over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why I think

Emeric, when you say high volume you mean high frequency too? 12 sets (or so) 2-3 times a week, not one? Are those sets to failure or one two reps short before?

Emeric, when you say high volume you mean high frequency too? 12 sets (or so) 2-3 times a week, not one? Are those sets to failure or one two reps short before?

I prefer 9 sets total per body parts, 3 times per week. And I always tray to do negatives, (not the regular negatives). When I was competing I was training 2 times per day.

I believe that with a negative typ training and 1.75g to 2g protein per body kg, the group on AAS would achive the same gains with 300mg test per week.

so you feel that 2g/kg is a sufficiently high protein intake to build muscle on?
eg 200g daily for a 100kg man.

For the adrenal cortex is Humanofort, is many other supplement for AAS users : supplement for liver health, supplement to prevent blood clots, supplements for healthy colesterol, supplemet for prostate health.

emeric - what supplements for liver, blood, cholesterol, prostate?

thank you for the information in this thread. very interesting.

I prefer 9 sets total per body parts, 3 times per week. And I always tray to do negatives, (not the regular negatives). When I was competing I was training 2 times per day.

Emeric, when performing your 9 sets what would you say your reps are ?

are you going super heavy and doing 5-7 reps or are you doing more like 10-15? or both?

please explain. thanks

emeric - what supplements for liver, blood, cholesterol, prostate?

thank you for the information in this thread. very interesting.

I'd be interested in reading your thoughts on supplements for these areas as well. Thanks very much Emeric!

Emeric, when performing your 9 sets what would you say your reps are ?

are you going super heavy and doing 5-7 reps or are you doing more like 10-15? or both?

please explain. thanks

No 6-7 reps that is for power lifters, I doing 12 -15 reps, now lat me explain how
I do use heavy on the negative part of the exercise, for example squats: I load the bar with as much weight that I can manage 6-7 strict repetitions, on each repetition I will strip off a % of weight from the bar on the positive part of the movement and add it back on the negative part. The traditional negative training might may be ineffective, because during regular negative training, the target muscle passively resists the weight by involving the maximum amount of muscle fiber, in order to move the weight back up to the start position, the additional aid of external help is necessary. A training partner must involve himself to get the weight back to a point of stability. At this point a portion of the motor units (fibers and nerve connections) involved, shut off and the effectiveness of the negative repetition is significantly reduced, because the electric impulse from the brain to the muscle it will be disconnected because is a out side help involved.

No 6-7 reps that is for power lifters, I doing 12 -15 reps, now lat me explain how
I do use heavy on the negative part of the exercise, for example squats: I load the bar with as much weight that I can manage 6-7 strict repetitions, on each repetition I will strip off a % of weight from the bar on the positive part of the movement and add it back on the negative part. The traditional negative training might may be ineffective, because during regular negative training, the target muscle passively resists the weight by involving the maximum amount of muscle fiber, in order to move the weight back up to the start position, the additional aid of external help is necessary. A training partner must involve himself to get the weight back to a point of stability. At this point a portion of the motor units (fibers and nerve connections) involved, shut off and the effectiveness of the negative repetition is significantly reduced, because the electric impulse from the brain to the muscle it will be disconnected because is a out side help involved.

thank you, i am going to incorporate this, thanks again

wow, 9sets per muscle twice a week??

split????

Can you lay out full training routine split , exercise selection rep range tempo etc

It ses your very confident in that you found perfect training which allowed you to use less steroids so I'm sure everyone would like to know

he said 9 sets per muscle 3 times a week for each bodypart. what about overtraining, and how do you do all this in 45 minutes a day.

Emeric,

Would you mind posting what day 1 of your workout would look like with exercises and sets?

cheers

Emeric,

Would you mind posting what day 1 of your workout would look like with exercises and sets?

cheers

Chest day : dumbbell cable floor press 3 sets 12 to 15 repetition, smith incline 3 sets 12 to 15 reps all 3 sets negative/ positive combination , 3 sets 12 -15 reps parallel bar chest shrugs negative/ positive , and one set of floor push ups 1 set 40 reps.

Hi Emeric,
Are you using sometimes the smith machine to make the loading easier (changing weights from positive to negative phase) or are you staying with free weights?
Thanks

Chest day : dumbbell cable floor press 3 sets 12 to 15 repetition, smith incline 3 sets 12 to 15 reps all 3 sets negative/ positive combination , 3 sets 12 -15 reps parallel bar chest shrugs negative/ positive , and one set of floor push ups 1 set 40 reps.

thanks friend

do you actually lay on ground for dumbbell cable floor press

Last edited:

Am I the only one that isn't really clear on how this system works? Do you do the negative and then people strip off weight for the positive portion? Sorry I just couldn't comprehend how it works exactly.

Am I the only one that isn't really clear on how this system works? Do you do the negative and then people strip off weight for the positive portion? Sorry I just couldn't comprehend how it works exactly.

thats what i understood

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity