledge etc.
my post on there was for a little humor but it would be an honor if I do bump into you one day SAB.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I agree that the trouble makers and members that show blatant disrespect get weeded out pretty fast by the mods...ProM was my first board so when I venture to other boards I am often amazed at the amount of bad mouthing and disrespect the members show toward each other

Some seem to take things a bit too personal on these internet boards and get bent out of shape when others disagree with them or critisize them...i've went back and forth with some highly respected members on this board but try to always word my posts in a respectfull manner...and when I turn the computer off its over...I dont allow internet drama to take up any space in my head

I've seen several high profile females over the years that have posted without being disrespected and 99.9% of the time when an asshat does go in and completely disrespects them the mods clean it up pretty quickly.

After reading that other post though, from what I saw, you were the first one to be rude and disrespectful. While there are some assholes whose threads I don't even bother reading on here, I'm sure there are some who feel the same way about me... All I'm saying is... don't be the pot trying to call out the kettle while both are the same color.

I think it was a needed banning for all three. Two of them do seem a little full of both shit and themselves.

But this is the internet so I will add this........
I am the biggest and strongest most genetically gifted person here
I know virtually every famous athlete or have worked out with them
I'm a 12 on a scale of 1-10
I can't say who I really am because I'm a secret agent.

;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner