over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is FDA going after NAC?

Absolutely moronic....what's next ...vitamin C? I have been using NAC for years and I have not been sick for years.

I don't know but I just bought four bottles of 240 pills lol

vitacost (it's my favorite overall brand I use for all supps and I'm not affiliated with them) has a sale sitewide 20% off which ends in two hours

FDA doesn’t give a fuck about your DSHEA act of 1994. That is not their premise. Technically the compound is already illegal in United States law. The FDA's letter asserts that the product itself is illegal because NAC was approved as a drug on September 14, 1963. FDA further asserts that it is unaware of any evidence that NAC was marketed as a dietary supplement or as a food prior to that date.

Which means it can’t be used a research chemical if FDA gets a final judgment

Which means it can’t be used a research chemical if FDA gets a final judgment
Yes it can. As long as a chemical/drug is NOT scheduled, like AAS, it can be sold "for research purposes." I am not saying it legally covers everyone involved but the majority of RC's sold in our world were/are approved drugs. If NAC become a script only item it would be no different than nolva or adex. I highly doubt they would argue for scheduling as there is zero abuse potential.

1. There are actually 3 prescriptions for NAC. Oral, IV, and inhaled. And there is a pending patent with NAC and Cinamomum Cassia for Covid-19 treatment.
  2. I wish it was that simple. The council of responsible nutrition and FDA and still in litigation.
  3. I think there is more to it than just regulations. Amazon is actively trying to get government contracts. I think being in a legal battle with the FDA would be counterproductive as they are already suing the pentagon.
  4. Yes, stop buying from amazon.
  5. I don't see it going that route.
  6. No one in this thread seems to care that the FDA started NAC enforcement in 2010.

for someone so well versed i would think you know it probably started with codex... which like late 90s.

fish oil, k and potassium i feel do much less in reality, which looks liek what i said, not in any way that they werent, i clearly siad they were.

also pretty sure that i was touting glute back in 07 08 and have used it ed for more then 10

years...

but seeing as your are fresh from dryer you wouldnt bout that
;)

They are Nazi's, all adults should be able to buy and consume any chemical they choose. Execute them all.

I think we should be able to use whatever too.

However, even in our community we have many here who believe in at least some regulation, e.g. in the case of designer PWOs.

In the US you have it good, all things considered, compared to the rest of the world. Here in Sweden you can't really sell NAC, though some are pushing the issue lately putting it on the market anyway. I asked a supplement company to put out TUDCA and it was a no-go. In Norway you can't even sell 1gram C-vitamin for example, I think the limit is less that 100mg. Melatonin just became non-prescription but you have to buy the pharma version at the pharmacy of 10, 3mg tabs for $12.

Can you take tudca or nac with the actual oral your taking it to remedy or whatever or is later best? They tried this with one of the vitamins like methylfolate or something likes 8 years ago.

I’ve been taking nac on and off for 10 years. Not sure when to take Tudca

Readily available for me on iHerb shipped to Japan.

Over here I have to deal with regulation of Taurine. I can't import DHEA, but I can buy all the Anadrol I want.
It's always something.

Vitacost still has it and I just bought 8 more 240 count bottles lol. I’m good for a decade.

Next: FDA goes after piperine, because it makes our body uptake nutrients too much and it just tastes too damn good as black pepper
I don’t know what is or called but it sounds like I should be taking it?

Vitacost still has it and I just bought 8 more 240 count bottles lol. I’m good for a decade.

The 240 count bottles are now out of stock and the 120 count, while still available, they only allow you to get 1. Crazy!

Ebay seems to have some brands available. If anyone knows of other places with reputable brands, please feel free to share.

This thread had me worried was ready to stock up until I did a quick search for cysteine and checked a few other sites and realized it's still more or less EVERYWHERE as far as I can tell (TP, LExt, eBay, Walmart, etc). ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

People were using NAC to treat covid and break up lung congestion. That`s why its now Rx only. If a dr claims to tret covid, god forbid say they can cure it.. FDA and medical board is up there ass if not shutting them down in a flash. Many cases of this

Readily available for me on iHerb shipped to Japan.

Over here I have to deal with regulation of Taurine. I can't import DHEA, but I can buy all the Anadrol I want.
It's always something.
i read somewhere Okinawans tested for highest taurine levels in world which led to their high life expectancy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws