advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is injectable Superdrol so much stronger than oral?

Sd is one of the most toxic steroids/prohormone out there. Seems most guys drop it by week 3 on only 20mg. I felt like a walking zombie on it.

Injectables are stronger than orals because they skip the first pass through the liver which degrades orals. Should also be less damaging to the liver.

You guys split your dose up or pre workout only? If I take it pre, it will be within 5 mins before I hit the gym. With my schedule, I have to go soon as I get off of work

I'll be using 20mg daily

I can normally run 30mgs no problem but injectable at 30mgs no way! Had to come off it and will let my body adjust then try 15mgs.
I know when I hit that point with Superdrol when it’s too much because I get super tired and sleep a ton and just feel lazy as shit.

Injectable is really stronger. 10-15mg preW is enough to feel it !

Sd is one of the most toxic steroids/prohormone out there. Seems most guys drop it by week 3 on only 20mg. I felt like a walking zombie on it.

Injectables are stronger than orals because they skip the first pass through the liver which degrades orals. Should also be less damaging to the liver.

Really? Where did you get this from?

Small snippet from Patrick arnold.

Scientists have developed several synthetic testosterone derivatives that have increased oral bioavailability. The first synthetic alteration that scientists utilized is known as 17 alpha alkylation. 17a alkylation involves the addition of an alkyl group (methyl or ethyl) to the alpha position of the 17 carbon of the steroid backbone. The alkylation at this position prevents the major route of androgen deactivaton – oxidation to a 17-keto steroid - from taking place. This allows a large part of the steroid to avoid liver first pass metabolic degradation.

It appears that 17aa steroids dont degrade much with first pass through liver. Possibly not enough to really matter, but their bioavailability isn't 100%.

In all reality, I was just regurgitating what I've read in more than one discussion on oral vs injectable. I've never used injectable 17aa steroids but I've never seen some that runs the injectable at same dose as oral.

You guys split your dose up or pre workout only? If I take it pre, it will be within 5 mins before I hit the gym. With my schedule, I have to go soon as I get off of work

I'll be using 20mg daily
It has a half life of around 8 hours so you should dose / inject twice daily.

Yes, Superdrol is the 17α-alkylated counterpart to Masteron. It has an additional methyl group attached to the 17th carbon position. However, this modification does not just make it orally available, it turns it into a completely different steroid with its own unique effects and side effects.

Same situation as with Boldenone (EQ) and Metandienone (Dianabol). The latter is the 'oral version' of EQ, but clearly the two have very different effects on the body.
Thank you

I was just looking up info about the drug and found an article that talke about a very similar product called DMZ, and I looked around the net and found it for sale legally at several sites. Apparently the loop hole on it hasn't been closed.

"
A Variation of Superdrol is still Legal in the U.S.
In 2009, a close version of methasterone called Dymethazine (DMZ) was brought to the market. The small difference between Superdrol and DMZ is that the latter has two methasterone molecules (instead of one) that are bonded together by a nitrogen atom. These molecules are then divided by the body's stomach acid and this reduces the extent of liver damage that's commonly seen with Superdrol. So the big advantage of Dymethazine is that it provides close to the same amount of lean muscle gains as Superdrol, with less-harsh side effects. DMZ was sold legally for a few years before the brand was forced out of the market by the FDA. However, it's still sold legally in the U.S. under different names and used as an active ingredient in various supplements."

Are you serious? Any medical literature ever lol.

That’s literally the sole reason testosterone works as an inject and not an oral......

Sorry boss if you were to have ran 80mgs of pure un-degraded superdrol you would be sick as shit.

I didnt run 80mg a day lol. I can’t tolerate 20mg a day without feeling like shit after a week

highest I’ve gone was 60mg oral back in the day when I was young and could tolerate lethargy

Are you serious? Any medical literature ever lol.

That’s literally the sole reason testosterone works as an inject and not an oral......
He was clearly referring to the 'degrades orals' claim, for which there is indeed no evidence.

I was just looking up info about the drug and found an article that talke about a very similar product called DMZ, and I looked around the net and found it for sale legally at several sites. Apparently the loop hole on it hasn't been closed.

"
A Variation of Superdrol is still Legal in the U.S.
In 2009, a close version of methasterone called Dymethazine (DMZ) was brought to the market. The small difference between Superdrol and DMZ is that the latter has two methasterone molecules (instead of one) that are bonded together by a nitrogen atom. These molecules are then divided by the body's stomach acid and this reduces the extent of liver damage that's commonly seen with Superdrol. So the big advantage of Dymethazine is that it provides close to the same amount of lean muscle gains as Superdrol, with less-harsh side effects. DMZ was sold legally for a few years before the brand was forced out of the market by the FDA. However, it's still sold legally in the U.S. under different names and used as an active ingredient in various supplements."

I have a ton of dmz still lol

He was clearly referring to the 'degrades orals' claim, for which there is indeed no evidence.

How so? First pass through the liver is going to break down orals, hence one reason why there is never 100% bioavailability with them.

The livers job is to break down that compound and if it passes through the liver before it hits the blood stream you bet it’s getting broken down.

How so? First pass through the liver is going to break down orals, hence one reason why there is never 100% bioavailability with them.

The livers job is to break down that compound and if it passes through the liver before it hits the blood stream you bet it’s getting broken down.
The whole point of the 17aa modification is to make the steroid resistant to first pass metabolism :rolleyes:
Less than 100% bioavailability can also be due to incomplete absorption in the intestines, obviously.

Any idea as to why injectable orals seem to be so much more potent then. Not trying to argue, just curious because seems guys run injectables at far lower doses with similar results.

Small snippet from Patrick arnold.

Scientists have developed several synthetic testosterone derivatives that have increased oral bioavailability. The first synthetic alteration that scientists utilized is known as 17 alpha alkylation. 17a alkylation involves the addition of an alkyl group (methyl or ethyl) to the alpha position of the 17 carbon of the steroid backbone. The alkylation at this position prevents the major route of androgen deactivaton – oxidation to a 17-keto steroid - from taking place. This allows a large part of the steroid to avoid liver first pass metabolic degradation.

It appears that 17aa steroids dont degrade much with first pass through liver. Possibly not enough to really matter, but their bioavailability isn't 100%.

In all reality, I was just regurgitating what I've read in more than one discussion on oral vs injectable. I've never used injectable 17aa steroids but I've never seen some that runs the injectable at same dose as oral.
It is true that oral bioavailability of methyls is not 100%, but as Pat implied, the amount of steroid destroyed during 1st pass is so small it is basically irrelevant. Still, there is a difference between the bioavailability of injectable methyls vs. oral methyls, which is why studies have always shown SIGHTLY greater muscle building benefit, per mg, when a methylated drug is administered via injection compared to oral administration. Winstrol is one of the most well known examples, as the research has been available for many decades. I get SLIGHTLY better resuts (not enough to really matter) with injectable SD compared to the oral version. My experience lines up with the research.

However, the main reason I prefer injectable SD has nothing to do with greater potency, but with a reduced degree of side effects.

Empirically I was surprised to find that I felt like the effects were greater for me when I ingested my reforvit B rather than inject. I felt the effects faster and got better pumps. I would take it about 45 minutes prior to lifting. It seemed like orally the drug would "hit me" all at once for a greater effect. Gaining mass seemed about the same.

Reforvit was dianabol with Vitamin B, some novocaine or some other numbing agent. Maybe some of the feel I got was from the vitamin, but I don't think so. Niacin does give you a flush, and I did feel that a lot more orally over injecting.

The whole point of the 17aa modification is to make the steroid resistant to first pass metabolism :rolleyes:
Less than 100% bioavailability can also be due to incomplete absorption in the intestines, obviously.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about lol. Resistant doesn’t mean imperviable and some of the drug is absolutely destroyed by first pass metabolism as discussed here. Try knowing what you’re talking about before spreading false info

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear