over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

..Why I Rarely post or even get on PM..

I honestly don't see how people have the time to do this type of stuff. I guess it's because I'm older, but I don't have any social media accounts. My daughter tried to remedy that once, but it didn't work out.

I have been around here for awhile, and I don't have the time to get on here as much as I would like as life takes up most of my time. I find comfort in knowing that when I do logon, I see people that have been here for years....good people that would help in anyway possible if you have a sincere problem.

I also try to not get into these types of things as I'm nothing special, and the last person that should ever throw a stone at anyone. But if you stay around long enough, you will see that these things tend to take care of themselves....and if not, then one of our mods will take care of it.

That's the reason I stay here. You couldn't ask for a better place to be.

That and I'm jealous of all the pics that Jethro posts!

There are a great number here with a passion and fire in their bellies which fosters some pretty good discussions. As many have said, disrespectful members are usually handled relatively quickly by mods. Not sure where OP was going with those complaints, but PM has a pretty cool member base and many of my brothers are around here - long time and those I've yet to meet.
Grim

Isn't it weird how the guys that actually HAVE something to brag about - don't?? If you had the fastest time in Texas - you don't have to tell anyone.

Isn't it weird how the guys that actually HAVE something to brag about - don't?? If you had the fastest time in Texas - you don't have to tell anyone.

That reminds me of a quote that Arnold said once.

"The better you get, the less you run around showing off as a muscle guy. You know, you wear regular shirts-not always trying to show off what you have. You talk less about it. It's like you have a little BMW - you want to race the hell out of this car, because you know it's just going 110. But if you see guys driving a ferrari or a lamborghini, they slide around at 60 on the freeway because they know if they press on that accelerator they are going to go 170. These things are the same in every field."

A problem is that it seems like I can only edit of delete one of my posts within the first two hours.

It usually takes AT LEAST two hours and two other people(called the rule of 2s) for me to realize that I said something stupid and should edit or delete what I wrote.

Perhaps PM can talk to Google and invest in some new technology that will reword what we write be to smart, kind, friendly, and informative with every post.

A problem is that it seems like I can only edit of delete one of my posts within the first two hours.

It usually takes AT LEAST two hours and two other people(called the rule of 2s) for me to realize that I said something stupid and should edit or delete what I wrote.

Perhaps PM can talk to Google and invest in some new technology that will reword what we write be to smart, kind, friendly, and informative with every post.

You can always PM a mod. We can edit things.

I've learned so much from this forum. I don't post much but I read a lot and appreciate every single one of you who offer advice and experience. My friends wonder and are amazed that I am today able to answer they're questions and guide them to seek and understand. Thank you PM and thank you to all the vets who help us out. May you all have a wonderful holiday season and thank you again!!!

In the words of Emmit Smith -
Q - Emmit why don't u spike the ball in the end zone or do a TD dance?
A - U should act like u been there before.

But we're talking about a kid that has done nothing but go to the gym and school and then the gym again there where times he paid a gym membership but not rent and slept in the locker room . He dosnt have people interaction

:eek::(

As much as I often found FF7 cocky as hell constantly bragging about his alleged alien genetics :rolleyes:, your statement, if true, is truly heartbreaking... :eek:

As much as I often found FF7 cocky as hell constantly bragging about his alleged alien genetics :rolleyes:, your statement, if true, is truly heartbreaking... :eek:

I wouldn't mind swopping my apartment for my gym... it's much nicer :D It has a coffee machine and protein powder everywhere plus a sauna so I would be sorted. Plus it's about 35 times bigger than my apartment :eek::D

I wouldn't mind swopping my apartment for my gym... it's much nicer :D It has a coffee machine and protein powder everywhere plus a sauna so I would be sorted. Plus it's about 35 times bigger than my apartment :eek::D

That lovely gf of yours will be happy to learn you'd gladly trade her against some hairy old dudes lasciviously looking at your naked butt in the sauna... :D:eek::p

About the coffee machine, I finally bought the Nespresso... definitely addict now!! Arpeggio is my fav!!! :)

That lovely gf of yours will be happy to learn you'd gladly trade her against some hairy old dudes lasciviously looking at your naked butt in the sauna... :D:eek::p

About the coffee machine, I finally bought the Nespresso... definitely addict now!! Arpeggio is my fav!!! :)

No I still wear my shorts in the sauna :D It's still very weird to me walking in the sauna and there are 5 naked men. The nakedness doesn't bother me just the really weird things some of them do. I walked in the other day and the guy was doing sit ups in the sauna with his nuts hanging down. Today just as you walk in a guy was sat with his legs wide open in a women giving birth type of way.

Great news about the Nespresso. Let me know how you find them all in my thread. It's no surprise the Arpeggio is your favourite. Just reading the description now... intense and creamy (complete truth) :D

That's kinda funny. But this gym was nothing like that it was a very old school gym that few people went to there was nothing but a bench in the bathrooms.

Phidias our matey boy has sold this to everyone by the looks of it with that damn coffee thread. lol! Elvia is very good at selling lol

Just tell us the truth mate u are working as a second or third job a nespresso rep selling coffee and machine to meatheads arent u :D

i just posted pics of my new shiny one in the forever trending high, the coffee thread

Had a friend who's wife left him. Apparently they lived in her parents house.
He was then living in a van in the parking lot of his gym. He would take
showers there. Where I live is very expensive and hard to afford a place on your own. Nice guy too...

Straight outta Compton, crazy mothafucka named ice cude.

Phidias our matey boy has sold this to everyone by the looks of it with that damn coffee thread. lol! Elvia is very good at selling lol

Just tell us the truth mate u are working as a second or third job a nespresso rep selling coffee and machine to meatheads arent u :D

i just posted pics of my new shiny one in the forever trending high, the coffee thread

I wish I did work for them :D I am like a kid at times but little things make me happy. Unfortunately when I go to the Nespresso shop I will have to pay full price. I am planning to stock up... your £75 worth was a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I did work for them :D I am like a kid at times but little things make me happy. Unfortunately when I go to the Nespresso shop I will have to pay full price. I am planning to stock up... your £75 worth was a great deal.

I was surprised about the posting of info but thats none of my business.

Leave it up to 2 Europeans to start talking about coffee. :D:p:D

I miss the coffee over in Romania and desserts. 5 more weeks to go until I am there. :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131