advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is everyone so obsessed with the pros drug use but not many care about their different training, diet or recovery protocols? Wouldn’t it vary?

I followed all the great advices of Arnold and all the great bodybuilders in the magazines for 4 years and gained about 10 pounds of quality muscle in the process. Then I moved to California and went to see Dr Kerr (this was the mid-80’s) and started taking 50mg of Anadrol-50 per day. I gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks, 20 pounds in 3 months. Then I went to Tijuana and bought 20 ampules of Primobolan and a couple bottle of Dianabol. On 100 mg Primobolan a week and 10 mg of dbol a day I gained another 10 pounds in about 3 months. I went up to 500 mg Primo a week and 50 mg dbol a day and over the next year gained another 20 pounds. Then I tried some testosterone cyp.

The secret sauce was the Secret Sauce. When I leveled off with one thing I switched and gained again. Plateau? Switch to Sostenon. Plateau again? Deca. Plateau again? Equipoise. I didn’t even start combining multiple injectibles until about 5-6 years in. Combining worked even better. Cytomel? It works. Clenbuterol? It works. Hell, E/C/A works. I didn’t try Tren until I was in my 40’s. Tren is called the Elixer of the Gods for a reason.

Point is, once training and nutrition gets pretty much dialed in, then what? Try the SAME training and diet but add in a drug and see what happens. And what happens is the training and nutrition REALLY works.

The drugs reveal the full genetic potential. The drugs maximize everything being done in the gym and at the dinner table. One cc of oil makes a much greater difference than an extra 48 egg whites a day. One cc of drug AND an extra 48 egg whites a day is even more impactful.

And when people say others are too lazy to train like the pros all of us who have a lot of experience know that it’s a lot easier to train like a pro when you’re drug like a pro. Squat day on 1000mg of test a week is an absolute joy. The torture is pure pleasure. You’re “in the zone” every rep of every workout. But squat day on nothing is just hard work. You’re not even capable of coming close to the zone no matter how determined you are.

The sport isn’t possible without the drugs. There would be 1/100th of 1 percent of bodybuilders in existence without the drugs. And 99.9 percent of those guys would all be sporting 17” arms and look like Vince Gironda at best.

It’s the drugs primarily that make this sport interesting. Interesting to look at and interesting to do. The workouts and nutrition are important, but boring.

In your personal use how much of a difference did HGH make for you when you started using it? Do you think its worth the cost for recreational bodybuilders who don't compete?

I followed all the great advices of Arnold and all the great bodybuilders in the magazines for 4 years and gained about 10 pounds of quality muscle in the process. Then I moved to California and went to see Dr Kerr (this was the mid-80’s) and started taking 50mg of Anadrol-50 per day. I gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks, 20 pounds in 3 months. Then I went to Tijuana and bought 20 ampules of Primobolan and a couple bottle of Dianabol. On 100 mg Primobolan a week and 10 mg of dbol a day I gained another 10 pounds in about 3 months. I went up to 500 mg Primo a week and 50 mg dbol a day and over the next year gained another 20 pounds. Then I tried some testosterone cyp.

The secret sauce was the Secret Sauce. When I leveled off with one thing I switched and gained again. Plateau? Switch to Sostenon. Plateau again? Deca. Plateau again? Equipoise. I didn’t even start combining multiple injectibles until about 5-6 years in. Combining worked even better. Cytomel? It works. Clenbuterol? It works. Hell, E/C/A works. I didn’t try Tren until I was in my 40’s. Tren is called the Elixer of the Gods for a reason.

Point is, once training and nutrition gets pretty much dialed in, then what? Try the SAME training and diet but add in a drug and see what happens. And what happens is the training and nutrition REALLY works.

The drugs reveal the full genetic potential. The drugs maximize everything being done in the gym and at the dinner table. One cc of oil makes a much greater difference than an extra 48 egg whites a day. One cc of drug AND an extra 48 egg whites a day is even more impactful.

And when people say others are too lazy to train like the pros all of us who have a lot of experience know that it’s a lot easier to train like a pro when you’re drug like a pro. Squat day on 1000mg of test a week is an absolute joy. The torture is pure pleasure. You’re “in the zone” every rep of every workout. But squat day on nothing is just hard work. You’re not even capable of coming close to the zone no matter how determined you are.

The sport isn’t possible without the drugs. There would be 1/100th of 1 percent of bodybuilders in existence without the drugs. And 99.9 percent of those guys would all be sporting 17” arms and look like Vince Gironda at best.

It’s the drugs primarily that make this sport interesting. Interesting to look at and interesting to do. The workouts and nutrition are important, but boring.
Well said. It is weird how many people on the internet get so triggered whenever pro bodybuilder drug cycles are brought up. They usually say something to the tune of "if you copy their drug cycles, you still won't look like them!"

Yea well no shit. I have not seen a single person ever suggest that doing whatever they do is enough to bring them to their level. It's a make believe statement that no one actually says. Then they try to shut down the whole drug conversation because "how dare you discuss their drug cycles instead of their training!"

I find it interesting to know what some of them use, personally. It's just fun to know and nothing more.

I watch more videos of a day of eating than drug talk.
I like to see what fat sources they use and how much.
I actually do this too. It’s interesting seeing what guys eat.

I saw Nick walker last week make breakfast in a bowl with chicken, rice, banana, peanut butter and berries lol

Then I see others like Brett Wilkin do a shake of oats, whey, banana, peanut butter.

Good post, but 10lbs on 100mg primo and 10mg dbol???

honestly it goes both ways i was told the same is true for the top genetic pros they don't suffer in prep the same way the most do. prime example dexter jackson. long ass career he even his own admission said i use applie sugar flavoured oatmeal in prep till x weeks out lol and cardio, well that starts like 4 weeks out. there is a way they can do this year in year out without being burnt out genetics man.

anyone can suffer for prep for a few years, but try that for 15-20 years. same with ronnie, his off season was at outbacks with bbq sauce etc, and in prep they have so much muscle mass and they just rev so much higher that getting in shape for them is way different than the average pro.

lotta these guys don't suffer in prep at all their genetics allow them to just drug it out witout lots of cardio or extreme low calories. chad had his guys do lotts of cardio to send the signal that they are building muscle still and rather feed them more but have guys like ronnie do gentle long walks watching tv.

I think the difference is not anabolic dosages but 1. genetics 2. ability to handle high food, and then 3. gh dosages and quality that makes the difference between the upper amateur and pro. I think anabolics probably cap out a lot earlier than we think and mostly beyond 2.5-3g you're not getting much out of it and better just optimize hgh/insulin protocol+diet.

The difference is definitely not training. Anyone who has done a real strength sport like strongman, olympic lifting, gymnastics, or even powerlifting knows that bbing training is not nearly as demanding. Same with combat sports/wrestling, training harder in bbing gets you slightly better results, but training harder in those other endeavours is what makes the difference between upper amateurs and GOAT elites. I guess we as bbers have more demanding stuff as far as optimizing lifestyle, recovery, and all the things we do outside of the gym, but hitting the threshold where you are training "hard enough" is something almost everyone is capable of.

honestly it goes both ways i was told the same is true for the top genetic pros they don't suffer in prep the same way the most do. prime example dexter jackson. long ass career he even his own admission said i use applie sugar flavoured oatmeal in prep till x weeks out lol and cardio, well that starts like 4 weeks out. there is a way they can do this year in year out without being burnt out genetics man.

anyone can suffer for prep for a few years, but try that for 15-20 years. same with ronnie, his off season was at outbacks with bbq sauce etc, and in prep they have so much muscle mass and they just rev so much higher that getting in shape for them is way different than the average pro.

lotta these guys don't suffer in prep at all their genetics allow them to just drug it out witout lots of cardio or extreme low calories. chad had his guys do lotts of cardio to send the signal that they are building muscle still and rather feed them more but have guys like ronnie do gentle long walks watching tv.
Definitely. Among us mortals, usually we either build muscle easily, lose fat easily, or can't do either easily. It's never that we build muscle easily and lose fat easily. The pros? They have the genetics to do both easily.

I think the difference is not anabolic dosages but 1. genetics 2. ability to handle high food, and then 3. gh dosages and quality that makes the difference between the upper amateur and pro. I think anabolics probably cap out a lot earlier than we think and mostly beyond 2.5-3g you're not getting much out of it and better just optimize hgh/insulin protocol+diet.

The difference is definitely not training. Anyone who has done a real strength sport like strongman, olympic lifting, gymnastics, or even powerlifting knows that bbing training is not nearly as demanding. Same with combat sports/wrestling, training harder in bbing gets you slightly better results, but training harder in those other endeavours is what makes the difference between upper amateurs and GOAT elites. I guess we as bbers have more demanding stuff as far as optimizing lifestyle, recovery, and all the things we do outside of the gym, but hitting the threshold where you are training "hard enough" is something almost everyone is capable of.
well said .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner